What the hell happened to SNK?

What the hell happened to SNK?

>***,**6位/***,**6位 (*19,588 pt) [*,*42予約] 2017/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [DVD]
>***,**8位/***,**8位 (*24,051 pt) [*,107予約] 2017/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,*23位/***,*22位 (*11,036 pt) [*,144予約] 2017/05/24 Cinderella Girls Gekijou [Blu-ray]
>***,*40位/***,*39位 (*10,095 pt) [*,*31予約] 2017/04/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,*66位/***,*60位 (***,336 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/05/24 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 Cinderella Girls Gekijou [Blu-ray]
>***,*86位/***,*81位 (**4,215 pt) [*,*33予約] 2017/05/24 Cinderella Girls Gekijou [DVD]
***,*92位/***,104位 (**4,884 pt) [*,**7予約] 2017/04/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [DVD]
>***,134位/***,151位 (***,816 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
>***,266位/***,267位 (***,570 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/06/28 sin Nanatsu no Taizai [Blu-ray]
>***,269位/***,291位 (***,702 pt) [*,**6予約] 2017/06/28 Eromanga Sensei [Blu-ray]
>***,328位/***,315位 ◎ (**1,918 pt) [*,*36予約] 2017/07/19 Frame Arms Girl [Blu-ray]
>***,358位/***,370位 (***,585 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/07/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Saenai Heroine No Sodatekata [Blu-ray]
>***,387位/***,354位 (***,722 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/07/26 Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>***,390位/***,472位 (***,222 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/06/21 Re:CREATORS 1 [Blu-ray]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there won't be a 3rd season of SNK
well ... this just made my day

>>***,**6位/***,**6位 (*19,588 pt) [*,*42予約] 2017/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [DVD]
>>***,**8位/***,**8位 (*24,051 pt) [*,107予約] 2017/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [Blu-ray]
>>***,*23位/***,*22位 (*11,036 pt) [*,144予約] 2017/05/24 Cinderella Girls Gekijou [Blu-ray]
>>***,*40位/***,*39位 (*10,095 pt) [*,*31予約] 2017/04/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [Blu-ray]
>>***,*66位/***,*60位 (***,336 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/05/24 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 Cinderella Girls Gekijou [Blu-ray]
>>***,*86位/***,*81位 (**4,215 pt) [*,*33予約] 2017/05/24 Cinderella Girls Gekijou [DVD]
>***,*92位/***,104位 (**4,884 pt) [*,**7予約] 2017/04/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [DVD]
Reminder that this shit is exactly what suffocates the industry.

>***,**6位/***,**6位 (*19,588 pt) [*,*42予約] 2017/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [DVD]
>***,**8位/***,**8位 (*24,051 pt) [*,107予約] 2017/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1 [Blu-ray]

Damn, what is the bonus for BD1? SSR code?

Should we count from SNK down, barring Granblue and idolshit?

25 min commercial to sell the games.

It's still doing well, just not as well as the first season, obviously. But given the circumstances, that drop isn't unexpected.

On the other hand, I'm kind of surprised Shuumatsu and Machiavellism are flopping hard, or that Akashic Records dropped hard after a decent start.

So this is how anime dies... as glorified extra for mobage codes and idolshit.

What do you mean?
Nobody is buying BD for the shows. They are buying it for the SSR kusoge codes and idol tickets. Has nothing to do with anime.

kill yourself Sup Forums scum can't you wait until the season is over and we get real numbers

Just passing by to remind you all that Kemono Friends has already sold a total of 120k and still sold out

Nah, it's a form of advancement whether you like it or not. It shows that mobage is a big market right now with them producing nearly every kind of media available from manga, anime, merchandise, tcg etc.

Even SNK is also doing collaborations with other mobage titles knowing there is money in the mobile market.

>No one talking about KF or winter sales
>some random faggot comes by to gloat
Every time you losers from that general.
And I like the show, not as much as Konosuba and Maid dragon but you guys are obnoxious

It just shows how japs have shit taste.

Don't worry. It is already on its way to dethroning EVA

To be fair, most of us tried to contain the information, it's the few obnoxious faggots.

The future of good anime relies of government or public funded ones like Uchoten Kazoku.

>***,390位/***,472位 (***,222 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/06/21 Re:CREATORS 1 [Blu-ray]

Honestly what the fuck are they thinking with this?

>selling everything but good anime
>advancement for the industry
No.

Is Granblue really good or is it just Kancolle 2.0?

>the fags who laughed at KF selling 12k be like

>Granblue that high
Nice, and to think they only give the anime 14 episodes, even that literal flop bahamut have 26 episodes, even though it might get cancelled

Not him but if money circulates isn't it good and the more money the industry takes in we can see some passion projects very soon with that money

>Hurr let me greentext a reply

Yes. Stop being a narrow minded faggot.

It is selling not because of the anime but because of the SSR code. It is a fucking bargain considering how bad the rate is in the jew gacha. 2% per roll I believe.

>Waited 4 years to do a sequel to SnK

Literally why.

FUCK OFF STALKERSHITTER

I think the only ones who don't have codes/bonuses or some shit with the BDs are Sin and SNK.

Where is boku no hero?

>>***,328位/***,315位 ◎ (**1,918 pt) [*,*36予約] 2017/07/19 Frame Arms Girl [Blu-ray]

How did that drop?

who the fuck wants to get scammed with two episodes per 7k yen BDs
the blu ray meme is dead

New ep hasn't aired yet

>surprised Machiavellism are flopping hard
Are you retarded, tripshit? Animation is dogshit, fights look bad and script is dumb

Vol. 1 of grandblue

I wonder how good that skin is.

What about other shows?

It took so long to push out S2 everyone already read the manga and saw that it went to complete shit.

>replying to flip tripfag
Filiphinos have terrible taste in anime

It would be good for the insdustry if that money was being used toward more good anime instead of a game. Instead what it did was suck up a bunch of otaku cash that will never go toward another anime or LN or manga, effectively straining the sales of good anime this season.

>I don't have an argument
Umad.

>>***,134位/***,151位 (***,816 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

Literally the best selling show ever.

>people are willing to throw 1000+ $ in the trash for some mobage extras
Third nuke when?

They can use the money to reach out and expand you kno. Also merchandise kills BD in profit now.

It's a cultural twitter fad.

With stuff like pay per view Niconico and whatnot, how important are blue rays, i feel like its meaning less and less each year, and im surprised people are still willing to pay around so much per episode.

Don't kid yourself, that money is going to expand their game and only their game.

I don't understand how anyone at all can like KF.
That shit is god awful.

Streaming and merchandise are more profitable than blurays

What a narrow view

It's the only exciting thing in the life of an average salaryman. Give them a break.

Doesn't really matter too much. Manga sales are still really good, so that's the primary determining factor in future seasons.
Manga sales are still really good though.
Sin Nanatsu no Taizai is selling well due to the figure line that preceded it. Also it's a HobbyJapan show, so obviously it's going to do above average.

The BD market is dead. It is time for them to cut the price by 75%.

***,132位/***,134位 (***,816 pt) TVアニメ「進撃の巨人」Season 2 Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
***,224位/***,269位 (***,702 pt) エロマンガ先生 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,297位/***,266位 (***,570 pt) sin 七つの大罪 第一の罪 [Blu-ray]
***,357位/***,328位 (**1,917 pt) 「フレームアームズ・ガール」1 Blu-ray限定プラモデルキット[アニメ版 轟雷・素体]付
***,381位/***,387位 (***,722 pt) 冴えない彼女の育てかた 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,389位/***,390位 (***,222 pt) Re:CREATORS 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,406位/***,358位 (***,585 pt) 【Amazon.co.jp限定】冴えない彼女の育てかた 1 (メーカー特典:「キャラクター原案・深崎暮人描き下ろしA3クリアポスター」付)(全巻購入特典:「複製原画セット」「キャラクター原案・深崎暮人描き下ろし全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,439位/***,533位 (***,440 pt) 【Amazon.co.jp限定】sin 七つの大罪 第一の罪(全巻購入特典:「キャラクター原案・Niθ描き下ろし 布ポスター(B全)」&「録り下ろし[魔王様とお買い物]CD(ルシファー、レヴィアタン、ベルフェゴール、ベリアル、アスタロト)」引換シリアルコード付き)(オリジナル特典:生原動画1枚付き ) [Blu-ray]
***,479位/***,505位 (***,323 pt) 【Amazon.co.jp限定】TVアニメ「進撃の巨人」Season 2 Vol.1(2巻連動購入特典:「オリジナル描き下ろし絵柄使用スチールブックケース」&「描き下ろし絵柄使用A3クリアポスター[表1版]/ 描き下ろし絵柄使用A3クリアポスター[表4版]」引き換えシリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]

Look carefully and think who is the one who do not have an argument here. You are pretty much a standard meme poster here.

And complaining about the state of the anime media sales just shows who is the one salty here.

Of course you want to troll me out of spite now don't you? You little momma's boy.

IF you can get past the CG and that,s a big fucking IF, its a good show.

3 episode rule

At this point all I can say its just another mainstream thing that appeals to japanese normalfags since its child friendly I heard and has a wide appeal.

SNK has event ticket.

Retarded newfaggot

No one likes it for the two joke yuri scenes.
Loser retards like it because it panders to their low self esteem.

It teaches kids and adults about animals, I guess. Thise informational eyecatches are quite educational, I suppose.

nice argument

You cry some more once it break 300k and became the #1 in anime history

It's a shitty meme. It's liked ironically.

They weren't kidding when they said that the show has universal appeal

>anyone who says something I don't like is crying
What's it like being a textbook example of cognitive dissonance?

Japanese live in lonely boxes and the sight of a raccoon amazes them

I used to shitpost and be in denial about KF's appeal just like you until that zoo event proved me otherwise

Just wondering OP, where do you get these statistics? Genuinely want to know.

I guess that's why it has several zoo collabs, it's own comic events, and an official shop that's constantly selling everything out as soon as it restocks.

What's it like calling someone a loser after being outsold by a shitty mmd show?

>***,134位/***,151位 (***,816 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
Good. Story in manga became shitty just like with fairy tail.

A show selling doesn't amount to you not being the lowest of the low loser in real life.
What you're doing right now is called a false dichotomy.

>KF fags have their own general protected by a autistic mod and janitor
>pushing their irrelevant winters sales shit on fucking spring sales

Why

Do you have something that you like as a kid and still love until now despite it having huge flaws and can be quite retarded sometimes?

Yeah, that sums up KF for the Nips.

>Loser retards like it because it panders to their low self esteem.
That is the wrong stereotype. One of japan most successful guitarist and Fukumoto are confirmed as fans.

Please don't stop posting that for all 10 seasons of the franchise's existence

>It teaches kids and adults about animals
All animals or just animals that live in Japan?

They're overpriced because otherwise there'd be no profit. Weird I know but that's how it works on a subculture.
Anyway, there goes a decent chunk of the money, at a time where there's a lack of animators due to low cash already.

Go buy a mirror and fuck off back to /r/eddit nigger, I can smell you from a mile away.

It's like you weren't here for GuP sales.
Underdog wins like this will always get shitposted even after way past their season has finished.

If it pisses people off, then people will post it. It's that simple

Getting the last word doesn't mean you "win", you know.

Animals that *don't* live in Japan.

K

i will never understand Japs taste in their cartoons

Having autism sucks, huh?

How do we save the elevens from mobileshit?

In the end anime is just cartoons after all.

>KF fags have their own general protected by a autistic mod and janitor
I guess you must've tried falseflagging there then because there's literally no way to have known about it otherwise.
Why even post in containment threads of stuff you don't even like?

the granblue anime is selling because the anime includes shit for the game. The Bahamut anime is a passion project because they have so much money they don't give a shit anymore so they just dumped truckloads of money into it so it would be high quality.

K

Nah, people don't normally act like that.
Just a very, very small and obnoxious minority.

>7k for 2eps
>majority sell less than 1fucking fractale

Sell it for half the price, 6figures sales number. Really makes you think.

Dark Katalina

People trying to distract from their favourite show selling like shit by making others hate/talk about KF.

Really, don't you feel stupid for acting the way you do?

lel no.
Yes, yes we all do it for the lulz

Change their lifestyle and work culture.

ok

The BD model is a mistake. Nana BD1 sells a shit ton just because of how much cheaper it is.

Stop posting and being pathetic.

>SNK
Wew. Also, weren't the volumes expensive af? $150 each or so iirc.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

This will save anime

Yes, use the west as an example that they should aspire to be
What could possibly go wrong?