Why can't Amerifats launch any satellites properly?

US just splashed a billion dollar worth of satellite in to Indian Ocean.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5255187/Billion-dollar-satellite-plummets-Indian-Ocean.html

US ships keep crashing in to oil tankers and shit. US navy had to take one day Operational Pause to figure out why its ships keep crashing

WHY US NAVY WARSHIPS ARE CRASHING INTO OTHER SHIPS
newsweek.com/why-us-navy-warships-are-crashing-other-ships-660435

What are Amerifats so incompetent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_(satellite)
youtube.com/watch?v=UKUz5ZUPqM8
google.com/amp/amp.thedenverchannel.com/2282519086/fbi-profiler-helped-in-arrest-of-dylan-redwine-father.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one is interested in a billion dollars splashing down in the ocean?

>
Zuma is in space... the splash is dis information to throw off our countries enemies and so the pentagon can ask for more more to build a "replacement"

>pol/ lost its focus, only wants to talk about Trump and fags

Yes goym. That billion shekel satellite totally exploded an it was totally not a ruse to keep you from looking further into it.
Now cough up the six gorillion shekel ensurance while we are totally not going to use our (((lost))) satellite to spy for Israel.
Oy, vey!

The whole world can track the path of a Satellite. Both while its going up or down and while in space. You morons seriously think that US will be fooling anybody this way?
Too much 3D chess shit in your brains.

You probably think that the US navy's constant ship crashing is also some 4D trumpian chess move?
Truely disgusting Amerifat.

just so ya'll know, the reason that satellite is classified is because the US gov can now make a animated 3d model of you taking a shit through the roof of your house

Yeah it's weird. The browner we get the worse we become in any metric. I don't understand it as diversity is our strength.

This satellite cost BILLIONS of dollars to make, you don't think that it might have been spent on some kind of cloaking system or EM drive to hide itself or change its orbit? Everything about its launch was perfect, SpaceX confirmed that it had reached a stable orbit. The story they've given us is "it couldn't separate from the second stage and had to be deorbited or else it might be captured." I don't believe it.

White diversity is our strength.

>(((space)))

yes, world, it failed. we promise we have no spy technologies up in space.

Such things have happened before.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_(satellite)

First decide if the satellite failed because of diversity or it is some kind of untraceable piece of genius designed by the same diversity...
You morons don't seem to be able to make up your mind.
Is this picture a hoax too.

Those 3 black queens who pioneered our space program are no longer in the space biz they do movies now.

That's how ancient egypt ended, at the end their pyramids couldn't last for shit

>implying cover-ups aren't just as common as fuck-ups
You don't know jack shit about government agencies

Must be the nigger blood

We're not r*ddit we don't have a fucking hive mind. We're "a collective of individuals". Go start another demoralization thread latestagecapitalism

>No witnesses
And he just confessed to this?

This was a hoax too you AmeriShart?

Space X Rocket Explosion Details & Commentary
youtube.com/watch?v=UKUz5ZUPqM8

Nobody is saying that, stop being a retard.

Morons in this thread are llitterally saying that the crash was a Hoax and that "Zuma is in space... the splash is dis information"

Theory: The satellite DID crash. Because some security-obsessed but scientifically ignorant ass in the "intelligence" agencies obfuscated the actual mass and balance characteristics of the load, and the launch calculations were based on this inaccurate information.

I have a theory that the brownining is a natural life cycle of all systems inside bigger systems.

This was a Russian tanker that did this.
It was probably a RusOp by the Spetsnaz to give them more data on the armour strength of the US ships.

One ignoramus after another. That is USS Fitzgerald. It collided with a Filipino ship.

" USS Fitzgerald collided with MV ACX Crystal, a Philippine-flagged container ship,"

Why are you filthy shit eaters such bad liars?

that doesn't excuse how retarded your last post wasWe have no evidence that it actually crashed, and it is good to be skeptical of whatever the government says.

you still have not peovided one credible source to substantiate a crash. Even spaceX said the Falcon9 performed perfectly. Every outher claim is pure speculation.

probably the best explanation.

This story is so misleading...thin facts with fat bullshit.
Here is the denver news story.

google.com/amp/amp.thedenverchannel.com/2282519086/fbi-profiler-helped-in-arrest-of-dylan-redwine-father.html

More like they moved it to a different orbit than they said and told the public it crashed.

The Aussie confused the picture you posted with another incident, it was an honest mistake and you should stop being so critical

Yet another failure added to the Drumf presidency.

I confused it for a different incident where a Russo oil tanker did collide with another ship, which was, of course, a RussOp by the Spetsnaz to give them more data on the armour strength, composition and density of a US ship.

The reason US ships keep crashing is quite simple. They have too many men doing a job that 1 person can do. They use 5 navigators when 1 would do the job perfectly fine. This creates massive indecision

>being stupider than the OP

Because it didn't crash at all.
It's operational.
Word got out about the payload being a secrecy directed EMP weapon and the cover was that something went wrong.

Dragon is quite operational

>stop being so critical
Go fuck yourself Shit eater.

Even this collision was with Alnic MC, a Liberian oil tanker. It had nothing to do with Russia. Just making shit up to cover up for your failures is Amerishart and its dingo fucking poodle's MO.
What exactly was he confusing it with?

Hey dipshit, literally everyone registers their ships in Liberia to escape regulations. It's called flag of convenience.

The satellite mission didn't fail, that's what they want you to believe.

>Liberian
As Liberian oil as Chines products are made in America. Nice try.

It was a RussOp like I said, you've not addressed my point and have used ad-hominem, """Liberian"""Tanker doesn't resolve the fact thjs was a Russian Spec Op for intel gathering.

A baby ate my dingo.

There is no russian connection at all retard. Stop defending liars.

Current day Burgers are basically brown nigerians on freefall, canibalizing the country they inherited. In fact if the population of Nigeria and USA had been instantly swapped in 1950, the US might be more prosperous than it is today.

Lol not replying to my counter argument because you know I'm right.

>hyper advanced stealth satellite
>Rocket signaled a nominal liftoff
Whats more likely, that they fucked up the most basic part of deploying a satellite or that they're attempting to keep the satellite unknown for as long as possible?

I never said that there was, I was defending the Aussie for making an honest mistake interpreting one of your earlier posts. Your argument that it can't be connected to Russia because it was registered in Liberia was also complete horseshit, so i called you out on it.

>US ships keep crashing in to oil tankers and shit
>US just splashed a billion dollar worth of satellite in to Indian Ocean
An empire in decline, what else.

Smells like JIDF in here.