Hello fellow white people, did you know that I'm a 4th generation holocaust survivor?

Hello fellow white people, did you know that I'm a 4th generation holocaust survivor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L4_1Cj9NFQ
twitter.com/MiIlennial_Matt/status/951312223338684417
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I laughed

>4th generation holocaust survivor
wtf is that suposed to be?
another gibsmedat leech?
buy a bottle of propane and have a sniff already you ugly beast

>be a 56% brit
>advocate for white nationalism

What's wrong with her?

Bahahahahaha, 4th gen survivor bahahahahahaha. Your family are liars, part of the kike conspiracy to blame Hitler for their crimes against humanity. Now please hang yourself

Soooooo... You were born, raised and lived your life in a free country while your old relatives would constantly try to convince you to think of yourself as the centre of attention and as a victim?

Honestly, I fucking knew it. Look at that kike nose. All these (((alt right))) figureheads are Jews planted to pervert and distort all forms of ethnonationalism and ethnocentrism to the media to make all people who agree with them mindless youtube watchers and disgust those who disagree.

Let's see you survive my dick

I feel I must provide the obligatory "tits or gtfo."

Tits or gtfo.

She's like 1/64th Jewish.

The Rock is a 3rd generation wrestler because his grandfather and his father were both wrestlers and he too is a wrestler.
You were not alive in the 1930s or 40s or you are a witch. Either way you should be burned at the stake

Did you know nobody asked?

Did you know we're building larger and larger ovens by the decade?

IS THAT THE SIZE OF YOUR CUNT? YOU USED UP WHORE

Like your mom's vagina? I know I don't want to be in there, that's for sure, what with all the horrific diseases science hasn't even categorized yet...my sincerest prayers go out to any Jewish person subjected to such inhumane torture...

Me too. My great-grandfather fell off his guard tower.

In you and OP go

She is disgusting and a whore.

She hid in some guy’s lambo when the wife of the guy came home and he was cheating on her.

Get the rope.

she is jewish by matrilineal descent. a born jew. and 1/8th pajeet on top of that. while advocating for a white ethnostate. cant make this shit up.

>She hid in some guy’s lambo when the wife of the guy came home and he was cheating on her.
Source?

Street shitter

link?

>white
>Jew

Pick one.

this. someone post vid/tweet. i need a good laff

>debating Destiny
>he asks if she thinks jews are whites
>silence
>destiny at this point had no idea she was a jew

but this why are all this alt right e-celebs a bunch of mutts

>mutts
Because the fucking Jews literally run YouTube and don’t funnel views to actual Nazi racists. Do you really believe (((Susan Wojcicki))) is going to give you a platform? Naïve fuck.

Checked and keked
Well played

>I'm a 4th generation holocaust survivor
I'm a 245th generation Pompei earthquake survivor.

youtube.com/watch?v=2L4_1Cj9NFQ

>jewish by matrilineal descent
That's not a real thing, unless you follow Orthodox law.

Redpill: Very few alt-rightists are white because sympathy for the underdog is an inherently white feature. You'll note that fascism was invented by the Italian mutts and was further adopted by Hitler, the mutt of Austria.

Tara get's a gold star!
twitter.com/MiIlennial_Matt/status/951312223338684417

HAPPENING

SPLC DECLARES #MYBORDERSMYCHOICE "HATE"

twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

Youve been visited by the Ugandan Data mining marines and I'm Michael Fassbender also, and you are a slide thread and you are SAGED!!!!!! Filthy CIAnigger

Wow, that's terrible. They kept four generations of your family in a death camp. Well at least they were so incompetent that they never killed anyone in four generations before they could breed. Congrats on your escape.

>2h41m eceleb video
sorry i asked

shoe on head with time stamp or GTFO larper

What does she say in the very beginning? "I have half..."

Yes, but is lauren fishborne white?

Why the fuck is he picking fights with Generation Identity?