youtube.com/watch?v=fM3xoYACtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=OsLZvq1sgeo
youtube.com/watch?v=R5J1GYK25t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>See news
>ctrl+F "Hishiro"
>Only this thread, no replies
The fuck.

I'm with you OP, I'm happy we'll get to see the end animated.

Where are you seeing this? Source?

literally what

youtube.com/watch?v=fM3xoYACtGE

In English please

Wew

>"final chapter"
But the manga is not over yet. Is this going to get an anime-original ending?

>this is real
So nice.
>2018
So close yet so far.

Wait, how are they gonna do this when the manga is still on-going?

what anime original? The mango is still ongoing

And Ohga is becoming a madman lately

>final chapter

its the continuation for the upcoming Highschool cultural festival m9

2018, I guess at that point the manga will be over.

>only 4 episodes for an anime original ending
>2018
>>>>>manga STILL ongoing
wake me up

I could be wrong, but I don't see any scenes from the current Ohga arc, though. And 4 episodes is not enough to cover everything that hasn't been animated yet + all the chapters left until the manga ends.

I think they might just the chapters up to the school festival and end it there.

They're calling it 完結編 though

>current Ohga arc
This could be wrapped up in like 2 episodes, 3 at a stretch. The manga has really been dragging it out.

4 feels too short, which worries me.

>Expected 21 Jump Street : the anime
>Get boring teen relationship drama instead.

Someone please convince me to finish this anime. Why do every episode need to focus to this red-hair girl teen problem?

Or they could just skip all the irrelevant shit and jump straight to the final arc where things get resolved.

shut up and enjoy glorious glasses and braid girl. an is a miracle of the universe. we are not worthy.

Am I the only one who thinks Rena is best girl? Then again, I'm a secondary.

they're all good and beautiful

At least you're self aware.

this is weaponized hishiron cuteness and should be subject to the geneva protocol desu senpai

stalker mode is fine too

JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!

what's the best possible outcome? they confess to each other, return to their adult forms, and live happily ever after?

something tells me they'll be relife operators for relife 2: electric boogaloo featuring ohga's nii-san and another cute girl. best of both worlds, can have delicious cake hishiro and criminally cute teenage hishiro.

>俺
>日代さんが....
FUCKING SAY IT YOU FAGGOT
SAY IT

They'll forget about each other and then meet again in their adult lifes.

but then the memories will come back, right. it would be too sad for them to really forget their second high school lives

Sweetsour endings are best outcome

youtube.com/watch?v=OsLZvq1sgeo
This series really had top tier OST

i hated it in the show but i dig it as a standalone record

youtube.com/watch?v=R5J1GYK25t0
I guess we cannot be friends then.

>they'll be relife operators
I would like this very much

i assume the mangaka wants to finish this up and not come back to it eventually, but setting ohga's nii-san up sure hints at a possible sequel.

Is this show worth watching for this cutie? She's a cake right?

she's in her early-to-mid 20s but mostly in her teenage girl form. still a top qt

It's about cute girls mugging harmless men.

It could just be just for wrapping up the story, like they get a job at the ReLIFE Project and so don't need to get their memories erased

ohga arc sucks btw

oh shit new episodes

Every arc that's about the classmates instead of the ReLifers sucks.

>All those wasted episodes on volleyball autism.

Cake infiltrators are the best.

Good thing that it was last time we've heard from that red haired bit...
KILL ME END THIS SUFFERING DO IT

>4 episodes to cover 70+ chapters

What's getting cut?

Anime original ending seems kinda bad, but I'm just gratefu to get more of this series animated.

One of thbest things I've seen.

Just give us a second season in a normal weekly format.

Yeah that whole arc could be easily skipped in anime. It could have been skipped in manga imo.

NEXT YEAR AND ONLY 4 EPS!

The destination doesn't matters, the journey is the important part. You just don't get anime.

Hopefully ohga arc. It's boring af can't wait for it to end.

not as bad as 4 years and only 12 eps

You must be a huge weeb if you genuinely like nip music without associating it with a show.

The OST was very generic and cheesy, but it wors wonderful with the series' mood.

I was shipping her hard with the MC. The main girl is super boring, but I kinda feel bad for her so I want her to be happy.

Still, the main girl is nothing but a mod leech and will only feed on the MC's good vibe. They have no chemistry at all.

is that a wholesale condemnation of all japanese music?

nah, hishiro is good and they're a cute couple. it's not her fault that an is simply amazing

is this a good end too?

Holy shit this boring arc is finally worth it

Can't wait to see this animated.

>The OST was very generic and cheesy
How so? How common are jazz soundtracks in anime? To be honest I wouldn't expect such choice in series like that. It was really pleasant surprise.

tell me, who else feels really good but also really bad reading relife?

WHAT

>2018

I stopped feeling anything about it long time ago. I'm just curious now.

Really? The piano tracks were often offputting and distracting rather than a mood enhancer.
If you're referring to the different songs used in the end credits, I think that barely counts as being part of the OST, since they were just songs from when the RE:Lifers supposedly were going through high school.

I love the series because the characters are interesting and the plot is lierally my number 1 dream: to go back and relive life while keeping my current knowledge.

But it also makes me sad because it is a constant reminder of how fucked up things are now.

i started reading this when i was 28, with the MC being 27, so i immediately connected to it. but while he's growing as a person, having a fun time with his friends, and getting himself a top tier qt girlfriend, i've become even more of a hopeless loser. th-thanks for the feels relife

MC is a loser who just barely did college and put effort to become corporate dog who just works with excel tables all day. Now he is hanging out with JCs and relives irrelevant highschool drama. He can have 100 friends but he's still a loser.

>tfw you'll never have a reLIFE with a qt3.14 ditz emotionless girl

Why live?

More like overdone. Jesus Christ Japan quit deleting memories for instant bittersweet endings.

i want to die

what the hell, what are you doing here

you have been bamboozled, i just wanted to bump the thread

Fuck off

MC has made bad decisions and had bad things happen to him, but now he's found new hope for his future, the energy to change his life, and some good friends to boot. he's a loser about to turn into someone not a loser anymore.

So the manga will drag on for at least another year?

your mama is a loser

But the manga is enjoyable to read so I don't see what's wrong with it. Not like they can butcher the ending.

>inb4 it gets a Yankee-kun to Megane-chan tier ending

>the Ohga arc was enjoyable to read

And they could very easily butcher the ending. It's not like the author is very good at writing.

The Ohga arc about his brother lasted way too long and if the rest of the manga will be anything like that, I'd call it a drag.

Once a loser always a loser, there's no escape. He still acts like little bitch when someone touches his no-touchy-zone. Like those dogs who are beaten by their masters. Even though they are saved and taken care of, they still live in fear.

are you sure you know how humans work? maybe you're one of those "autists" people talk about here?

While I agree, clearly it was to give everyone some breathing space with Hishiro and Kaizaki. At least that's what I assume.

>It's not like the author is very good at writing.
Considering the genre and style, I say the manga is okay but could have a pace improvement.

Who cares about Ohga and Kariu at this point though? As far as I was concerned after their first arc their drama was solved and while we'd get some cute moments of them I figured they'd never see the spotlight again.

I would have taken drama for literally any other character or pair other than Ohga and Kariu, because they're just not very interesting characters with not very interesting lives. Maybe introduce a new character, or flesh out the supporters' backstories some more.

As far as the writing goes it was serviceable up until the endless dragging starting, which clearly showed that the author doesn't really know how to stall or write around the main plot well.

Unlike you, I know many people and studied how they work. On basic unconscious level we are all nothing but animals. There are patterns we can't escape from, because they are encoded deep down. One of these patterns is where you stick to your place in hiearchy. It helped to establish some order in packs, so pack members invest more energy for hunting than getting up in hiearchy.

You are delusional if you think that humans are something more than overcomplicated pack animals.

top graduate of trump university, ladies and gentlemen

Your memes don't make it any less true.

tell me where you "studied" how people work

At places where people are? Café, public transport, libraries, cinema etc. You have to step out of your moms basement to get some experience. Try it

ahahaha
hahahah
hahaaaa

you have no business lecturing anyone about anything

desu the volleyball arc sucked dick, but the manga gets better when it gets to the awkward socially inept girl liking the mc and shit

>Unlike you, I know many people and studied how they work.
who the fuck do you even think you are lol, you sound literally 14yo too cool for school

Ah, calling names, a usual defensive mechanism, what a surprise. Well believe in whatever you want. However unless you have some valid rigorous counterargument, my point stands.

you have no point friendo, you have a bunch of generalized pleb-tier base observations even descartes would be ashamed of considering valid. for all your deep insight into the human psyche, you should by now realize just how much you're embarrassing yourself here, and i won't even start about you applying all that bollocks to fictional characters in amateur chinese webcomics. get the fuck out and apply yourself.

>proceeds to frantically google descartes

>Ah, calling names, a usual defensive mechanism, what a surprise.

While you might be scholarly correct you are not empirically. Since when ontological knowledge became less than encyclopedic knowledge? See I can spout random foreign words too. By the way you are still stuck on calling names, that's very adult. Well whatever, I'm not interested in this discussion anymore so I'll go and find something worthy to spend time on, while you can stay and shitpost. As I said, losers stay losers.