Boku no Hero Academia thread

Waited awhile to see if anyone was gonna make a thread, guess Ill make it.

Somethings I want to ask to get the creativity going.

If you were going to have a quirk and a hero name what would it be. (Nothing OP like OfA)
Ill go first.
Quirk: Nuclear Fission. Can cause atoms within certain distance to split causing (Small) but effective explosions. Combine this with High-tec Fusion Shotguns adds Blast to the shot. evaporating everything it hits in a certain area.
Hero name : Nuclear Rage/Nuclear Shotgun (have not decided) nationality: USA.

Use your imaginations people. Create a hero and send them out into the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYy_QS0xKBA
natsv.tumblr.com/post/159718702335/first-thing-i-did-when-i-had-the-databook-was-to
bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Enji_Todoroki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM HERE!

Power: material manipulation
Can switch any material he touches into a different material, ex: metal to wood, rubber to water. Pretty powerful and a wide range of possibilities/uses.

SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING. ITS BEEN 5 MINS AND IM LONELY! REEEE

Pick a hero name and stick with it so I can tell whos who.

Where are the ova subs damn it?

My hero name is Anonymous

Got it

>wanting people to namefag

>muh OC donut steel
>imagination
>creativity
Back to Plebbit with you

but that's mine

HA HA HA HA HAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=FYy_QS0xKBA

I'd want a quirk that lets me change the shape of my body as well what material my body is made off

I say we ignore the OP and post cute Tsuyu pics.

hero name: anonymous
Quirk: anonymity

horikoshi didn't die for this

Hero name idk you guys give me one just so you know id mostly be in a slime like material for the most part

yes, because he didn't die yet

Hero name: Sperg
Anyone who looks at my eyes can read my mind, it doesn't matter if they're closed

Quirk: Tremors
Can vibrate their muscles in such a way that it resonates with the ground or any object they touch causing it to shake.
Prolonged use of this will cause overwhelming exhaustion.

Quirk: Mistborn, allows the user to turn into mist, allows for attacks to phase through or to slip through tiny openings, but when used you can not move anything and overuse is dangerous, because the mind fades away.No fancy costume or name, I am going more for a stealth kind of thing.

Idk about you guys, but this at least seems better than that awful powerlisting shit.

I feel like tooru would be hired by the gov to pull off anti Terrorist Stealth ops. Just me tho

>Nothing OP
>Nuclear Fission
Uhhhh...

Anyway, I would have...

Geometric Creation. Able to generate any material I'm touching to create geometrical and symmetrical solids. Shit goes weird when Non-euclidean geometry is involved, but that's pretty hard. Usually it's just all sorts of fucking dice.

Not gonna namefag after this post though. My name is a shitty pun anyway.

So, only read the mango rather than watched the animu. Is it worth watching?
I'm not too sceptical given the One Punch Man animu turned out to be pretty fukken great, i'm just lazy.

quirk: ferromagnetism, can move and control any magnetic material, the bigger the object is the harder it is to move it
no idea about the hero name but maybe something with cobalt to go with my costume which would be blue

>this thread

Geez im sorry I thought people would have more fun with this, MB >_>

I wonder if during third year the students will be able to pick some classes to specialize in a type of hero work: open combat, rescue, infiltration/investigation, etc. By that point most of them will probably know what they want to do, and having a class or classes for it would help them by the time they got out into the real world.

That would be pretty good to see.

>MB >_>
Ah, you're new here. Good to know. Don't use emojis or people will shit on you. The only ones allowed are ;_; and :^) and only if they're spoilered.

Since this thread is shit anyway, look at this thing about Todoroki and Endeavor not having the same bloodtype.
natsv.tumblr.com/post/159718702335/first-thing-i-did-when-i-had-the-databook-was-to

Should not give a shit what other people say. first rule of internet. >:) :D :) :o

>Only one day after the new episode aired and the quality of threads is already down.
>No chapter this week so threads are gonna get get even worse.

Oh boy these threads are gonna be absolute shit until the viz dump and then shit again tell the new episode Saturday.

Eh, in a world full of mutants having "impossible" bloodtypes wouldn't be too weird. He looks too much like Endeavor to not be his son

>tfw too intelligent to have a Quirk

Quirk: I drink a glass of water and everyone dies

Hero Name: The Waterboy

Reddit.com might be more your speed, friend.

>acts like a tough guy
>cries when things don't go his way

Jesus Christ you landwhales like this queer?

YOU CAN DO EET

please drink water next to me

yes

Looks like a mistake on Hori's part. Blood types are like astrology in Japan, it's not meant to be that deep. It's also not 100% impossible in real life, and Todoroki seems to be a genetic wonder, so yeah.

They have the same eye color, this pretty much settles it in manga.

Hero name:Clock Master
Ability ZA WARUDO

His ragetears are delicious, user.

Quality thread

why don't you contribute something interesting then

this thread gave me fucking cancer

The quality is actuall pretty good and even better during the fight scenes. The voice actors give good emotion (at least in the subs, haven't watched the dubs) and it's very close to the source material. I would recommend watching it.

Then get out.

best girl is reporter girl

Quirk: Brainwash by touch
Hero name: Fetish
I turn villaness in my sexual slaves before arresting then and I use it on Heroines too.
After a while I'm found out and I become a villian whit MT Lady, Midnight and Froggy as my mind controlled underlings. And after a fierce fight, Uravity too

Some one save this thread strat posting Mai , toga and froppy fanart

Ooh, faggotry. Lemme just slide in here...

Hero name: Skippy

Power: Tactile teleportation.
On physical contact I can teleport objects (Including myself) to any location within line of site. Limit of around 100 miles a day when moving objects of roughly 200 lbs.

Name: Sup Forums User
Quirk: Shitposting. Can shitpost a whole thread causing cancer to the enemies.

holy shit i didn't know i had a quirk.

he is not a "tough guy" its a act to make up for his insecurities

Board quality is going to take a huge dive this season.

Fuck off back to tumblr cancer.

that's literally what he said in the post.

Well I have some tasteful nudes of invisible girl
So what'd you think

I fucked up

Don't worry, I got you.

Mine are better

>bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Enji_Todoroki
Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Well, at least Grapefag's changing things up.

Hero Name: Rewind
Quirk: The power to 'reverse time' on my own body only. Though specifically it's not actually reversing time but rather restoring my body to how it was a given amount of time ago (Max - 3 days). With training it is possible to control what areas of the body are affected, this is actually crucial to mastering this power as it allows me to exclude areas like my brain from the reverse so I don't lose memory. Once mastered this quirk effectively acts as infinite healing/regeneration for the owner.

she's kinda hard to draw

I think Deku, Iida and Bakugo will be in open combat, Tsu and Ochako will be in rescue.

I have come up with a few in my daydreaming:
Hero name: The Moderator: Can verbally impose a rule on somebody. Fades away after 10 seconds but if they break it they won't be able to complete that action for an hour. After a target breaks 3 rules they become 'banned' and cannot move an inch. Cannot impose the same rule to the same target twice within an hour.
For example: I tell someone they cannot run towards me. They do and therefore they cannot run towards me for an hour. If they wait out the 10 second period I can't impose the rule 'do not run towards me against them for an hour.

Quirk: Jigsaw: Can create a tile of space sized up to 4.5x4.5 metres and shape it anyway they like as well as rotate it. The tile is stationary. Has applications such as entering any building you want, turning an entire group of enemies in the opposite direction, spinning them around so many times they become unable to fight because of dizzyness and with enough skill a user could create multiple tiles and use them as a method of transportation by stepping one, rotating it and then stepping on another and rotating it ad infinitum.

Quirk: Heavy Metal: Can increase the weight of all metal within a 50 metre range, the closer the user/the more metal there is the heavier he can make it. Can be used against the iron in people's blood to a small degree.

Quirk: Disasterpiece: Can summon an entity that can phase through anything at the expense of shortening it's explosive capabilities. If the entity touches something with it's palms it will suck itself into that thing creating a glowing mark. The glowing mark can then be remotely detonated and explode. Whatever damage the entity takes is reflected back onto the user.

Shut the fuck up faggot

This Is an ANONYMOUS BOARD, go yo plebbit of you want your circle-jerk community

Fucking nu-anons

This is a pretty good power, 3 days is a little OP but I could see it being reasonable when he's mastered his quirk later in life

i'm on episode 12 and I wish this anime was about all mighty not his bitch ass green bitch hair bitch

could any hero quirky be better than having a goo with the properties of rubber and gum?

O

Chill out. It's just one newfag.

The good about invisible girl is that she stayed a gag side character , mineta was alot better when he barely talked and just looking at ass and boobs in the background

>inb4 infinite ejaculation rapefest

...And when something would actually happen to him in response to his perverted antics. Like getting jabbed in the eye by Jirou or pushed off the wall by Kouta

MY

RUBBER

Anyone think toga has been hiding her real strength from the league , since you see them casually that she thought she was gonna die on two separate occasions and in one she wasn't in any danger just facing ochako and tsyu and left before more people came . And then we see her in license exam acting more competent and fighting better

NEN

A real question is...

Did she get a license?

I have a theory that she only join the villain group so she can replace shiggy right before AFO is about to have shiggy inherit his power

Of course, I turn males in my slaves too, but I don't touch them after Brainwashing I use them to make more heroines fall in my trap.........

Probably if we see her again as kemi , she'll have it

My nose gets 3X bigger and I can smell things 777X better.I can control my nose size but I will always have 777X smell so if u live in my country like India u always smell POO

t. a real indian

the ability to take other people's forms and quirks.
the perfect undercover agent

And I can locate if someone dropped a penny on the ground within 911 meters of me

Already exists though so can you please think of something more original and a little less OP
Evidence???

Why is All Might so perverse?

>Shiketsu Academy and UA having some kind of cross-school bonding event at some point.
>We see Kemi, everyone loses their minds.

Would you change any of the girls' hairstyles?

ok anons 2nd year at U.A. is coming and its time for draft. you've got 10 picks. choose wisely

OP Here. I hope this thread gets active soon!
also on a side note im impressed on what you guys are coming up with. sounds good.

>ywn look cool in front of Tsuyu-chan

>Waited awhile to see if anyone was gonna make a thread, guess Ill make it.

Why? We dont need a constant thread. If there's nothing to discuss dont force it.

There's gonna be a whole 2 weeks before we get our next chapter, the only threads we should have between then and now are next saturday when the anime episode comes out.