Is he a genius or just a fucking retard? This is the most fascinating man ever elected President of the United States

Is he a genius or just a fucking retard? This is the most fascinating man ever elected President of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
youtube.com/watch?v=mFmXfUW6CkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have to ask you're losing badly.

But he's winning.

Trump is beyond genius. He kinda reminds me of a drunk asian man who gets in a fight but then BTFO of every single opponent.

>Zui Quan (Chinese: 醉拳; pinyin: Zuì Quán, drunken fist) is a general name for all the styles of Chinese martial arts that imitate a drunkard. It is an ancient style and its origins are mainly traced back to the famous Buddhist and Daoist sects.

STABLE GENIUS
T
A
B
L
E

G
E
N
I
U
S

Trump isn’t the best, but he was surely better than that corrupt woman by the name of Hillary Clinton

It’s an open question.

I think we’ll have to wait to see the end of his presidency... if anything haschanged fundamentally...

He may be one of the greatest, most ballsy men in history if he successfully cleans up shop.

Or he might be a colossal, bizarre joke.

I still have no idea WTF he’s doing, but I hope he does.... Mueller Reportis the key to everything.

I’m hoping for a nuclear bombshell.

Genius.

do you know what socratic irony is?

He said it himself. He is a STABLE genius.

A fantastic genius

hes an egotistical genius. He knows how to work a crowd and work his image

but he can be easily blinded by flattery and somewhat manipulated

He already is the most ballsy man in history.

What's really weird is how closely an arc his Presidency is following Reagan's so far, even down the opposition narratives against him and his own party coming around to him.

He's a fucking genius at being retarded.

I think he is above average but not genius level. His "Great Negotiation" skills are that he doesn't engage in pedophilia, but knows who does. He is invincible because of this. No matter what awful things he has done, he is not THAT bad. Therefore, he can rule with an iron fist under the threat of outing them as pedos. I think he plans to put them in jail when he is done "negotiating" a new america.

He's actually retarded:
youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss

He just got lucky with his daddy's money. Other than that, he's your typical NYC Jew and thinks right wingers are pawns.

He seems to be always ten moves ahead of everybody, so I'd say he's pretty smart. I think he has read the art of war many times, and kind of lives by what it says.

I'm above average intelligence and recognize he's more intelligent than I am. It's not surprising that average and below average people think he's stupid, he's so far beyond their understanding that it looks like idiocy to them. The problem is he keeps winning and they can't figure out why.

Ha. That guy was never who he wanted to run, he just backed him because he had no choice. That's Bannons guy.

Oops, thought it was Moore. My bad

He's only as good as the memes we make. After all he is the first dank meme to be elected POTUS.

A wise man once said it's smart to play stupid.

Why would you want the world to know you're a genius anyways? Better to keep low expectations.

Anyone who thinks Trump is an idiot is, well, being the actual idiot. No, Trump does not always say the right thing. Yes, sometimes he reacts impulsively. But an idiot? You don't become successful in NYC by being an idiot, or make a hit TV show, or win the presidency. Trump's done all three.

He is a lolcow who has made it so that rest of the world can laugh. Newfags aon Sup Forums take it too seriously though

a fucking retard

If Drumph isn't a genius, his advisors are. The dnc are looking like some goddamn criminal swine. King half-groid and Crooked the Witch better pray hard to their false god.
Hell awaits.

if he lets these daca beaners stay then he is a fucking retard

nope, OIG report
fbi is tainted

uhhh, let me think..... He's a Genius... A very stable genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=mFmXfUW6CkY

cl, cl, claudius...

he's on nzt-48 unironically

Trump is smart enough to control the narrative and blackout every Friday. The problem is the Left is notorious for focusing on something stupid before the weekend to divert attention away from their bullshit.

you need to learn more about Jackson