What's his end game?

What's his end game?
Will he kill memelogia?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/998854/196b0d5f1a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

erase the current world with no survivors

to get shit on by ankhseram

How bad is power creep in fairytale I stopped reading after gray join the demons

>zeref is doing all this to kill acnologia
>when they were literally going to kill acnologia before he fucked them over by closing the time river bullshit
What is this guys fucking problem?

just end it already

I still dont understand how being in a coma would give you infinite magic.

He was going to be memed into another dimension, not killed. Even the power of friendship fails against Acnologia

Gray literally never joined any demon. Are we talking about the same series?

He'll survive.
He can control time and has infinite magic.

He could literally travel to Acnologia's childhood, rape him and kill him.
>he gets his non-elemental dragon powers and immortality form the rape

He will make Acnologia eat his infinite magic till he explodes.

It got pretty bad by the time I stopped reading... though I honestly am having trouble remembering where I stopped. Probably when the shrinking magic girl was introduced? They were planning to go to the western continent, maybe?

I mean, the guy whose power was to just make up stuff with arbitrary rules from his imagination and bring it into reality, was a lower level minion from around the mid point of the series, by now. Something in the range of six power ups, ago.

They are, to my knowledge, basically fighting against physical gods at this point, who are supposed to be able to shit all over the elite wizards of their home continent/country.

can he beat the Nakagami armor that defies the laws of magic ?

I want Brandish and Lucy fanservice now.

You aren't asking the important questions.
Will Gray cuck Natsu?

>How bad is power creep
Immortal
Can control Time
Can control space
Infinite Magic reserves

Why does he have abs now?
He didn't have abs the last time we saw him nekkid

>Immortal
>Can control Time
>Can control space
>Infinite Magic reserves
Don't tell me the final final boss can manipulate reality or abuse the power of friendship

Lucy is nakamazoned.

> What is this guys fucking problem?
Yeah his motivations make no sense and his personality is all over the place.

What a shitty, shitty manga, yet I can't stop reading.

We got...
> shuffling cities around all over the continent
> shrinking mountains to dust with a finger snip
> summoning several previously beat enemies with their full power
> perfect analysis & counter magic
> literally rape magic over the whole city that gives you endless ejaculation
> dragon slayer that can use every dragon slayer magic
> meteors (Erza cut one with all her bones broken by holding a sword in her mouth)

I still cant believe this is the same guy that made Rave

If Zeref can control time and space now why he is not going at Acnologia's childhood and kill him?

>or abuse the power of friendship
No that is his one weakness. His immortality came at this price, if he loves someone his powers will kill that person.

He wants to do exactly that.

Will dereference

A. Stay true to his character and plans

Or

B. Have fallen for mavis talk no jutsu and will take out "the black dragon" with himself as well

You know a manga is terrible when even normies think it's garbage.

>Hailed as the greatest tactician in the whole series
>Basically offers herself to Zeref and compromises all their efforts

Holy shit that was dumb. That's why you shouldn't write characters who are supposedly smarter than you are.

>Fairy Tail spends the whole arc fighting to keep Zeref away from Mavis and Fairy Heart
>Mavis has illusion magic
>Instead of using that magic to tell Zeref her plan from a safe distance, she goes up to him in person and basically hands herself over to him, basically rendering the entire arc a waste of everybody's time
Did she lose her ability to cast illusions and I just forgot about it or something? Or is she just being retarded because the plot demands it?

I'm not sure zeref has an endgame anymore.

When tenrou happened, everyone thought he was going to end up a good guy. What with the edgy "natsu must kill me" and death aura he had going on, made more plausible by the almost-simultaneous introduction of the 100x more powerful acno.
Zero pretty much convinced everyone zeref would inevitably turn good to be with his lolifu.
Then after tartoros it became more like, "okay, this guy is a serious fucking douchebag, but mashima obviously still intends him to fight against acno with FT" but the END reveal kinda offered an alternative to that.
Finally, throughout this spriggan arc it's become consistently clearer and clearer that zeref is an irredeemable dick, completely immune to the nakama brainwashing technique fairy tail has long relied on to defeat their foes.

After all of this arc, it's really hard to give the "he's just acting like a dick to avoid the curse" argument any merit. Compounded with the multitude of problems with his plan(because killing one of the two most historically significant people in the FT universe and essentially killing the other won't have any effect in the long run) it's honestly very difficult to think of zeref as a rationally-thinking antagonist anymore.

I miss Lucia

She couldn't beat the cock

I think at some point it became less about him trying to avoid the curse and instead he just gave up on the present world when he reached the Neo Eclipse solution.

rape and kill him*

No, you saw that color spread. OTPs are
>Natsu/Lucy
>Gray/Juvia
>Gajeel/Levy
>Cana/Gildarts

>What's his end game?
Being the only good thing about this manga besides Acno

Both of them will take each other out.

>What's his end game?
To not become the immortal toy of a sadistic dragon

Look at the sexual tension between these two, I bet the hatesex would be great

>hatesex
user please, they had lovesex.

i think you mean E.N.D. it

What even makes that stupid dragon so strong they never really explain it. This guy has infinite power but can't kill him seems like bullshit.

What's so deadly about Acnologia that Zeref scare it so much?

That thing can't even chase a single flying ship.

Who is this guy? i stopped reading when they entered the tournament again.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it was never stated that Dragons like Acnologia live forever...

So why is Zeref shitting his pants? Acnologia will probably die in 2000 years or so...

Because Zeref would still have to live alone with that dragon for another 2000 years, probably getting raped by his gigantic barbed dick while Mavis is forced to watch

Maybe Zeref will enjoy rape...

The dragon is immune to all forms of magic

Girls in love do stupid things.

Zeref is hot and I want to fuck him

I tried looking you up and I found this

>Spend an eternity of watching Mavis getting raped by Acnologia's giant dragon dick.

Zeref really just needs an NTR fetish.

>a loli character
>used goods

Now THAT is dumb

But loli milfs are my fetish. Though, I will always be unhappy we didn't get to see Mavis with a baby bump.

reminder that fairy tail has doujin canonically the one and only strongest female character in all fiction that managed to beat the cock

sauce

Was getting caught part of her plan?

Yes.

Good lord sauce please.

exhentai.org/g/998854/196b0d5f1a/

why are all fairy tail doujin absolute shit

Based as fuck.

Mavis is not just a girl, Mavis is a beautiful and perfect young woman made for sweet loving. Please respect Mavis. Thank you.

>Yeah his motivations make no sense and his personality is all over the place.
That is actually explained inuniverse.

Mavis isn't really gone. Like every other sacrifice in the manga she will come back in either the next chapter or the one after that.

Obviously. She was killed off too abruptly to be dead like Makarav who had a whole chapter and awesome heroic sacrifice moment.

Though with Zeref getting the time travel power it seems likely that by the end of the series everyone who died will be back to life.

Dumb speedreaders.

she was not even killed, he just sucked her magic out

are you guys even reading or just looking for fan service?