My roomate is your average 22 year old white millennial and you guessed it a progressive

My roomate is your average 22 year old white millennial and you guessed it a progressive.
She has a black friend she is constantly on the phone with and all they do is talk about how rascist wypipo are, and how dumb and evil they are.
I can hear it thru my fucking walls rn, feelsbadman.jpeg

You should fuck his sister if he has one. But don't have sex if you are ugly anyway

2018 'murica; where people have to live together in housing because they don't have enough money to afford it, while there's 18.9 million unoccupied homes.

Oh good she hung up, now i dont have to shoot her thru the drywall.

you need to do something

defend your home
don't tolerate that abuse

hows the sex?

>fuck a black girl
And you wonder why the 56% meme is a thing
>but it's just one night!
Keep coming up with excuses to be degenerate, you'll only reveal your true values

Tell her that you're tired of her being a disgusting bigot.

Oh ive spoken up on many occasions it always ends in us moving the goal post and going in circles with a dash of unending hypotheticals and fee fees

Roomate is a white female her friend is a nigger

There's nothing you can besides letting your room mate drown in his/her stupidity.

I love some good ol bigotry.
What i cant stand is bigotry towards your own people.
Its spineless and makes me sick

Not politics sage this faggot

Its sad because shes also a very close friend, knowing she has to get the rope one day really hurts.

Fuck off im venting you kike

That's just how it goes my friend. My friend and cousin went full liberal and is now batshit crazy, he is drowning and I won't lend him a hand this time.

OP:
>she has a black friend
Post I replied to:
>you should fuck his sister

You know the educational system failed you when a monkey has to break it down

My brother is literally a Soros admiring economist. He's almost 30, I don't know if there's hope for him. I try, but I don't get my expectations too high. At least I have the best genes out of the two of us, good thing I want kids and he doesn't.

Brazil is a nest of left wingers, I'm pretty sure he enjoys the social acceptance of being a leftie.

How white is Brazil?

What the fuck is with these larp threads? Shareblue is finally listening to our feedback and changing the storyline on these slides

Tits or get the fuck out shareblue

>roommate
>she
enjoy your rape accusations

It's cool, they are dumb and evil (wh*tes)