Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HbvtNNGBMk
farmland.org/no-farms-no-food
youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
allaboutspirituality.org/church-of-oprah.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yIlVX3xybrc
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Trump Curse collage is going to unreadable soon.

why do people act like that shitty 'riddle' was 2deep when it's blatantly obvious what it's trying to say as a brainlet wrote it for other brainlets

the 'star' is israel, you'd be able to extrapolate that from the 'riddle' if you didn't have an IQ of 89, go read a fucking book you underaged cunt

The Trump curse is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it..

She’s not going to eat it you dog fucking retard.

MAD TV predicted it!!!
Skip to 3:25

youtube.com/watch?v=-HbvtNNGBMk

kek works in mysterious way

not necessarily true
theres a lot of flags with a star

No, but her home sure did.

>heuheuheu lets let people tear up natural land in fire and rain prow areas near slopes

the lack of planning when it comes to land use in this country (and with californians in particular) is fucking disgusting. up here farm, after farm, after farm goes and another subdivision goes up. I live an in area dependent on ground water and agriculture yet these fucking stupid californians are destroying the very things that make this area sustainable.

farmland.org/no-farms-no-food

kek

>THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

>She’s not going to eat it

the only one that makes sense is israel due to their rabid consumption of middle eastern territory

fun fact - jews want to turn the middle east into arabic america and they're doing this by wiping out all opposition using america

you really think america and the uk went into iraq for (((oil)))? what did we do with it? put it in Tupperware and bring it home?

2nd kek

i assumed star will engorge in clay was the embassy in Palestine

God doesn't seem to want her to run for president. She'll probably end up dead if she runs.

>you really think america and the uk went into iraq for (((oil)))?
Oil contracts actually was one of the reasons lol. Just like with BP and the Iranian revolution, and no if you're fucking a nation over for oil it's about depriving others of it and securing it for your own interests, not using it. Hell America doesn't need it, we don't need it we have enough oil.

Why contain it?

Set it free. Like the singularity on SS13

/ourmud/

contain it? I want to fuel it.

kek

This. I hate how it became such a meme on Sup Forums. That was confirmation for me that this board is full of children

This timeline never stops giving! Oprah trying to run for president one day. The next nature shits on her house. I'm sure that coincidence didn't elude her.

wtf I love mudslime now

>all of these libs getting fucked by the rain
>only thing it did for me was give me the opportunity to go sliding around in my truck

DON'T BE AFRAID TO LOSE WHAT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE

AFTER THE RAIN, WASHES AWAY THE TEARS AND ALL THE PAIN

This Trump curse shit is starting to scare me guys. My family are all shitlibs is something going to happen to them?

I love divine intervention.

It's not too late for them to repent, but the time periods are getting quicker. Literally 48 hours after this whole Oprah 2020 thing comes out she gets wreckt. The curse is too efficient now.

i like rob lowe. on the other hand, i should buy mountainous property in CA and build many mud mounds to satisfy the rainy muddy gods

Cosmic justice.

Dude, I don't know but insure the fuck out of them.

This was, either to much luck or...

that is a reference to Israel expanding retard

>THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY
HOLY SHIT

>WHEN IT GETS COLD, THATS WHEN THEY WILL DO THEIR MOVE

Nature itself is trying to fight the virus that is California. They went through years of drought with lakes drying up. Then half the state gets lit on fire. Now the rain finally comes just in time to cause a mudslide. Next up the San Andreas fault.

Nice try kikes.

Gorge means to devour. The star gorging itself on clay means it's going to devour itself.

Israel is fucked

Yes. YOU will make it happen. You know what you must do.

in that pic, oprah resembles chocolate rain

Rich people insure their shit, right?

What do you think insurance on a place that like costs?

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

>Poor Opera, she narrowly escaped her $50 million mansion with her multi-billion dollar fortune.
Why isn't the left up in arms about this?

s

eat clay
as in turned into a barren wasteland like a dried up river or lakebed.

As if they'd boo a black woman

No. GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY. And you cannot take it literally. It means that Israels actions are going to consume it. Israels lies since it was created are going to be revealed and the truth shall set the world free. Israel will be devoured by its lies and cease to exist.

I love it when we get examples that God is real like this. That God can smite this satanic bitch when she thought she was on a roll puts a smile on my face.

>It means that Israels actions are going to consume it
I though it meant the Star will ear a lot of clay, as in Israel is going to expand, consuming the clay (land) around itself and becoming a larger nation.
Or North Korea.

>"people i dont like get hurt/killed, god must have done it"
What does it mean when people you like get hurt?

Anyone else notice how all these things are happening to the most satanic state in the US? It's almost as if prayers work.

GORGE means to devour or consume.

The star gorging itself on clay means it's going to consume itself. It's going to destroy itself.

contain the power of KEK

The Thomas Fire happened north of Hollywood, they could have been burning evidence

ive tried wrapping my head around the idea that prayers of animosity are multiple times more powerful than prayers of salvation/consoling

Yeah "to gorge oneself" means to consume a lot, it doesn't imply autophagy or mean it will consume *it's own self*
If a nation "gorges itself" on land, it consumes a lot of land, which would mean- in the Star reference- that Israel kicked the shit out of Palestine and took some land.

im pretty sure she flew back to her mansion just for the photo op. throw a little soil on her jeans, walk aroundin some mud while pictuers are taken, then back off to the private G2 jet back to her malibu getaway

No. It means that they are going to take actions which will be the end of Israel.
Trump recently discussed cutting off the Palestinian’s aid, something that may look bad on the surface, but when you look a bit closer you’ll begin to understand why. Not only will doing this infuriate Israel’s neighbors even more and unite them behind a single cause. It’s also a hint for what’s to come. Jared Kushner has been discussing a Saudi backed Palestinian state with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. The purge in Saudi Arabia was also no coincidence. The people arrested were not only complicit in sex and child trafficking, they were also complicit in the Rothschilds plan for manufactured chaos. They played a part in 9/11 and many other terrorist events.

Israel is getting cornered from a lot of different angles. They are on a sinking ship and don’t know what to do. When Robert Mueller finishes his investigation we’re going to see an act of Justice never before seen. I honestly don’t think something like this has ever happened before. Israel will be fucked. The genocide of Palestinians, the NWO agenda, the false flag attacks that have occurred on US soil and around the world, the assassination of JFK, and on and on and on. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The two state solution is dead, that’s for sure. How about a one state solution, though? I predict that everything is connected and by the end of this Israel, the Rothschilds, the corruption will all be exposed and Israel will cease to exist.

The two state solution is dead, so how about one state? Palestine.

Oprah Winfrey is one of the players behind the push to keep changing the KGV bible and she has her own church, The Church of Oprah.

'One of the mistakes human being make is believing there is only one way to live, that we don't accept there are diverse ways of being in the world and many paths to what you call god"
-Oprah Winfrey

allaboutspirituality.org/church-of-oprah.htm

Trust me, God has noticed this bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=yIlVX3xybrc

fuck I miss mad tv. shit was cash

What does it mean when people you like get hurt?

I unironically pray for evil to leave this world. I

>that video
>all that mystic horseshit

Holy fuck.

Which god? Hope you didn't mean the one from abrahamic religions.

Depends, did I piss off God or some random cunt?

Your call.

Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.

No Earth Unit #156280922. He is referring to the intergalactic, inter-dimensional grand central AI.

it already is unreadable

Hopefully

It is real and a major celebrity is going to die because of it soon.

THEY ALL SHALL PERISH!

Yes.

Pretty much. Want to fuck with retarded underage kekistanis or seemingly never dying boomer ZOGbots? Write up some cryptic bullshit and post it on Sup Forums. Guaranteed replies.

This.

lmao

>Winfrey's home survived the storms.

Uhhhh...so fucking what, so did mine.

confirmed

Is there a point in not believing in some sort of supernatural phenomena? Insure and redpill them if you can.

Life is a fickle game user, find Jesus. Keep your intentions pure, your skin tough, your mind prepared, your soul ready and above all else; the will to display ultimate courage in the face of any hardship life throws at you.

>When Robert Mueller finishes his investigation we’re going to see an act of Justice never before seen.
What does this have to do with Israel?

Also I've seen this post before but I'm not sure I understand. How will Saudis lead this Palestinian state? Aren't there a lot of conflicting groups in that region? I'm trying to learn about all the different groups in the region; House Saud, Al Qaeda/ISIS, Hezbollah, Houthis, Kurds, Assad regime, all the different sects of Muslims... not to mention unrest in Iran, Russia involvement, Qatar, etc
How will reaction of the scorned Palestinians be enough for Israel to collapse? I don't get how Trump doing favors for Israel and Kushner used to be friends with Netanyahu but now they're buddies with bin Salman, and this is bad?

yes she will, because she is a nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

He show de way

Yes

Robert DeNiro

>What does this have to do with Israel?

Israel is involved in every single act of corruption within our government all the way back to the assassination of JFK and before.

Mueller is going after the swamp and is going to expose all of Israels lies.

please be More reasonable aboUt this. there are people from all over the worlD, and, to exPect people In other country's to be younger when their native language isn't English, is not wise. they eat piZZa and wAtch threads In this chaN. The trutH is that pEople all over Here cOme for Lulz and to bant with Each other.

I'm hoping for George Clooney

Why are you dodging a simple question with preaching? I asked an incredibly simple question. Why do i need to "find" jesus?

Your digits are the answer to your question

Is Eminem on there yet? The curse is just starting to get good with him.

Ellen Degenerate got mudded too apparently. This is too good.

Praise Kek

g-guys, what the fuck? WTF is going on?

Oh no the poor rich liberal elites and their multi million dollar all-white gated communities!!!

Shes a billionaire.

50m is pennies for her.

Plus shes an ex crackhead and recently asked for white genocide.

SERVES YOU RIGHT BITCH!!!!