What do you guys think of the EU-US relation ?

What do you guys think of the EU-US relation ?

They are in flux.
We can answer your question in 10 to 15 years.

The EU is a fucking mess and will be The Islamic State in 10 years. We will have to kick the crap out of (what is now considered) Germany for the third time.

>Thread was civilized for two posts
>Then the Mutt arrived
You should have not kicked the crap out of Germany the first two times and your country might have been better off filthy animalman

Alright the thread is now officially dedicated to putting le 56% face in its place. Take down the Amerimutt hydra boys

A rare Mutt

fpbp

Future of Mutterica

Amerimutt, I...

I think Western Civilization is about to collapse so it doesn't really matter.

No.

>What do you guys think of the EU-US relation ?
Complete shit that should be done away with. Adversarial competitor at best.

We shouldn't be friend with atheist/ commie scumbags (Europeans).
>hurr derp europe has tons of christcucks
Yeah, who are usually atheists, hence why your churches are liberal and go as far as removing anything Christian from churches. Cultural Christianity (from cucktholicism) was a mistake.

FOOK THE EU

Exactly. Which is why you started all the wars in the Middle East, orchestrated the refugee crisis, your puppets opened the flood gates, so our economies can be taken down and Israel can have their greater israel project.

Ah la negrura! El goblino hay!

You done a good job so far if that is the goal

Wtf

Yes I am sure you are (((Christian))). Nice try Kike!

Hoping we cut you faggots off and get closer to russia/china until you unfuck your politicians

Mutts are niggers and Jews plust like 4% White

From what i'm reading americans are fucking retarded

Enjoy. I hope those things speed up your demise.

The only country that I like in Europe is Poland. I dislike Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, etc. I used to like Britain, and had liked the Anglo culture along with the Anglican church, but it seems like those old portrayals of Britain are long gone. Now Britain is another irreligious shit-hole that is being invaded by mudslimes and apathy.

europoors want the american's gibs. sad!

I'm*

Well you got a good example of Amerimutt retardation in this thread!

Checked

how long before the euro is done?

i feel like europeans mustve been fed some narrative that makes them think the average american gives a fuck about the UN (we dont)

Why europoors ? Most people in Europe have better condition than the US

The Amerimutt is the enemy of White man

Next year.

>affordable healthcare
When does that meme end?

I don't.

>a european is complaining about niggers having their welfare cut off
The bible also encourages self-reliance. I'm okay with civilizing savages, and offering them assistance, but the point is to get them on the right track, not to make them dependent welfare monkeys.

ITS ALL AMERICA FAULT!

Sad to say that but for now the EU got us by the balls and they are getting stronge ..

Enjoy becoming niggers by 2040 USA ROFLMAO

The only allies we need are Poland, Hungary, UK and France. Every other country is full of effeminate, petty faggots that will complain about everything we do, every single fucking thing, and if we don't do something, they will bitch regardless and say why didn't you help us with this. I hate Euros except those countries I mentioned. I have never had a positive interaction with a Euro in my life. Everything about them revolves around bitching about America. And the worse part is, we try to help them resist Russian influence but now they want Russian influence. And I talked to Russians and they all say they want nothing to do with Euros because they are such whiny, insufferable bastards. They will no doubt complain about Russian hegemony just like they complained about ours should Ivan decide he wants that clay. In 500 years they will complain about Martian hegemony too.

You want to live side by side with niggers? What the fuck is wrong with you? You deserve to be a mutant you cuck

My biased impression is that Yurp knows they've fucked up with their insane Welcome Savages policies and they're nervous that Big Daddy has turned the corner. Murca is ruining the narrative by saying Fuck This Shit.

why do you hate americans

That's debatable. The US does an outstanding job at providing wealth to a much larger population, and making better use of its resources (usually). There's a reason why many of our states have economies similar to countries. Another plus is that we experience faster changes than Europeans, when it comes to new tech. Over here, new tech is available to the public faster. Hence why people will have the latest gadgets, cars, etc. Remember that a person in the US is considered "poor" even if they own a decent sized house (bigger than your avg European homes), the lastest phones, tvs, cars, etc.

Le cretura

*takes b&*
When did I say that?

He's LARPing, hence the meme flag.

Let me cite a few reasons:
>All idiots. Especially last one doesn't even know that France is the main critic of USA in Europe. That is how fucking stupid you people are. I mean at least McDonalds renamed it Freedom Fries so they at least knew who criticized them.

You said niggers could be trained. This is why you are becoming a nigger. Pathetic

They got nothing. They rely on our benevolence because they run out of money otherwise. It will be the ultimate cuckening - the Germs worked 2000 years to conquer the continent, killed billions, destroyed civilizations, but ultimately they will suck us off unless they want to crash and burn.

The mutt-meme is being pushed really hard these days. It would die instantly, were it not for the artificial life support shills apply to it. It's meant to divide actual Sup Forums users and sew dissent - dont fall for it. Another consequence of it, is obviously that it alienates US users.

This is the way to surf Sup Forums these days. Through heavy filtering, i've managed to revert Sup Forums back to pre-election tier. Pic related. Be wary of faggots posting anime in general, those losers are sick in the head.

Remember to sage threads that slide too far and report shills, mod activity is up recently. You can pause the webm to get inspiration for your own filters.

La mulatta!

So you hate an entire country because they sometimes say stupid stuff

I hope so

>kick the crap out of (what is now considered) Germany for the third time.
Two wars?

I count WW2 as one of the allied forces.

What was the other time?

99% of shilling is done by Mutts, look at this

*chokes on b&*
You have terrible reading comprehension skills

That is more real than the Mutts who hate us for made up imaginary reasons

Americans are NOT white. Theyre not even humans.

Stop the Amerimutt menace by voting for anti-US politicians.

EU is better than Shartland.

That's some good bullshit you're telling there, don't take information from you asshole and try to have real facts next time

QFT

I don't hate you, i don't speak for all burgers but i'm sure a lot of people don't mid or hate people from europe.

Calm down

good post memeflag

Don't debate Mutts it's a waste of time. Btw you guys should join the EU already

literal nigger detected.

At least we're 56%

The thing is that if Hitler saw how mixed today's Americans are he would gas them all

I feel that Germany needs to be reminded of what the word 'conquered' means. Count the US bases!

If any non-shills happen to pass by this thread, take note of the shitposting going on in this thread. The thread is literally nothing but shills and bots trying to outdo eachother. saged

Not for long

Saved.

Nothing he said was wrong, though.

Muh Soros

I would really love to see that happen but you guys are not the most welcoming king of group :/

>>All idiots. Especially last one doesn't even know that France is the main critic of USA in Europe. That is how fucking stupid you people are. I mean at least McDonalds renamed it Freedom Fries so they at least knew who criticized them.
1) learn how to greentext
2) knock it off with that flag; it's black-red-gold stripes now. you can get in big trouble for that
3) We love France and we hate you; get over it. They gave us a big statue and helped us in wars instead of declaring war on us. Vive La France

> you have to join the EU

Can't you? Or you did not learn to count?
>State of US education.
Do you even know what Germany is? I bet you think it is a theocracy ruled by twin Popes or something stupid like that

Nuke those Russia-loving mudkrauts off the face of the earth

"Literal nigger detected" that's the way you handle a debat ? Btw not a "nigger"

European brother don't defedn ameriMutts. They're NOT our allies

Unfortunatly you're right

If you like to believe that do it but reality is different friend

IGNORE/REPORT THIS THREAD

IT'S NOTHING BOTS/SHILLS TRYING TO SLIDE THE BOARD BY BUMPING TRASH TO THE FRONT PAGE. SAGE IF YOU MUST REPLY. THREAD IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ACTUAL BOARD CULTURE.

Why do you not want american allies. why are you so hostile to Americans?

>Europe+US unification thread
>instantly devolves into complete mutt spam
really makes you think

>>i-its the CIA!!!

Europeans don't use the EU flag, retard. You're talking to a literal mehmet

I am a king of the group? Kewl, I be King Adolf the First. You can join Swiss, everyone likes you. Just don't take all the gold next time we rob the Jews.
2) This is my real flag. Weimar flag is Jew-flag.
3) American sucking baguette dick. What a faggot

Please direct me to the part of his post that you disagree with.

>muh cia shills doing D&C

It matters not, the BEADY will devour you all.

youre not white