Are there any chances for a third season?

Are there any chances for a third season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCM69omIEpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I say if nothing is announced during the OVA then it's a lost cause.

Did S2 do well in terms of sale?

NO

please kill me already

S1 exploded in popularity and worked wonders as a publicity for the LN. S2 was to stretch a little over the sales boost. There's no ROI for Kadokawa from this point onwards. So a S3 is very unlikely.

W-W-W-WHAT NO!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY S2

Only volume 1 is out.
It sold more than vol. 1 of S1. That's a lot.

Hopefully no S3, this shit series deserves non.

Fuck, No Game No Life (Which sold a shit ton more then this trash) is only getting a movie after the first season that aired three fucking years ago..

The anime is already profitable, user. Kadokawa just doesn't care beyond 1 or 2 season LN ads. They're literally so dumb that they walk away and leave money on the table. They do this over, and over, and over...

wow!

Of course, it was the best selling show of its season twice.

That's how all Japanese companies work
Look at Nintendo's NES classic they made.
They just decided to stop making them one day, even though millions more wanted to buy one, because they didn't want to risk them being overproduced and going to the bargain bin

What exactly do people see in this show? The animation is... Okay, not my cup of tea and the comedy is quite honestly a miss for me, everything it tries to do i've seen done way more better.

so tell me, what sets this one apart from your typical harem isekai comedy?

Pretty high

Please stop. I'm not even talking about Konosuba or anything, just stop your shitty behavior. There's nothing sincere about your post.

>so tell me, what sets this one apart from your typical harem isekai comedy?
That it's not your typical harem isekai comedy. It subverts practically every trope the genre has, and adds something new and original to it. The characters are precisely that, characters, and not just a stepping stool for the Mary Sue MC to accomplish his goal as chosen one; their banter and antics make the main party look more like a family than a party, and even though they often say mean-spirited things at each other, you know that they care about each other.
Konosuba isn't the second coming of Christ for isekai anime; it's just a fun thing with comedy and endearing characters, which you start to like and care about as the show goes on. It's not perfect in many regards, the humor sometimes falls flat and they overuse jokes a lot, some plotpoints are borderline retarded and you want to slap the characters in the face many times; nevertheless, it's still a great anime, and you should give it a try.

MC being a lovable cunt.

I don't really care about the anime anymore, since the novels are so much better you can't imagine and at this pace it'd take years for the animation to catch up. Konosuba would've been great as an anime of those with hundreds of chapters a la Fairy Tail or others, releasing it season by season isn't that much of a great idea since it will never be finished and the little of it that is animated will be unprecise and lacking many important events.

Anyone else tired of the unresolved romance bullshit? Not gonna spoil anything, but after the events in vol5 and vol9 of the Light Novel I expected this would be done, yet the MC still keeps spilling spaghetti everywhere and acting nowhere as a bf should. I hate how they could be together but they act as if nothing had happened, it kills me inside. I am suspending my judgement until vol11 is translated and if that keeps going like this I'll most likely rage quit this series. Anyone feel the same?

If you don't find it funny then it's just not for you.
Ignore the retarded fanbase.

Not impossible. Strike the Blood got a continuation out nowhere.

It's kinda hard to do that when they are on every single thread shitposting the anime.

All the stuff you don't like? Yeah, that's why we like it.

The animation is exellent (if you don't think that, then you don't actually know what animation is), and the comedy is spot on for parody, the characters are great and thier interations together grow and develop over the course of the show.

I'm not saying you have to like it, obviously everyone has thier own preferences, but I call bullshit on your reasoning. Unless you can actually name me a better isekai parody that betters the characterization and comedy that this show hits. The next best I can remember off the top of my head was Ixion saga, but I don't think it overthrows this show at all.

But didn't that season of Strike the Blood suck?

Well, all seasons of StB sucked

>Unless you can actually name me a better isekai parody that betters the characterization and comedy that this show hits

But why does it have to be an isekai? Sure, i'll give you it's a good isekai comedy, but as just a comedy, it's meh at best.

No, ignore that cunt. If you don't like something, either stay away or come in and say you don't like it or whatever. There's nothing of value in

>I don't like this because it's shitty and you all have bad taste
>Give me a reason why it's not shitty and you don't have bad taste

He's not trying to like it or learn why people like it, and he can't even be straightforward about disliking it. He's being a miserable passive-aggressive cunt, and that's the only thing that needs to be said.

>He's not trying to like it or learn why people like it, and he can't even be straightforward about disliking it. He's being a miserable passive-aggressive cunt, and that's the only thing that needs to be said

>Stop hating what i like!!!!!!

The problem with S2 is that they actively cut out their main selling point, Megumin, from the show.

Fuck off. I have zero problem with someone coming in and shitting on things I like, but at least don't pretend like you're trying to do anything other than that. It's insulting.

Idk. Somehow, against all reason, I ended up liking the first season. I was actively picking the show apart while watching it. Nevertheless, walked away with pleasant feelings. Guess it's just a guilty pleasure.

But i did say i didn't like it. I was just wondering why others like it, and unless you wanted me to give views to retards on youtube or god forbid read MAL reviews, i'd much rather do it on here.

But it sold more than season 1

on S1 Megumin was the bait girl. People came for her and stayed because the show was actually good.
S2 doesn't need a bait girl.

>and stayed because the show was actually good.

BRAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, are you actually fucking serious? BRAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No. It's fucking, worst then Re:zero, both as a comedy and as a serious show.

Hardly an issue when it was better than S1 and sold more.

>People came for her and stayed because the show was actually good.
No. The only redeeming thing about S1 was Megumin.

I mean I loved to see more. Although season 3 would probably introduce Iris and we wouldn't get the Megumin Kazuma half-confession in season 3 anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCM69omIEpQ

I'm fine with waiting as long as long as there's no cop-out. But I do hope that volume 11 will advance Megumin and Kazuma's relationship, even if it's just a little. A short kiss would be more than enough. I mean, they almost kissed in Continued Explosions. It's time to seal the deal.

Oh look, another discount No Game No Life that reddit likes.

ROMANTIC RESOLUTION NEVER EVER

NEVER EVER I TELL YOU.

NOT EVEN IF THE AUTHOR WRITES ANOTHER 10 VOLUMES

>it's popular so I must hate it >:C
I want teenagers to leave

Woah there...easy...

don't say that...

I never said i did. I was just memeing my friend. I like both, not to the same degree (NGNL is ten times better for loliservice) but both are fine in my book. I just find it funny how Sup Forums hated NGNL because reddit liked it but loves this show.

>I have not read the WN
I'm so sorry for you and your impopular waifu.

Aqua was all over the promotional posters, so people came for her actually. Megumin was never supposed to become that popular.

Not him, but the WN had an open end.

The ending was rushed and left open for the publication. You'll see about that romantic progression in the next volume
Megumin was always the most popular character by a landside, before the anime and even on WN times.

This may be Sup Forums heresy, but what is a WN?

I've read all the volumes of the LN until 10 and I feel there is not going to be romantic resolution, just an infinite cycle of spaghetti spilling and going nowhere.

Feels like Kazuma is getting himself in the friend zone even after a confession, leading him to the Olympus of betaness.

>This may be Sup Forums heresy, but what is a WN?

Jesus, just go ask reddit.

I, for one, didn't dislike NGNL. I loved the setting and thought the characters were fun enough. But as someone who's also big on proxy battle anime & manga, I can't accept how poor the plot twists were.
It's a web novel, a novel published on a blog. Then if it becomes popular enough, the author gets a contract from a publishing house like Kadokawa and earns the right to write a light novel that will be published in their magazine, then compiled into volumes and sold.

>what is a WN?

>Megumin was always the most popular character by a landside, before the anime and even on WN times.
Yeah, to the people who read them. But you can clearly see from the promotion that the anime staff didn't mean for Megumin to become such a hit, but she did anyway because she's an excellent character.

>I can't accept how poor the plot twists were
Why and how so?

Why does Megumin have best lewd art?

I don't remember the specifics of most of the games, but that's the impression I had when I watched NGNL. I remember the first episode had Sora pulling a royal flush on his opponent at the bar, but how he did it isn't explained. That's bad writing.

Because she is actually lewd in a pure way.

Because she's the best lewd girl.

Don't understand nip, but I'm guessing this one is Kazuma getting pay back for the excalibur incident. He writes something on her tummy, I'm guessing its like excalibur sheath of something

Would you really want a third season?
Season 2 was inferior to the first season in every way

So it is like a fan fiction? Isn't this supposed to be non-canon?

>all those untranslated doujins
>tfw only one yunyun doujin in sad panda so far
I cry everytiem.

Not at all, she writes it herself, it says "For Kazuma Only". It's just an extremely lewd vanilla sequel of the last doujin where he takes her to a love hotel.

Well, it's more like the previous version of the story. You can't really call it non-canon either, it's canon in its own continuity.

There's actually like three Yunyun doujins, albeit two of them feature Megumin and they have a threesome with Kazuma.

I will give you that it was shitty for not coming up with how they cheated, but that was one out of a few. And plus it's not like the series tried making it seem serious, after all, it kept on reminding the viewer that " " would win no matter what.

Yunyun has many doujins, I know, but only one is actually translated.

She's one of my favourite characters ever since I realized the three girls are actually cockblocking Kazuma from getting any girl.

Would totally have babies with.

Yeah, I'm just saying that I'm a big fan of game anime and manga, and NGNL didn't please me in that aspect.

Endgame right here here, brothers.

At least read the LN if you want better detailed game cheating and strategies. Fuck, they had a whole chapter in the LN where all they do is play fucking tag with Flugals.

>Very last illustration
>The party is standing on a cliff, looking at the sunset
>Megumin is pregnant with Kazuma's baby and they hold hands

>strategies

There aren't any actual strategies, only """twists""" and betrayals that were actually part of kuuhaku's plan the entire time. Just as bad if not worse than death note.

I'll read it once I'm done catching up with Konosuba.

>There aren't any actual strategies, only """twists""" and betrayals that were actually part of kuuhaku's plan the entire time. Just as bad if not worse than death note

>I hate fun: The post

what about a continuation of no game;no life, would like to see that probably even more than konosuba

Someone already mentioned it, but i'll say it. It's getting a movie based off the 6th/7th (Can't remember for the life of me) novel which tells the tale of the war before Tet became the one true god, and hopefully, after that, a second season gets announced.

And for the LN... Well, that all depends on how the author is doing with his cancer.

>tags: rape_face, about_to_be_raped

Hopefully none, memesuba was terrible

>DUDE QUALITY LMAO

What will Megumin do if Kazuma raped her? Can she ever forget this?

brag to her mom in a letter

Fuck all of you guys, Aqua is so much better than Megumin

You can't rape the willing

You're free to think that but that doesn't mean I have to care.

Megu, please calm down, it's no need to start another waifu war again.

Why are you replying to yourself?

It is a true sitcom. And the characters are lovabke and the you can relate to the charismatic asshole MC

Serious question: did the BD release improve the quality of the second season?

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

ah ok, thanks. didnt know about the cancer stuff. hope he gets well, not only because i want to see more of it

Nobody has watched it yet. I downloaded it, but my memory is still too fresh for a rewatch.

Depends on how much S2 boosted the LN sales, but I don't have the numbers so who knows, if they don't announce it soon then it's another spice and wolf.

But what if she's not willing?
Brag? I thought that she'll be in depression, broken, betrayed by her comrade.

When it comes to Ka*uma, Megumin is always willing!

doubt

Funny enough, i think he's the only light novel isekai author to ever live a real, good life. He has a wife, is able to do what he loves and able to let his loli fetish run wild. Though i guess cancer was the cost of it all. Though, i've heard he's doing okay.

>anime only fags

Wanna fuck?

I read all LNs except spinoffs

Read the spinoffs. Kazuma asks Megumin for sex in Continued Explosions.

Continued explosions is more of a volume 10 than volume 10 to be honest