Seiyuu Thread

What do you guys think about typecasting? For example, we all know that back in her glory days, Kugimiya Rie was frequently typecasted for tsundere flat-chested girls. In my opinion, typecasting is a good thing as long as the voice suit the character type, as was the case with Kugimiya Rie and tsundere characters.

The real problem is when, rather than
being typecasted, a seiyuu is voicecasted for roles which means the character doesn't have any influence in choosing the seiyuu. The biggest culprit for this is Hanazawa Kana who always use the same fucking voice for every character she plays.

In short, HanaKana a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PURy2CQD!lzalbIfQShwkQG_Q23CPamtx9cm35jPvcK8669gNCeM
mega.nz/#!GVBC3KxY!UHV8YD-kdFNig-4hIuMfwMattF6IwInZrTV8A5jpTCQ
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-13/kadokawa-introduces-incredibly-young-new-child-voice-actress-from-sukasuka/.114714
youtu.be/zNIlCVwWa0Q
cv.bngames.net/
a.pomf.cat/kkemlc.webm
twitter.com/noya_boku/status/856064204452671489
youtube.com/watch?v=TBQTu-24ODk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this entire post

Would you rather be asked about who your seiyuufu is?

Here's mine.

>being this new
kugyuu still has it though

Reposting this in case any Tanedafags didn't see the last thread.

Here's the MV and audio rips from Tokyo Love Story's theme song CD.

Audio: mega.nz/#!PURy2CQD!lzalbIfQShwkQG_Q23CPamtx9cm35jPvcK8669gNCeM

MV: mega.nz/#!GVBC3KxY!UHV8YD-kdFNig-4hIuMfwMattF6IwInZrTV8A5jpTCQ

My seiyuufu is very cute and I was very happy when I heard her in kimi no na wa today.

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-13/kadokawa-introduces-incredibly-young-new-child-voice-actress-from-sukasuka/.114714
My seiyuufu

Hey, thanks for this.

The girl in red looks like a loli too.

Part of me wished Kanae Itou became the new voice of tsunderes but that'd be unfair because she can do so much more than that. Typecasting is only good in keeping the same seiyuu busy and having her have a job every season.

With that being said, I fucking love Kanae Itou as Iori. youtu.be/zNIlCVwWa0Q

Mayuri and Ichiko don't sound like a same character even though HanaKana used the same voice on them.

My wife and my imouto

Thanks

Nah, I think she's just womanlet.

>image for ants

>In short, HanaKana a shit.
You are shit.

Can anyone relate?

They are naturally small

Someone should edit that Miyuki Sawashiro graph but with Kayanon instead.

me on the left

>video
Is it that voice actor game or something?

You look mad. Is it because you can't stand her grating voice?

Look at all these nerd shitposters

Yeah. cv.bngames.net/

Why don't female seiyuu wear pants more? I know Ten-chan sometimes wear pants.

Skirts are more fashionable but sometimes pants are nice.

Who's this old hag?

Obligatory

Nonaka Ai

yabai

As much as I like Sumipe, that show is pretty boring.

What's not boring then?

>gay

More feet please.

No, don't look at her with those disgusting eye of yours.

Is that Australia?

Maybe

What do you like about Taneda Risa?

I like her fat thighs, saggy boobs and her lips.

mai seiyuufu

Me too. I also like the voice.

Can't you SEA-niggers try to talk about whatever role these voice actors are going to be featured in or what comments they mentioned regarding voice acting in anime instead of just posting a bunch of pictures where you say that you like some of their body parts?

I can't wait to hear her as Sturm in Granblue.
Her role as Sakura in Tenshi no 3P will be fun, though I wish it was more of a main character role.
When Kemono Friends season 2 happens, I'll be excited to see her as Sloth and Keroro if they show up.

That good for you?

I wish I could but my seiyuufu barely gets roles anymore.

Taneda is currently dead. I have no other things to talk about her.

>grating voice
delet this her voice is up/down okay

she don't look like that any more lol

Seiyuu thread shouldn't be frequent anyways as there's not much to talk about.

Aoi at the Okinawa International Movie Festival .
a.pomf.cat/kkemlc.webm

She's tiny.

twitter.com/noya_boku/status/856064204452671489

>watching some sort of japanese gaming channel
>sudden Mai Nakahara as a guest
>mfw

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=TBQTu-24ODk

I think she's promoting the newest shitty mobage she voices a main in.

It's been 16 years since her debut as an artist, she has done so many roles, achieved so many awards, accomplished so many of her goals and is now sitting at a very high place compared to where she came from.

I'm going to be very sad once she retires from the anime industry.

Young Nana looks a bit like Aoi.

absolutely. she's unironically the best ever.

they wear what they're told to wear

i like that she's a good mother

How do you know she's the mother to my kid?

All the time? If it's during events I can understand but pic related if from a radio show.

That depends, some of them wears what ever the fuck is comfortable to them but also fashionable.

Young Mizuki Nana was so poor that she repeats clothes because she doesn't have money to buy new ones. She got conscious of what she wears when someone complained that she always wears the same clothes.

I wish I knew where to go to find personal information like this about my favorite seiyuu.

The idolatry of mere voice actors is a cancer growing fat on the medium
t. Megumi Hayashibara

If they have a radio show then that's where you go.
80% of my Nana knowledge comes from her radio shows.

Then I wish I understood Japanese, because her stuff is never subbed.

This lady is a true talent. Really fucking versatile. She was amazing in NieR Automata too.

Whatever happened to Taneda Risa? I know she was reported ill but that was a long time ago.

Stop this meme. She's not pregnant.

She's still doing minor roles here and there but rumors are she has some kind of problem with her vocal chords and thus is undergoing treatment.

This sucks for a voice actress, god damn. I really hope she gets better, I like her voice.

You can just, you know, learn Japanese

Hunting for blogs that post about your favorite seiyuu helps too.
But if she's not that popular then you really have no choice but to learn moon speak or find someone who can translate stuff for you.

your generic vocal chords rumor isn't worth any more than mine. as far as i'm concerned, some redhead half-chav babby is now hanging off her titties drinking sweet sweet seiyuu milk

>You can just, you know, learn Japanese
Yeah, but I'm a terrible learner. I'm still in the process of learning hiragana. I'll learn Japanese a few years from now, and I'll be able to listen to all the radio and Drama CDs I was unable to.

I get to see her in 33 days. If I'm allowed to, maybe I'll have a buddy of mine help me write a letter in Japanese to express how much I love her and enjoy her work for all these years.

It's really ironic that Hayashibara dislikes the idol-like system happening in the industry nowadays when she's one of the reasons why it happened in the first place.

Grumpy old farts are usually like that.

Don't forget her Buddha ears.

It is, but megumi is actually insanely talented and devoted her life to the industry from a young age. She couldn't just stop getting roles on principle. Also, she is right about everything.
It isn't her fault she has a perfect voice

>she is right about everything
Fuck off grandpa.

Ganbatte, user.

Man, you're lucky. I wish I had the money to go to a Nana concert at least once before I die.

Then these awful thread might be vaguely anime related.

Maybe one day user. I never thought Kanae Itou would ever be in a US convention, especially one that I frequent. Hopefully one day Nana Mizuki will be at a place you're nearby, or maybe you will see her in Japan. Good luck to you too, I hope we all are able to meet the seiyuus we love.

I like Ayaneru even though she has a weird nose

>even though she has a grating voice
ftfy.

Last year I took a trip to Japan mostly because I wanted to hear Aoi sing live.

tfw my seiyuufu is already married

Like you'd have a chance in hell even if she's single.

>implying Taneda isn't married to me

Aketagawa pls go

>36 years old
>Quite possibly most attractive female seiyuu out there
>Not married

What went wrong Sup Forums?

Were you successful?

The funny part is this chart is true.

Rie only gets mascots nowadays

OTP

i bet she's one of those seiyuu who married secretly and proceed to keep it secret

that said, how would she even go about dating someone? people would recognize her on the street.

I read somewhere that seiyuu (and Japanese celebrities in general) sometimes wear facemasks in public to avoid being recognized.

It adds to the longevity of a voice actress's career; she'll have that specialty character voice to which directors would keep coming back and recast, that is, if that character voice have overwhelmingly favorable approval. They certainly stay in the radar longer than just plain main-heroine types.

Silly user, do oyu think they just walk around without wearing any disguise? They wear facemasks, glasses and even hats. Or else they might get fucking abducted by crazy otakus or something.

That chart is old and stopped being true since Ore Shura.

No, no the chart still applies.