Kimi no wa na - Your Name

How many cocks do you think she had before Taki got reunited with his waifu after all those years Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nsarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's pure!

from the looks of it, a lot. She probably fucked all through college.

About 200, then some more when she went to Mexico

>Tfw she probably got groped/raped in a disaster shelter Hurrican Katrina style

None, She was busy looking for her husbando.

There are some fanworks that cover this. Like "Mitsuha ~Netorare~"

Post this again and I will break your fucking neck

You have issues.

Which part? Thinking that she may have slept around in the 8 years between their meetings or being bothered by that?

If it's the latter, then you probably shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums. Pretty much all of us here should be able to appreciate the concept of two characters saving themselves for their true love. And if it's the former, I don't want to believe she slept around either, but 8 years is a long time.

Stop projecting the worst of western sluts on japanese anime characters.

It's a fucking fantasy film about two people switching bodies. She's been out looking for him for the past 8 years, and he has done that aswell. Why the fuck would she fuck randoms during this time? It's a movie about japanese people and not american whores.

KIMI NO ZEN ZEN ZENSE

Imagine all the times she had her ass felt up in that packed sobu line train.

That's an awfully specific analogy

>Why the fuck would she fuck randoms during this time?
Because that's how life works and people are? Anime depicts real life.

>Because that's how life works and people are? Anime depicts real life.
It's like you have never watched or read a romance story in your entire fucking life, pure autism.

No, that's how a decadent modern culture works, the west, and countries that adopt the same mindset, needs to be purged.

>How many cocks do you think she had before Taki got reunited with his waifu after all those years Sup Forums?

I'm pretty sure Taki wouldn't care as he isn't an insecure prick like you.

Please don't remind me of all those her NTR doujin in sadpanda.

>t. butthurt putiryfag who got remebered how life works
It's very likely she got someone's cum inside her considering how she didn't even rememeber of Taki. She just had a faint feeling.

She shared Tessie's cock with Sayaka every weekend. After she got reunited with Taki the weekend sex turned into a regular foursome.

You realize about 25% of japanese women in their 20s(that is from the age 20-29) are virgins while about 40% of men in their 20s are virgins. It's most likely even higher if you only count the lower 20s. They are both in their lower 20s so if you want to sperg out about "muh realism" it's actually extremely realistic that both of them are virgins. Especially when you consider the fact that they were running around looking for eachother.

They at least both got a minimum of 1.
I doubt either of them remained celibate.

HEY! Making a pastebin of a bunch of the details that have been collected, just was wondering if people had any of the following pics that I could add to it:

-The 2016 poster from Taki's classroom
-The different iPhone models Mitsuha and Taki have
-The time we briefly saw one day in September fell on different days of the week
-Mitsuha going to the same place the date started (and a pic from the date for comparison)
-Mitsuha monologuing on the staircase from the ending (and a pic from the ending for comparison)
-Adult Taki looking at his hand (especially if it's a pic of him doing it after Okudera wishes him happiness)
-any hedgehog/half moon stuff

>tfw she was just being a cocktease to him and his glasses friend the whole time

>-The different iPhone models Mitsuha and Taki have
>-The time we briefly saw one day in September fell on different days of the week
saved this from another thread

Thanks user

>what weebs think of Japanese society

Wasnt there a scene where its a schoolday for her but a weekend for him (or the other way round)?

Yeah, that's when Mitsuha (Taki) wears the uniform when he's not meant to, don't think that's well illustrated in a pic, plus it's something people would remember (still gonna point it out in text tho)

>Statistics are lies
East Asian women are more conservative within their native societies. Sure you'll have those mega-sluts, or some that chase after foreigner cocks, but they are a minority.

KI NA DA DE

I think the whole "purity" thing is BS, but anyway Mitsuha doesn't seem like the type to sleep with people she's not super serious with.

Just like catholic girls amirite.
You're braindead retarded.

Seeing as they're supposed to be destined for each other or something, you'd think fate would keep them chaste if that's a big deal to you. Probably one of those things that the ending left open on purpose.

cake Mitsuha is pure please do not say those filthy accusations

Its literally cannon that she slept around.

She got COLONIZED by the BWC

>they only get together when she's already a hag
>not even a cute hag like in the other movie
Dropped.

I wouldn't know, I never checked stats about that, you can do it though if you are interested.

source?

My intelligence.

Let's not do this today.

Those 25% are probably ugly ass landwhales, Mitsuha sure as hell isn't one. She wasn't also running around looking for Taki, she felt a sort of need for something but didn't know for what until she saw them around. So she tried to fill tha need with cocks, countless of them, in her mouth, in her ass, in herp ussy and other secret holes, who knows.

>Anime depicts real life.
This anime has a fucking body switch across time and some magical form of amnesia letting the guy forget one of the biggest natural disaster to hit the country in recent history.

In a row?

It's statistics, not lies. The same statistics show that less than 5 percent of both japanese men and women in their 30s are virgins, it also shows that around 30% of japanese men cheat on their partner, and that about 60% of japanese marriages are sexless.

Just like novels and live action films then.

slutfags and NTRfags are the fucking worst, even worse than purityfags since you constantly yell about "muh realism", it's a cute fucking romance story, don't try and fuck it up.

what dialect does mitsuha speak anyway?

Would you care if a 30 y/o woman is virgin or not?

it's fine, their marriage fell apart after two kids when she was found cheating on him with a coworker. The kids growing up in a single mom household quickly turn to gang violence and drugs, with her youngest son fueled with autistic rage converts to islam, becomes an extremest and detonates a nuclear bomb in the center of down town tokyo, killing everyone who made his life miserable with their shitty hookup culture.

MODS DELETE THIS SHIT

No the worst are people getting mad about stupid bullshit
Who cares if some people say shes a slut?
This won't magically make her a canonically dick sucker.
One band will make more ntr doujin of her while other will make more vanilla shit.
Everyone dicks wins in the end.

Yeah basically this, I always find hilarious how anime tries to push this stupid true absolute love bullshit and then in the same anime you see a married couple with the wife staying home alone and the husband being constantly at work either overseas or coming back late at night. This is why you never trust animushit and their distorted view on reality.

This shit happens in shonen too, muh strenght of friendship bullshit and then timeskip the grown up character barely visit each other, they are always busy with their whatever the hell they do

>winning with your dick instead of your heart

Anime/manga or any entertaiment media are exaggeration of reality, it feed on what people want. They know there is cruel reality out there, I mean who actually doesn't think or want to be forever with their first love, It presumptuous thinking but It what human do when emotion take over your brain.

>tfw you can't watch as Mitsuha and Yotsuha's life force slips away in the original timeline. streamable.com/nsarr

DELET THIS

Bonus points for the epilogue, when there are brief glances of Taki's FUTUR iPhone model when he's at the cafe after his interviews.

When the comet is falling before the opening, Itomori's lights are on. When it falls in the movie, the lights are off.

>Anime depicts real life.
Then where's my Mitsuha you goddamn double faggot

>this goy
>white

Because you're a faggot, not Taki.
Are you young and cute? Do you have a future as a successful architect ahead of you?

Make something out of your existence and you'll get your Mitsuha, faggot.

dick goes where?

>Do you have a future as a successful architect ahead of you?
Neither does Taki

Stop trying to compare anime with real life.
There will NEVER be a real life entity that comes close to a 2D Mitsuha.

Anime is made to resemble real life, if you didn't notice.

>It's a cuck master Shinkai's work.
Probably 100-1000 black stud.

>Creature with a pussy intact
>In Shinkai work
>Pure

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Maybe the setting and environment, yeah.
But Anime characters do not resemble Japanese people whatsoever.

No, they only have Japanese culture and behave exactly like Japanese people.
Oh, yeah, they also have Japanese names.

I understand that, but in appearance, they look nothing like them

Mitsuha is not for lewds

She is a woman in her prime and she had been waiting for eight years. Is it really so hard to imagine she may have had a relationship in the meantime?

The whole point of the movie was that the gods moved heaven and earth, literally rewrote time, to get them together. They both spent that time desperately missing someone they don't know and said they'd know in a heartbeat.

So no, neither one of them got into a relationship.

Taki got cucked so hard he only got to hold hands while Mitsuha got laid more than a ditto in daycare

>The whole point of the movie was that the gods moved heaven and earth, literally rewrote time, to get them together
Making things up, I see.

Is this really gonna be our thread for the day?

This is why making generals is a bad idea.

They both said that they'd always been looking for each other. If Taki, a handsome Tokyo boy, couldn't find time for a relationship, why should we assume, for no reason, that Mitsuha would?
If anything, she probably had to go back and live with her father for a while after the meteor fell. She probably never had the time or desire for a relationship with anyone but the person she was looking for.
Why are you guys so obsessed with NTR?

Because they know people will get mad. Stop feeding the troll.

Because NTR simply warms the heart. There is always someone better than you at doing something.
There is nothing more endearing than watching your object of adoration getting fucked by others in a way you could never fuck her. Seeing their gorgeous bodies being devoured by the other person(s), while their mind slowly becomes duller as the pleasure increases. To enjoy NTR is to enjoy seeing your loved one being happy and sexually satisfied.

Your parents didn't love you enough, did they?

>To enjoy NTR is to enjoy seeing your loved one being happy and sexually satisfied.
I came in this thread to tell you to an hero

Why the fuck so many people project their NTR fantasies onto anime?

She was into Okudera-senpai, so it was more like how many clams did she take.

Yeah, not real life. Good job proving his point.

They're closer to them than western woman that's for sure.

>I'm an idiot

She's 23 when she meets Taki. No way she's a virgin. Also Taki should be pretty popular wih girls from what we've seen from him in school so there's no reason he should be a virgin too, he's already a college grad looking for a job.

I was waiting for this movie for a really long time and was left underwhelmed beyond belief.

Looked it up again. Mitsuha is actually 26 and Taki is 23. Pretty sure, neither of them are virgins at that point also they probably had previous relationships before.

They're Japanese.

This. Japanese or generally asian people don't go around fucking everyone they date like some whore

Japanese=/= NEETS