youtube.com/watch?v=Y63qhlrxDRM
youtube.com/watch?v=0wI3ciehceU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

Just a reminder
>tournament doesn't start until June
>episode 98 is called ''Not all the fighters show up?!?''

HAPPENING

If Yamcha somehow gets in, this place will have a meltdown.

>episode 98 is called ''Not all the fighters show up?!?''
It's just for the Yamcha gag, he will try to make his heroic entrance but then they just get Tien

I dunno why but this meme pic makes me laugh every time

I can't believe you fucking mexicans made this a meme. Such a childish fear of your comfort zone status quo being threatened that you all banded together to make ms paint images and force this fucking joke into conversation. End your fucking miserable life, please.

I've got to say that out of all the memes that we got, Pedro toyocuck, the mspaint and the HOLDING BACK memes are the better

>THE ONE WHO STOLE KING COLD'S BODY AND THEN BRA'S AND ACTED LIKE A SLUT WASN'T GINYU, IT WAS FUCKING NAIL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING SALAGIR

So I see Salagir was trying to copy West Black and failed.

Multiverse is such shit.

anyone got a link to today's DBZ Kai episode?

Anything that manages to make westblack look better in comparison is not good

Stop blaiming the mexicans for everything.

I AM STILL MAD

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HE THINKING

NAIL DOESN'T KNOW THE DAMN TECHNIQUE

EVEN SUPER IS MORE COHERENT THAN THIS

Yeah fuck that french guy

damn fucking right. Toei already pulled a bait and switch with all the advertising for the U6 tournament.

>buu didn't fight
>monaka didn't fight (and can't fight at all)
>Piccolo jobs hard by being downgraded to Raditz fight tier
>Every U6 fighter besides Hit is trash

if it weren't for the fact that literally everything that came before that arc was just filer or rehashing the 2 movies but with shittier quality, I have a feeling EVERYONE would've hated it.

Of course, Ginyu would never act like a slut
Slugs on the other hand, they'll steal your women
Fucking slugs I hate them so much

As a faulconer fan, these lyrics perfectly summarize how I feel about he guy
youtube.com/watch?v=_F3W52yQTYA

Slugs will BECOME your women
Slugs will slut it up with your women's daddys
Slugs will force themselves on you to experience the pleasure of being cummed inside

Toyriyama got some chest muscles

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=n9QdqgpT-7U

What happened to you " the lyrics are from gokus perspective" fags?

Multiversefags literally cannot defend this holy fuck
Slutty slugs, Salagir?

>Looked forward to the first 17 episode
>Found it boring
>Thought the second 17 episode would be really boring
>Loved it

Goku is a dick. 17 Really doesn't understand the guy. He's no savior of the world.

>blaiming
It's a damn nice blanket term because I only see latinos actually still give any serious investment into the classic power level debates and current DBS power level chaos. Rather than admit that power levels in general and how they were handled are bullshit while also admitting that DBS is at least performing a fucking SERVICE to the lesser cast by trying to give them spotlight, you fuckers are so keen on wanting things to stay like the good ol' days when in reality it's just always been loose writing anyway.

I don't give five fucks if the power level shit actually played a vital role in making Dragonball a global phenomenon, it's fucking gay and even if DBS is silly and hasty about it, they're at least attempting to make as much of the cast as they can MATTER. And the best part is, well, it fucking works. Dragonball has always given "power to the plot", letting things develop as events demand. This is why Krillin can pull a fast one on Gohan for the win. This is why Goku can minimize his output in a form even stated to have PERFECT KI CONTROL against Krillin. This is why Goku can spend his entire childhood getting from 10 to 416 and then 3,000,000 a simple fucking year after that. This is why 17 can get to SSB level in 12 years while Vegeta barely nudges in 7. This is why 17 and 18 are so fucking inexplicably strong to begin with, Gero's a fucking genius isn't he? Because it's always been how Toriyama did his shit, writing by the seat of his pants. It happened all the time, even in Z.

Fucking accept it. Fucking accept power levels and character power scaling as it was handled in the past is fucking retarded. When you complain about DBS, complain about how sloppy the writing is, do NOT complain that "NUH UH KRILLIN CAN'T DO THAT" because his growth is still acceptable.

>that horrible color scheme
that's not perfect at all

>you'll never have cool adventures with uncle 17

does anyone know any good fan continuations of the original manga? the only ones I know are the disgrace that is multiverse and the chinese one where uub becomes a terribly-drawn kid buu rip off. please tell me there's better fan work than these.

This. Faulconer is the absolute best. how can the japs even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=n5kEYa8jYmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0-nenFAxY

Dragon Ball Sai

Enjoy never having good scans or translations.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzNi6qFdrVk
youtube.com/watch?v=oHrEMZG1unY
kek

I must say Beerus Japanese theme is pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Yyr-iI6M

that's the one where Vegeta got sent off to Earth instead of Goku? it's probably the best DB doujinshi I've ever read, but it's not a continuation of the story as much as an alternate universe.

i'm talking about an actual continuation, like what GT/Super/Multiverse tried to do (miserably)

>tfw theyre just going to hype Gohan up for him to job again

Holy shit, I forgot multiverse existed for the last 3 years

Read the Dragon Ball Online backstory, use your imagination? Leagues better than GT ever was.
>Pan, Bulma, and Gohan cause the Earth's populace to become aware of Ki and get them to start training to defend themselves
>Trunks and Goten start up a swordfighting school
>Goku and Vegeta fuck off to space and have one final battle together
>Everybody else saves the Earth from invading Frieza Force dudes
>Buu makes himself a waifu

meh it sounds like tryhard orchestral stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=zShlbDHwuEs
youtube.com/watch?v=ExBzY48DmbQ
I love Falkner because of how well it fits in videogames.

>Goku and Vegeta fuck off to space and have one final battle together
Them dying was stupid as fuck though. It should have ended in a stalemate with them coming back home and eventually dying of old age.

lol no

Norohito > Falconer

youtube.com/watch?v=JPDUh9QhN5A
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8VV9935SI

>Not enjoying some of the best tracks of the franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=KDmqDipQn9A

youtube.com/watch?v=SsDU9SyFafE

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do

youtube.com/watch?v=xfyeud94JnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qoJhBCysp_I

Norohito > Falcouner >>>>>>> Kekuchi

true. it feels that, unlike the other versions of whatever happened after buu, toriyama was actually hyped for DBO. always got the impression that he became enamored with his series once more before he had to face all the bureaucracy of the manga industry once more and started hating dragon ball again. poor guy

That artstyle is a million times better than toriyama's current style, it's like db and z mixed together. so good

The whole point of the fight was that they were about to die of old age and decided to go with a bang

>Hikari no Will Power
>never even played in the anime, only in garbage like Final Bout and Ultimate Battle 22

yamamoto > norohito > kikuchi

>Yamamoto
>literal tracer

Rank which music fits this scene the best

youtube.com/watch?v=lojvWUsa0tc
youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI
youtube.com/watch?v=qan_lAsbwOY

What can we say, puto? We make the best memes. Arriba!

I think even the most blind of subfags will understand that the dubbed version of that scene is superior.

I'm not talking dub vs sub, I'm talking about music
Because frankly I think Kai's version is the best one

I moved recently, and realized completely by chance that I live about 10 minutes away from where they're recording the dub for DBS. I'm thinking about calling them up, and attempting to volunteer my time to help them out, even if it's just getting coffee or something. I wouldn't mind getting into the business, and that seems like an ok way to get experience. Should I go for it?

It's got better layout and paneling than Toyotaro's tracing.

I rather listen to fat men farting than to american dragon ball linkin park music

Kikuchi
>fails to convey what's happening in the scene completely
Falcouner
>really hype, conveys that Goku is about to do some big shit
Norohito
>epic and majestic, conveys that this new form is a huge fucking deal

Holy shit, 40's horror movie music and granny Goku screams together make my head hurt.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGhXLBcXCgE

Step aside faggots

Best DB tune/soundtrack/song/music/OST EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZDwUXi8h4

Literally makes Frieza a big deal in seconds

>Also that ending
>mfw
Shit is going down

Nigger, eat a thousand dicks.
Kikuchi is so superior than your generic shit music

>Gohan episode next
Okay, I see I'll have to skip a week.

Are you retarded? Are you talking about the funi studio in Dallas? Because I know people that went to school four years to get in. And even they had to be super hush about the dub when it was all getting together.

>more orchestral chanting stuff
ew
Here are some cold and evil themes fitting for a villain named Freezer.
youtube.com/watch?v=mv3v7t3FzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=-VONlxrs0qk

You are supposed to post better shit than him not worse

I bet you listen to Dj Tiesto unironically

>You lot are just brandishing justice just to make yourselves feel good
>Justice? I don't care about that. I just hate things that disgust me
This must be the deepest dialogue ever in DB. They are directly referencing ethical concepts such as Andreoni's warm-glow giving (impure altruism) and Stirner's conscious egoism, and it ultimately acts as a critique of rationally grounded commitment to morality.

fuck off spookman

who ironically listens to music

Dropped Super after Goku's fight against the furries, I believe some fat old man wanted to fight him. Anything interesting since then?

Interesting maybe, you should watch the rest, after all there's another week to wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5W4B7U1b4A
>Soda commercial is better animated than Super

Dub fags are the worst.

K I N O

menacing of the universe
or too carefree because dragon ball always save his ass

GODLIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=MQgVLjBa-rs

I take it back. Westfags are the fucking worst.

We're gonna have the Kai version of this in English soon, get hyped

Seriously, how was everything about this Not hype?
youtube.com/watch?v=lic7qakUI1o

Fuck power scaling, this shit was dope. Everything felt desperate and I cheered when Trunks saved the day

>characters who move with MFTL speed can't get a controller from some fatass alien's hand
This is beyond bullshit.

What would YOU wish for with the dragon balls?

You only get one

I wish for eternal life, grant me immortality

The most important thing for powerlevelfags to realize is that there's a big gap between SSJ3 and SSB and a whole lot of characters just got bumped up into that area

good luck with the numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=PDodTElKDWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y63qhlrxDRM

>whole lot
Which ones besides 17?

Just wanted to say that this episode is exactly what I wanted out of super. It feels dragon ball.

Buu is above SSJ3 now too

everyone is above ss3 now
>krillin
>17

>Falconer Orchestral >>> Jap Orchestral
youtube.com/watch?v=0wI3ciehceU

You pretty much have to be on that level to keep up at all, unfortunately

Exaggerated assessment based on a single match where he had to be literally rescued by 18, whose power level has (arguably) remained constant

That's a prediction.

Not necessarily, maybe if the other universes hold back...

He's probably around original Majin Buu level, the one that came out of the egg.

I would wish that when the dragonballs get used they always fly to a specific location only I know about. That way I can easily gather them and use them every year.

What? Fat Buu is the one that came out of an egg, no one knows how Kid Buu (if that's what you meant) originally came to be other than it was magic

I dunno man even a shitty dog man from the weakest universe was enough to push Buu into being serious

U7 is leaning heavily on its big guns

Which is why I said Majin Buu and not Kid Buu.