What's this stuff about Shino being gay?

What's this stuff about Shino being gay?

He's clearly straight pic related. He even tried to get Yamagi to go straight. Just because he was being kind doesn't mean he's want to perfom buttsex.

>>>tumblr

Director is pressured by the exec to hook fujo fangirls in some interview at an event.

>Making a straight chara gay to please fujo
Sad. Anime is dead.

You can be bisexual also a gay guy can have some weird voyeur thing where he enjoy watching a man have sex with women.

That said, fujos are pathetic in general and so is obsessing over an animes sexuality. He's not real he's just a drawing.

>That said, fujos are pathetic in general and so is obsessing over an animes sexuality. He's not real he's just a drawing.
Then why are you pathetic fags so obsessed with defending Shino's straightness? Nagay laid out hints for him being bi since the beginning. His VA said the same thing about his character over a year ago but was brushed off by majority as just some VA spouting shit, when he was in fact relying director's words 1:1. Shino is bi, accept the facts and move on.

Good for you to have this little brain filter protecting it from overheating in case an anime creator would actually make a gay/bi character. More power to you.

As for you OP, he's asking him that because he never had an opportunity to confirm Yamagi likes him in person, but he already confirmed it with Eugene prior to this conversation. Therefore he's trying to provoke him in order to get a reaction and conclude with certainty that Yamagi is into him. After Yamagi reacts badly to the initial proposition, Shino proceeds with his original intention and asks him out on a date. If you aren't able to read even a little bit nuanced behaviour of an anime character then I imagine your anime viewing experience must be often confusing.

>Then why are you pathetic fags so obsessed with defending Shino's straightness?
Because we are not retards falling for bait. I bet you think YoI is gay too.

At the end of the day who gives a shit about these characters? McGillis was the only worthwhile thing the show had left and they fucked him over. Didn't even have the decency to show us what happened to his loli fiancee too.

stop reminding me and stop making this thread

You're pretty retarded in your own right to still be fighting over this after Nagai came out with a clear and definite statement. Something that YoI still hasn't done to my knowledge.

What did Okada say though?

Nothing since it wasn't her thing. Nagai came up with the idea and pushed to have it included. She did write episode 46 which sealed the deal though.

He didn't say in the show, which it's all that matter. Death of the author is a thing. Baiting fujo making them think a character is gay when the show only portrays him as a straight is a classical think, see YoI, Eva or IBO.

By your logic Eugene is also gay because Okada said Ume sounded in love with orga.

Sorry fujo, but this is simply bait. Maybe you'll have luck next fujo anime.

>He didn't say in the show, which it's all that matter.
Sure, and Shino was taking Yamagi out to get him ice cream and gently walk him home. Trudge into denial some more, faggot.

>Baiting fujo making them think a character is gay when the show only portrays him as a straight is a classical think, see YoI, Eva or IBO.
You're not making a lick of sense and the procedure is actually the exact opposite. You don't even understand what bait is. Bait means never confirming it in or outside of the source material and hinging everything on subtext and interpretation. Shino by definition is the opposite of bait.

>By your logic Eugene is also gay because Okada said Ume sounded in love with orga.
There is no equivalence in here. Shino is bi because his creator literally said he is bi, none of that wishy-washy bullshit like with Eugene. You denying it and desperately grasping onto the death of the author clause is making you look more pathetic than proving your point. Sucks to be so insecure.

>Sure, and Shino was taking Yamagi out to get him ice cream and gently walk him home. Trudge into denial some more, faggot.
It's called bait, you dumpfuck. If Shino wanted to bang Yamagi, why did he say it? Clearly in the show?

This is YoI all over again, subtext fujoshi will interpreter as gay when the normal person will realize it's just shitty bait.

>a dude literally asking another dude out on a date is bait because I say so!
No, seriously, cry some more. I'm having a blast seeing all this heterosexual panic.

>Date
Except that never happened. He asked him if he wanted to see GIRLS and then just to go drink alone.

Everything else it's just speculation, i.e. bait.

If you want to be intentionally retarded while watching their scenes, then yeah, be retarded by all means.

Except most people know they aren't gay, except fujoshit like you.

Sorry your gay anime is just bait again.

If you actually deny YOI is gay, you are the one pathetically obsessing over sexuality in anime. There's no way to see YOI as anything but flamingly homosexual unless you do serious mental gymnastics.

Nice try fujoshit. Keep falling for bait.

>Okada and Nagai confirmed KuudeliaxAtra but not fujo cancer
As usual fujoshit BTFO

faggot on ice is definition of baiting. Fuck off to tumblr piece of trash.

>if I keep shitposting about bait hard enough the gay will go away
Keep believing that, else your brain might explode.

Your tears are delicious.

Why don't you think yoi is gay?
You even called it faggot in the title.

It is baiting retarded fujoshit.

Because acting like faggot yet not fully confirming is maximum baiting.

But they did confirm it

That's what your self-preservation mechanism is telling you? Because all I get from the situation is fujoshit being 100% validated and their ship being fully confirmed and endorsed by the staff and cast.

Where?

Actually, they said Shino and Yamagi would've been married on the same breath. They even said Shino would take Yamagi's last name.

When Victor and Yuuri kissed and got engaged

Or you can keep telling yourself it is canon while the show never bother to confirm it.

But they hugged and that was a luck charm.

But the staff said it was a kiss scene and Victor clearly said it was an engagement ring

in your dream maybe

They didn't.

Kubo said you could interpret it either way.

They were irrelevant one note characters. Nobody care.

Oh it confirmed it alright. Only willful retardation prevents you from seeing what's pretty fucking obvious for everyone else, including autists of /m/.

They did according to the report of the meeting where the info first emerged from.

Fujoshit. That's all.

This really.