California Universal Healthcare

While your red state is wallowing in its own piss, shit, and classic conservative stupidity, my blue state is going to get universal healthcare.
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article189665404.html

youtube.com/watch?v=XB4geTeZhAA

I'm 100% okay with universal healthcare, as long as we use Republican taxpayer money to build a wall to keep southerns from coming into the state and using welfare.

Deport them all back to their shitty poverty and crime ridden states.

Which state, Sonora?

You know exactly who I mean.

We also need to cut off the aid money we send their states. It just encourages them to breed. Dixies just need to be allowed to die out as nature intended.

No action on SB562 since June. Election year for CA legislature, they will be stagnant until the end of the year, trust me.

I’m willing to bet you’re a poorfag and you don’t own a home, hence why you want others to pay for your healthcare.

t. CA lobbyist

>5/22/17 placed on APPR suspense file

Do you have any idea what that means. I tried to push three bills through APPR in the final legislative session last year. All were dropped. We the APPR chair the gatekeeper.

No it isn’t, faggot. You can’t even afford the state pension budget. California is billions in the red, and getting deeper in debt every day.
You’re 3rd in the nation for welfare. A welfare state can’t afford healthcare unless you taxes rise to 50% of your income.
You are high. It will never work out, economically.

Well by that chart you're still on the negative side of the balance sheet cupcake.

I bet you are a landlord that over charges for rent on a house you inherited from your parents. Yes, you will be paying my healthcare, and next may be a state affordable housing bill ;)

>Have every disease known to man
>refuse to buy healthcare
>Move from Nevada to CA
>Now everyone else has to pay
This will work out fine.

It will work, and slowly spread to the rest of the nation once all the other states see how much Californians benefit from it.

The red states will be bailing your deficits out

>it will work because I say so
More logically fallacies in that statement than anything I’ve heard this week.

These assholes can't even budget to fix the fucking roads even though they've increased the tax THREE TIMES in less than 2 years and you think this stupid ass state can afford universal healthcare? Get real.

Look at the graph above. Cali already bails out red states. You're conservative "trickle down" economics model in red states sucks, and we already foot the bill for your welfare. Fucking idiot.

My blue state, IL is teetering on financial collapse because of democrat control.

It is coming cuck boy, and there is nothing you can do about it. First California, then the rest of the nation.

>the dems scuttled CaliCare before because they knew it was impossible to get into the budget even with a colossal tax hike
Not happening. This is just another stunt to placate the drooling retards in the progressive base like the Kasich fags did with the downie abortion ban placating the christcucks.

Well my blue state is doing just fine.