If you could cancel DACA and get the wall in exchange for legalizing weed (states can ban it), would you do it?

If you could cancel DACA and get the wall in exchange for legalizing weed (states can ban it), would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Vaughan/Research-Dreamers-Contradicts-Public-Image
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also cancel chain migration

I am Sikh. Drink milk.

Thanks for your input

Bump

name?

christy marks i think, t. yandex

Keep DACA,that might make a change, drugs will only make you forget about it.

The wall is more important than DACA. DACA people are at least "Americans" culturally and have some skills/education. They'll all vote Democrat forever but they'll contribute to society and not be a net drain on the system.

In a heartbeat

That would be a bad deal. I'd say a trade, all of this mass migration stuff for more social liberty.

Yes. Weed is a small price to pay if any. Should be legal besides and condemned in a way alcoholics are. Not a government thing to decide. Dudeweeders are cringy but, as said. society should decide. very small price if not a thing that should be done either way.

Same, but what I wonder is hippie types, if they were really pressed on the question would they trade legal weed for the next 3-7 years for having more mexican slave labor.

>The wall is more important than DACA. DACA people are at least "Americans" culturally and have some skills/education.
Not really.

Source: t.New Mexican who has been around a fuckload of them who want to run the US like Mexico

There's no point in canceling DACA. The ENTIRE point is we DO NOT END UP WHERE WE ARE NOW. Build The Wall. DACA are a sunk cost. We make them citizens. Then any corporation caught using slave labor is heavily fined or jailed.

It's that fucking simple. If you make them citizens and DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION YOU JUST FUCKING END UP RIGHT HERE.

The corporations just want slave labor.

IDK why people would trade one for another. I'd say just get rid of DACA, put it off the bargaining table.

>two good things at once
Yeah, sounds good.

>do i get 2 things i want or 0 things i want
gee what a tough decision. get the mexicans out and keeping them out, for the low low price of telling the government they don't have the right to police a plant.

Only way I'd be fine with any of them is some kind of citizenship test or something. I don't like holding them in jeapordy.

I just figure any future democrat will basically reverse all policies. We should do our part now to expel those that are here.

Anyway this is about trading legal weed for immigration policies.

Definitely. All 3 are beneficial, if only fiscally.

now nobody can skip this thread. pro move.

I know a lot of us agree already, but I'm wondering about west coast hippie types and anti weed conservatives. This is a huge bargaining chip. IDK if the word could get to trump because of the people surrounding him, but this idea is still worth putting out there.

bump even though it won't

Negotiation is over, Conservatives have tried negotiation for decades and gotten shitty deals.

>would you take a couple things you want in exchange for another thing you want?
Yes. Got any other agonizing dilemmas for me? Ooh, how about, "If we could ship all the niggers back to Africa but it meant locking up Hillary .Clinton for life, would I?"

They are deals and what I'm asking is very real and current since these two things are currently in jeapordy.

No weed dumbs people down and turns people lazy and fat.

>if u could have 3 things you want to occur, happen, would you do it
no just fuck my shit up please

Do you not feel like that's a decision of states to make? They can regulate it as much as they want. The federal government has absolute right to seize their cargo between states, states have the right to punish people as much as they want. That's exactly what the constitution says.

As a west-coast hippy anti-weed conservative, I can share with you that my strategy to deal with the fact that I dislike weed is that I don't smoke any.

As for the illegals, DEPORT EVERY FUCKING LAST ONE I don't care if it's a 1-year-old baby who's wanted by the cartels, if they are not here legally, return them where they belong and give them a citizenship application packet. They go to the back of the line for sneaking in.

this

who fucking cares? seriously. Let the retards smoke themselves more retarded. Its just survival of the fittest then, in action. Theres no need to regulate it, let nature take its course.

Would you agree with legalizing even though you don't smoke?

wow thats a distracting pic

She is dressed in normal street clothing

>kick out illegal shitskins
>get wall
>restore state's rights
This is like asking if someone would marry the girl of their dreams, impregnate her, and raise the children together.

Add e-verify, ending chain migration and visa lottery and you’ve got a deal

No Democrat has done anything close to legalizing illegals. Reagan did it and Bush was a lot closer than Obama. I see no reason why any dems ever will.

Yes, I thought that was implied, I don't feel the need to stop others. But DUI and public recklessness caused by weed need to be reined in. Stoned drivers are starting to become a thing in SoCal and I didn't think that would happen because weed typically makes you lazy.

I want DACA cancelled, the wall, and death penalty for weed because I'm not a freedom soyboy like you degenerates

That's dumb, because Daca has on overwhelming support by both parties and even the common American. Trump should have left Daca be in obscurity just like the TPS situation but now that he brought them into the spotlight by antagonizing them they just keep on gathering more support.

You have to go back, Hernandez.

Wall and weed disable narcos, daca protects them

who is this i need to know for science and research purposes

I was originally all for legalizing weed (I live in Washington state and moved from Colorado) but legalization has turned both places I grew up into shit holes. I kinda thought, we'll legalize it and then it wouldn't be cool anymore or just a casual thing like tobacco. Now there's homeless everywhere, weeds shops getting stolen cars rammed through them, a shop owner was actually abducted and killed because he refused to serve a customer. Addiction is real. People are going crazy yet they don't think they are.

But I wouldn't know what to do at this point. I don't support a war on drugs either.

Is there supposed to be a downside to this hypothetical?

The wall, ending daca, deporting all illegals, ending non-white immigration and mandatory sterilization for anybody with a IQ below 100 and we'll make weed free and anime real.

daca has common support? I don't think so. Legalizing weed does.

Yes. It will cut back on the amount of weed entering the country afterall.

>weeds shops getting stolen cars rammed through them
what?

>mandatory sterilization for anybody with a IQ below 100
>allowing retards who know they have no future to run around
>expecting them to not destroy society
Let's be realistic: the only options are slavery, deportation, or euthanasia

not for most of us

POOOOOOOO

Or, we could kick them all out, get the wall, and let the potheads sort out their own fucking problems. What kind of idiot thinks legalizing weed is worth allowing bitchy little faggot Mexicans to stay?

There are a ton of people who want legal weed who also don't want a ton of immigration and don't want to compete with essentially slaves.

ATTENTION...

BEWARE that RINOs and establishment cucks are going to try and oust Stephen Miller as the one holding up the DACA deal, claiming he is holding Trump to an unrealistic list of demands.

We must make it clear that on immigration, we have gone so far left over the last 4 decades, that sensible, beneficial laws protecting Americans seems like "right-wing-fringe" to the lefties.
We must take to the social media outlets and defend him and Trump,

beaner spotted
I would take kicking DACA fucks out *any day* over a meaningless wall. Wall is a fucking MEME you faggots. Learn how people get in this country. I swear Sup Forums is intelligent until it comes to the "Wall" and they devolve into boomers. Does the wall hurt? No. Are deportations, e-verify, ends to chain migration and BIRTHRIGHT citizenship (not real btw) more important. Fuck. Yes.

Yes.
Fewer beaners bringing coke and beaner culture and maybe legal weed would help curb the opiate and meth problems among white people. Although opiates and meth are the drugs of Darwinism.

>states can ban it
No.

Oh so is illegal weed a plan to make it easier to deport DACAfaggots?

Not sure where I read this strategy, might have been in his own book, and it aligns with other probable ideas. He's setting up to force congress to make a decision as that makes a sale. But they also have no choice in the matter, because word will spread that trump is trying to legalize weed.

You never know really but this is the type of move trump would make.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a real life version of a Shadman drawing?

I would just declare a state of emergency and start building the wall first thing tomorrow. Also, the army would be allowed to use lethal force, without warning, against any alien trying to traverse the border as well as those who attempt to halt the wall's construction. Furthermore, any politician or judge attempting to block the wall shall be detained on count of treason and put to the firing squad immediately. Any questions?

It's a state's right to do so, sorry. It doesn't change all that much.

Perhaps, but it would be for only a few to know.

This leaf gets it. Trump could literally build the wall and end daca tomorrow if he so willed it.

In my opinion trump has the right to make the army build the wall and secure the border right now.

Nay, he has the duty to do so.

Absolutely. That's probably the easiest softball question possible.

Most illegal immigrants are here via overstayed VISAs, but if you can get here on a VISA that at least puts you a ladder step above the legions of people escaping the third worlds to our south and trafficking hard drugs across the border. You must have a physical barrier between an extremely high per capita income nation and a low per capita one or diffusion will cause living standards in the higher income one to regress downward to a lower mean.

As others have said the illegals already here are a sunk cost that that will gradually race-mix in and be absorbed into the US whole (and Dreamers are already there culturally). Make them citizens and destroy ability of employers to hire them for below legal wages and call ICE if they protest. Then cutoff the border to stop the flow going forward.

Fuck outta here

Perhaps it will come to that, but a wall is just one part of the solution. There are things that congress needs to pass.

State's rights can go fuck themselves ever since the automobile came into existence (much less airplanes and the internet). They are an excuse to set up artificial barriers and weaken the country.

Fuck No. Doing so would only amplify the current heroine epidemic. Cartels are flipping to the opium trade as Mexico is now the second largest opium producing nation. The move would effectively force them to abandon the still lucrative weed trade and go all in on the brown shit.

Hell yes that's like the best of both worlds

How is this even a question?

If we had a physical wall you could dam up the flow of drugs from latin america.

That is what the wall is for, sweetie.

Ah misread OP’s silly hypothetical compromise

not enough piercings or bleeding mascara

>silly
>compromise
It is neither of those things. It is the near future.

ABQ here, whaddup. We should go burn some crosses some night

>Legalizing weed does
I suspect you have forgotten that old people can vote.

64% last I checked

By the way if you think this will make cartels try to sell more heroin, that is mexico's problem. They need to get control of their government from cartels.

Share the pain of being a nacro state. They can go be commiefornia problem.

>But I wouldn't know what to do at this point. I don't support a war on drugs either.
A war on drug users, ending in their deaths.

based
hows removing kebab going

That's where you're wrong
cis.org/Vaughan/Research-Dreamers-Contradicts-Public-Image

>Cancel DACA
Yes
>legalizing weed
No. Seizing the entire weed market, liquefying the assets and using them to fund the wall, Yes.

Also don't forget, the states are going to have to pay back the money paid to them in taxes from weed sales, to the federal government.

If we get a trail of tears of 800,000 to 3 million dreamers shipped over the border and roaming killer drones killing people crossing illegally... who needs a wall?

DREAMERs are poison for the USA and GOP. These people are not affluent or mostly middle class. They're working class to dirt poor. They'll vote Democrat to give their cousins amnesty for all or get themselves more gibs.

There is no upside to DACA.

We wouldn't need a wall if the border was militarized and illegal aliens were shot on sight by border patrol.

Underrated

No, fuck-off.

maybe Trump can get the wall built if he gets the Military-Industrial complex involved.

A modern Maginot Line but one that works. If you put guns, radar, and bombs on the wall maybe you can get congress to fund it... like the Joint Strike Fighter.

I’d be ok with weed and drugs if we got a wall and all the H1B’s out of IT. Let more degens fail drug tests and I’ll get paid.

hell yes

Why not ban immigrants and weed?