YEA YEA WURLSTAH!
YEA YEA WURLSTAH!

DAYUM!
DAYUM!
DAYUM!
DAYUM!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y7dQG
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2596113/James-Franco-35-hits-schoolgirl-17-Instagram-series-texts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BYE BYE FRANKIE!

Archived

archive.is/Y7dQG

Thanks, Ahmed.

You're welcome Chen.

I am actually a Pajeet. No joke, lol.

The only one more annoying than that slant eyed kike is his little brother.

Just be happy knowing you're more Aryan than anyone else.

Franco a Jew but he isn't a bad guy.
Why couldn't this had happen to De Niro instead

Kek you have failed me

He is a bad guy, he makes degenerate movies and even mocked the supreme leader of Best Korea.

You fucking shitheads make the worst pizzas. Every fucking pizza place in town is run by some Street shitter and God damn I hate it

Does this mean DUDE WEED LMAO is next?

lol I love pun Pizza.

You live in Surrey?

Thank god
I won't have to see his squinty eyes anymore

lol epic

Wasn't that already well known? He's kind of a young Anthony Weiner

Dunno about the other two, but I know one is claiming that a contract she signed for nudity was somehow sexual assault.

>He's kind of a young Anthony Weiner

Yeah, I heard him texting like an underage girl a couple years back, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he said he didn't know her age and nothing ended up happening between them.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2596113/James-Franco-35-hits-schoolgirl-17-Instagram-series-texts.html

Here it is.

Also, look at this whore's text messages.

>do you have a bf
>not if you're around

lmao Women are biologically whores, aren't they?

the bitch who is accusing him is a roastie

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Holly shit it was legit!!!! himmm did a blind on crazydaysandnights about making Franco freak out about a twitter story in front of three sluts, causing Franco to bolt and himmm gave the girls the cdan site and etsy twitter.

Colbert is running cover, which is crazy outta no where. Recently, another blind suggested Franco is running girls from instagram to other countries to be "models", but in reality, they are trafficked into sex slavery.

This is what Cornell and Benington uncovered. Cornell's wife sold him out for fame and money because Franco is prob working this shit for David Geffin.

>incoming 404 in 3....2......1.....

No

>cont
Franco was also running an "arts school" in NYC where he and his buds cherry picked young girls and had them fuck for parts. Look at Franco's list of shitty indie movies he'a directed and you'll see some of the girls.

When some of the girls started talking he abruptly shut the school down about 2 months ago.

Wasn't she British? The AOC is 16 there. Honestly, 16-18, I don't care and don't get the fuss.

Seth "KIKE" Rogen? i hope so.

Yeah, but that's now how the fucking media sees it.

Just cuz it's legal, the media will still get angry at him for being a 35 year old trying to fuck a 17-18 year old, even if the girl is above the AOC.

It's the optics, not the legality that is the problem here.

Yeah, but fuck the media. I hate the media and I hate virtue signalers. I especially hate hypocrits who don't really care, and even do it themselves, but attack others.

As far as Franco goes, I don't know, and I don't autmatically believe roasties, but I have enjoyed seeing Hollywood melt down.

"Art"
Hes a jew btw

I hate Franco for being anti trump but considering my friends work for his Studio4 and he actually does help young film makers to an extent. His school pools together everyone’s tuition, he matches it, and the students go out and make an indie feature using all his sweet ass connections for permits, equipment, gear, locations etc. He’s not a bad guy just a dipshit

Nothing I enjoy more lately than watching the destruction of Holywood, from the inside out.

Franco defense squad assemble!

nobody cares about you or your shitty indie productions

Isn't this old and MSM ignored it?

I shouldn't have mentioned the master's name.

The fact that he's getting shit for giving a woman a job ( contract ) her signing and fulfilling it to only bring it up a while later and say it was sexual exploitation is a fucking joke.

you shit for brains. There have been numerous accusations from twitter people

reminds me of Emily Rata-Jew suing a photographer for photos he paid for

Well, that one case might be bogus, but pushing a woman's face into your crotch is CERTAINLY grounds for sexual assault.

I think he's toast.

Based Tommy tried to warn everyone. Just sucks he probably won't get invited to The Oscars now

Isn't one accuser someone with a fucked up history on Twitter? Like, they tweeted something along the lines of "I love finding ways to ruin someone's life after meeting them for five minutes"