Why does anyone defend this trash?

why does anyone defend this trash?

one of the only kyoani shows to actually have a conclusive ending

>conclusive ending
Then what was the point of the movie with all the forced amnesia drama?

It was conclusive, but also shit.

I'm a big KyoAni fan and I can acknowledge that this was their worst adaption, including Phantom World.

still one of the better shows they've done as it was an actual story rather than a bunch of jumbled garbage that is animated

>knk
>not a bunch of jumbled garbage

I take plotless SoL over this garbage any day. KnK was purely garbage only Phantom World is worse.

A bad plot is worse than no plot.

It's a solid 5/10 show.

I'm fond of the meganekko's design.

The show wasn't that great, the movie on the other hand was pretty neat.

oh look the only good episode

mirai is the future

Because it has this in it.

Also cardigans are top tier female clothing, dammit. The designs are worth watching, even if it has shonen-tier exposition. I feel like the OVA could probably be the six episode, because then Ai would've gotten more budget if she was the OVA special.

Interesting premise with a cute MC. Problem was it was begging to be an action/adventure but Kyoani can only do SoL so the atmosphere and potential side-stories were barely touched upon.

it was a great anime kill yourself.

What's wrong with Kyoukai no Kanata? Other than the stupid "watch our movie!" ending, it was pretty decent.

Sure there were some flaws, but I didn't expect people to keep shitting on it even after four years.

Serious tonal issues was its biggest flaw. Too much comedy.
I thought it was just average.

Too subtle for you?

>defend
What? I thought we all acknowledged it was boring trash but bared with it for waifus and cute cakes.

I don't see it though. It isn't as jarring as FMA Brotherhood at least.

at least it was an ending