Troll Tinder Account - Identifying Coalburners

I set up a Troll Tinder account for the lulz. I thought it would be of service in identifying Coal Burners. I made the account, in my mind shockingly obvious that it was a troll, pic related. One photo, stereotypical (read: fairly accurate) bio. I used very poor spelling, and made it obvious Tyrese here was interested in one thing (and it’s disgusting). It affirmed many things I always suspected:

1. The vast majority of responses are from block women. Vast majority, around 75% I’d say.

2. Lots of fat women. ~10%, only Asian women to respond are far or a little pudgy. One or two roasties.

3. Attractive ones are make up heavy roasties.

Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
youtube.com/watch?v=24GoZHci7b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get help

I once made a profile of a black guy on JDate. I got 22 messages in one day, surprisingly.

what area?

Is that Marilyn Manson?

interested but see u in bant

go on
fuck off

Fucking whores.
Thought about doing the same thing myself, just to see how many cheap whores would jump on that black dick.

Hilarious matches

DAs right

Victoria is Jewish

Kek. Keep us updated OP

I’m starting to think that too

coalburner retribution squad

identify and eliminate all fertile race traitors

Truth be told user, your grammar in that profile is far too proper to be that of nigger babble. In contrast, you could've put, "ex con, got kid, they cool ya'll hit me up 4 real".

>430 is the new 420
>Amirite
You should try to carry it to the extreme. Ask some girl if she wants to breed some black babies to eliminate the white race.

Nowt but jews, uggos and wogs.
Basically exactly what you'd expect.

.>Block women

Lego Bitches love the BBC

Now this is the kind of proactive behavior this board truly needs. Keep us posted.

>that beak
yikes

Point taken, it’s actually been difficult, my autocorrect is used to speaking normally.

I matched with a jewess using this account.

Wtf is a “block” woman?

incredible, how much effort they put in to make themselves look good lol

keep posting user

Dude you're just having a nice conversation with some black girl. Post coal burners, this is what this thread is about.

lol wtf you're getting too deep into this character man. Tell her you ain't never had no dad that took you bowling or fishing

>returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

West Canada is the paradise of Tyrone.

If you really want to stick it to the burners, get nudes and post them all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums

lololol post moar

Oh god what if your mom responds, that could get really awkward :/

This
This
Im on the edge of my seat senpai

What is it with shitlinnials that they have to get fucking hammered to considering something “fun.”

Say these exact words:

I'm really enjoying your smile. Let me see more.

Wtf op you aren't trolling. It looks like your enjoying roleplaying as a popular nigger.

This thread has potential

op....you're a fucking homo lol

Wow.

You got by with that? Seriously? Women are stupid and I don't respect them

Post some pictures of her. Identify the coal burning whore.

Inner city nigger living in a housing block

That's a man

Go back to incels.me you fagits.

kristen... making everything racial

What a piece of shit

It's social experiment bro.

But yeah no shit. Coalburner thots are never hot they're usually fat or look like instagram makeup whores

Absolutely degenerate

bro. youre about to juwanna mann this bitch, arent you

>What I really wanted for Christmas is my ankle monitor removed but my probation officer said no.

GJ OP, post pics of the whores and get chatting!

Just now figuring out women are fucking mental children and stupid?

Welcome to Sup Forums, Newfriend. Did you register your account yet?

is dis tierone?
dis his mome

tell them you get turned on by raceplay... u love when a little white chick calls you nigger

that's right, I just have sex with them

Ahh ok makes sense now.

My roommate basically told me she isd going to fall down the stairs. She's 21. I had my drunk phase last year. Never blacked out. Maybe once.

They just have no self control and do everything for attention.

This

what a fucking whore

You fucking madman!
Keks work!
Shadilay my bro
This is going to be huge

Post the other pictures of this stupid whore on her profile. I know she probably has more.

fucking whore

What a whore. Is it some kind of half asian? Post more pics.

REEEEEEEEEE

lel
show bobs and vagene plz thank you

I’m reminded of the Johnny Rebel song, If I were a nigger for a day.

okay now Im upset. Post her fucking pictured OP

I don’t know why we all can’t be doing this to encourage white women to hate niggers. Don’t even be rude; just stand them up. It’s the greatest insult to a white woman to stand her up.

She has a tattoo close to her neck, she has hpv confirmed.

>University of Toronto
>WIlfred Laurier University
>degenerate

I'll let GySgt Hartman take this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=24GoZHci7b4

this is a whole new level of autism for Sup Forums
well done

this is one of those rare, proactive threads that keep me coming back. Theres too much fuckery lately. Expose the burners.

THIS OP

show the rest of the girls

Kind of chubby, cute enough face.

>where do you work
>not answering nah mang I gots da hustle
you need to get better at being a nigger op

Wow fucking coal burners might be the most racist people besides minorities.

I don't get it. What's a white christmas? Can anybody claer this up, I'm not fluent in degenerate.

She looks like she's in her 30s, but she's only 25. The absolute state of millennial women.

Shes losing her youthful beauty, thats why shes getting all militant feminist on everyone lately.

>tattoo
The international sign for "crazy, degenerate bitch"

Can you make a nu-male account? I'd like to see what a white knighting mouth breather can get.

Can't we just shame people for wanting to fuck niggers? Or are those times over now?

Common theme with these worse

Tattoos

He's insinuating that he didn't get a white girl for xmas.

I use to troll fat SJW white women like this on Okcupid for shits and giggles.

I would be rude as all fuck to them and they would tell me to fuck off and then I would say "don't leave baby, I grew up in the ghetto, I just don't how to talk to a fine white women as a Black man. Besides don't be racist" Those women would come back 5 or 6 times before they finally gave up, but some kept messaging the account for weeks.

Wow. Didn’t know I was on /r9k/. The white race is in good hands.

It sucks that in the end she would get her beta husband and he'll be white.

Fuck all

May aswell get tits whilst your there?

This place is getting shit tons of trolls lately. Jidf, shareblue, all the fake news sites like buzzfeed, salon, wapo ect frequent here now for material. Also all the commie faggot antifa retards, it just keeps going. They don't have the uber autism though so not really worried.

This, never marry a girl with a tattoo. Every coalburner I've ever known has had a tattoo somewhere on her body. The more visible the tattoo, the more crazy she is

>not matching with pic related

see thats how the thread should have started. not you pretending to be a gentleman gorilla.

Poetry. Real nigga haiku.

tinder is more difficult because of all the autists making fake profiles?