When did modern degeneracy begin?

When did modern degeneracy begin?
Some say the roaring 20s. Flappers where 'sluts'.
Compared to today, they were wife material. They used to 'pet' or rub dicks.
Fast forward to 1960ish. A brash anti war culture and the beginning of what i believe anti Americanism. Usa IS the problem. Men too. White men. Catholic men. Call us whores while men do as please ans get hi 5?

I think the 60s.
When modern feminism took hold. The women was not relegated to the house anymore.
She was equal or better.

Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

comradejordan.tumblr.com/post/169561991382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The 1890s

When women were given the right to vote.

455 bc

476 AD

When social engineering began, so around the early 1900's when former and new aristocracy finally regained control of the US government.

Please stop being dumb and 15.

Early 1964, is when degeneracy increased ten told.

Degeneracy is nice

whenever the state can care for "independent and strong" women they're not incentivized to remain loyal
it's why sloots want more government and vote democrat so working men can pick up the tab for them and their children from different dads

Depends what you mean by 'modern'. There are ups and down to degeneracy. For example, Weimar in the 20s was notorious degenerate and flapper culture in the Americas was certainly more promiscuous (see pre-code era movies, for example). 50s are seen as the modern golden age of traditional values. Obviously it was not without its seediness but this was most likely only in certain circles (entertainers for example and they still have a 'code' that they wouldn't cross). 60s is pretty much known as the downfall of that but did Wall Street lizards give a fuck about feminism in the 80s? So it's not exactly easy to pin it as a single trajectory but in general we are working towards some seriously bad shit end game.

Rome

>When did modern degeneracy begin?

The 20s aka Golden Twenties.

Whenever the garden of eden was.

fags

2012, right after chumbawumba broke up

Nice digits, nothing wrong with degeneracy confirmed.

Post WW2 when influx of wealthy Jews left Europe and set roots in USA and took over the media industry. When a tv was in every home the programming started.

They never got up again

In Canada

piano keys conf this

Well fuck then, now what?

Lol waiting for this one. I left a massive hole in framing.
Modernity meaning last 200 yrs ish

U guise are bright. Why i come here.

It depends a lot on your definition of "degeneracy".
The ball got rolling when motion pictures came about, such as the Mutoscope.

1517 was when this started.

comradejordan.tumblr.com/post/169561991382

Check this retarded cunt out. She's writing up her own radical feminist manifesto to limit male human rights and the usual fat dyke flaptrap.

I think you should ask our french posters about their 19th and 20th century postcards.

Probably the 70s with the boomers and the hippy movements, watched some documentary a couple years ago about the sexual revolution in the media showing clips of the fashion from the 60s and watching the fashion become more skimpier and more revealing over time.

However I would say when social media became mainstream around 2007ish. Also around that time Iphones were just been brought in with their facebook apps and shit like that.

Thank the Frenchies for their stupid revolution

Oooohhhh. A pretty puppy.

i think that's a satire account

0 A.D.

3102 BCE

The beginning of Kali Yuga