Just watch the videos...I have no words for this
youtube.com/watch?v=AKzUsCC5rDg
youtube.com/channel/UCQ2ix7O-bcpbgKXIvhxXDPg
youtube.com/watch?v=FpPlocIoMV4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fq4FSmRgoc0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cWikuX3mc
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_epvNbaPQ&feature=youtu.be
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/
youtube.com/watch?v=1kJeoiPkdP0
snopes.com/2017/06/23/satanic-panic/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDckduRG1v8
youtube.com/watch?v=gyTNgpaCepI
youtube.com/watch?v=H_bz9o902Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a comedy sketch to me

I wouldn't take this to seriously if I was you OP

the records regarding Buckingham palace and Jimmy Savile have been sealed because the Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs are baby raping, murdering, cannibalistic pieces of fucking useless shit. As are all the MP's and the divisions of her "majesty's intelligence".
>inb4 royals are just a tourist attraction

justice boop

Sup Forumss face when

What these videos seem to imply is that someone from Hollywood apparently (((Logan Paul)))'s manager, paid this random pop music compilation channel to smear Shane Dawson in an attempt to distract people from the Logan situation.

I had never seen that first video before and thought it was something this channel had originally posted, so I sort of overreacted, thinking this was a massive Hollywood pedo outing.
The ASCII says "They are distracting you".
The style of these videos leads me to believe this might all be bullshit though.
Thoughts?

Holy shit massive redpills have just been shot at almost 1M normies
youtube.com/watch?v=fq4FSmRgoc0

hmm obviously an old video. guess the acct just got hacked??

these kids were 100% coached to say this, the mother and her new boyfriend set it up to smear the father./

the nonchalant way those kids talk about the atrocities they have witnessed sends chills down my spine.
i knew teachers were corrupt pedos and all have a malicious agenda against our children, (i saw some very sick shit with my own eyes in melbourne schools).
but sacrificing babies?, all teachers should be lynched.

The biggest red pill is that very powerful people practice human sacrifice and worship the devil.

The absolute state of the uk

Nevermind boys, false alarm.
The channel is now just reuploading random X tier creepy videos, along with conspiracy theories.
Turns out it's just random youtube drama.
No pedo cleansing...yet.

yes, boyfriend got the idea, i payed attention to that when it came out, almost fell for it. many people did.
interviews with a dumbass boyfriend and the mother could be found on tubes and one raises questions after hearing it. also brit cops released interrogation footage of a little girl and if one has patience by the end of the interviews girl admits they were forced to lie and goes into detail explaning why and how....
kids were forced to lie by the mother and her new boyfriend.

Holy fuck it's already down for "violation of youtube ToS" what are ((((they)))) hiding

I can't believe Helen Lovejoy was a lib the whole time

The thing that sold me on this initially is that Shane Dawson (the youtuber being slammed with pedo accusations, now retracted and apologized for) made a video talking about how kids get abused in Hollywood.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cWikuX3mc

Right now the channel is just spazzing out, reuploading the videos as they get deleted, 2 so far were scary fake videos completely out of context , both titled "It's following me".

I'll keep an eye on it but it's probably some autistic ARG for views at this point.

You're literally retarded. If you've ever talked to children you know why that's legitimate.
They're enthusiastic and frantically add details on top of their jumpy description of events. The details are clearly spontaneous.

guys. Jeffrey Oscar Levin is logan pauls manager. he was given $6,500 to produce the logan paul suicide video to distract us. The numbers read off are ASCII that translate to "They are distracting you"

I dunno

vid of kids talking about sex acts already taken down either by jewtube or OP but I don't know.

>Its also late and I'm tired and whenever that happens i over think things so idk maybe OP is just a LARP fag

Forces of chaos and Moloch are stronger then ever. Can you feel it? Interdimensional vampires force are on the move. Soon the portals shall open and then...God save us all.

fuck this sleepyposter here.

Im getting chills constantly and i got this feeling somebodys watching me.

All these new videos are of water sports. Stay tuned fags.

here it is

wtf is going on

fake news. Kids larp. It's what they do.

This content is not available on this country due to a legal complaint from the government

>WTF?

thanks b

i never really think much of all of /pols pedo conspiracies like pizzagate and whatev but some shit is going down i fucken feel it

The fuck kind of drugs are you on, lad

This. I think Saville more than anything else took me down the rabbit hole I can never climb back from

The red pill. Be igorant if you wish. But interdimensional vampires are in control. They are coming.

what the fuck? bump

leaf man shits weird

Really the only thing I can think of is the Trump Dossier and piss. The code “distracting us...” “water sports...”

I think it’s saying thhe piss stories are distracting us.

Are those psychic vampires, or the run of the mill sort?

puff puff pass my man

Wtf is this bullshit? WHERE ARE THE LOLIS!?!

the kid video is from an old case where the courts decided that the kids were forced to tell a made up story and the mom and stepdad went to jail for making it all up

Sample magik @ 1:54 for any trance music producers out there

ok so all these new vids prolly have some hidden meaning, like the reciepts vid. We need to recruit some /btards to crack this shit

after a quick refresh it looks like shit was covered up or something. the kids were abused according to medical examination. It looks like the mums boyfriend was diddling them. They took the kids from the mother. It is weird because it looks like others wanted to believe the story of the school and a big pedo ring cover up they are not being objective?
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/

damn good catch is #pissgate coming up for air?

what the fuck is this channel, unsettling as hell
youtube.com/watch?v=1kJeoiPkdP0

That's pennys. Why is he so poorly paid?

The medical examiner was a drug-addicted quack who overdosed because of his dependence. Do your research!

I'm on the edge of brushing this all off as some youtube drama faggotry, but I don't know...maybe there really is something there.
What do you guys think?
Hollywood through (((Logan Paul)))'s manager is trying to deplatform Dawson for talking about the child rings, with pedo allegations?

I'm also still not totally sold on Dawson himself not being a pedo.

Dont get sucked in.

Some information released was true so they are providing disinformation so people dismiss the truth as attention seeking.

>dead baby sandwiched between 2 duvets.

who are you talking about?

Is there no end to this evil lads?

must have been a hell of a drug.
pic related is Dr who examined the kids in the op video.

Newest video is kid toys. Focus on the talking cat. They say it recognizes facial expressions and makes kids look into the camera.

The pedo elite are using front facing cameras to spy on kids. Sick fucks.

wtf teach me

first of all, you nufag ima catch teh pedo t_d hero cathomotherfuck.

have you been there when story came out you soyfuck? no you have not, otherwise you would not post this fake shit. at this very moment all of those youtube vids and police interviews with kids can be found. go first take a look at them you filth fuck. when story came out brit public and police was very responsive to it.
talk about institutionalized child raping and murdering going on atm, most likely at this very moment by the clergy and politicians on this "anonymous" board you memecunt --- oh no nothing to see there, its all crazy talk/subversion and shit. fuck you scum. you bitch beta cunts have made a mockery out of serious issue during past 2 years.

I don't know what's going on yet. But bump this

STFU BITCH NIGGA!

I.. I hope this is fake, I gotta stop coming here

I wish I would have never came to Sup Forums. I was so happy before I learned just how much evil there is out there.

Shit like this just makes me wish for a giant meteor to take out the entire planet.

You can always trust the aussie to say something exceedingly retarded.
Read the fucking thread before sperging "IM TOTALLY AN OLDFAG GOYS".

This is not about those kids or that case, look at those videos, check up on that channel.
I'm not saying this is legit, especially right now he's just posting random viral videos, perhaps the titles are connected or something, but at this point I think it's most likely bullshit, unless something else comes up, and it might, since that $6.5k transaction doesn't look fake.
The videos keep getting deleted and reuploaded though, so something is happening.

And by the way, we all know the board isn't really anonymous, you're not scaring anyone.

What do you think you cunt ?

bump.

/X/ tier shit got them fear tears rolling MOOOAARR

Its all fun and games untill the truth slaps its dick onto your face isn't it ?

Ignorance is bliss m8

The "truth" of kids dancing with the skulls of babies they killed with have no problem admitting? Don't you think kids who killed babies wouldn't want to talk about it? LARPing boomers will eat this up but it's been debunked long ago.

what has been debunked?

Stop trying to poison the well.
We're discussing this channel, the money, the slander and the link to hollywood.
That video was one of the many uploaded, perhaps just to link this to pedophilia.
The other videos seem random but maybe they hold the same purpose.

They were exponerated, idiot. It's just blood libel salem witch trial garbage. Kids were a mistake.
snopes.com/2017/06/23/satanic-panic/

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
so you are involved?

Now the entire account is gone.. who is watching all this?

I can't access the videos. It is just me ?

Terminated account ?

Everything was taken down lol

Channel terminated

What I don't get is why the fuck would a rich ass country like the USA need any of the rothchild's money?

The video makes it seem like the rothchild's had so much money they could control contries. Their worth at 350 billion is not much compared to entire countries net worths, and the amount they would offer would be no where near 350b anyways.

>This is not about those kids or that case
you are fkn special. i will not waste time on this shit.

The vids are blocked for me, are they all kids talking about affluent abusers? Naming names?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

>the video they tried to hide
>video is unavailable

Looks like they succeeded.

Seemed coached.

Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe.

Account is now gone, should've archived.
Last video was titled "My life will end in 3 hours" or something close to that.
Here's the last screenshot I took.

tell me someone archived the vid

Fuck if only I was here sooner I could've saved the vids

The bike complication video was the last one

Pretty obvious. They're saying the exact same thing at the exact same time. Leading questions from the interviewers, who know them.

Play some league of legends. coming to pol will feel like refreshing sunlight

blocked in UK

was meant for

I was able to download the vid

YouTube terminated the account to keep Logan Paul from getting fucked even more

The ride never ends.

350 Billion is bullshit, they have centralized control of issuing global currency, not only do they print it at will but they parasite leech it from everywhere at every opportunity giving them more and more say in our lives. They've also cornered the precious metal market, though it's retrievable if we stormer Switzerland.

Hitler issued a national currency, 1:1 parity with work done, by the folk, for the folk and a near instant utopian society emerged. International currency feeds the incest kang your babies

Pop blasts video of Shane m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDckduRG1v8

that one sucked, clickbait thumbnail..

Festishes are not real, faggots just want attention, every inch of a woman is sexy, esp. feet

This guy is a fucking pedophile, disgusting faggot whhyy we gave you rights and this is how you repay us!?

Some people seem confused so I'll recap:

>Channel makes slanderous video about youtuber Shane Dawson, claiming he's a pedo
>Channel takes down the video, uploads 3 apology videos
>The 3 videos are Apology, They made me do it and Receipts
>each video had an ASCII message to be decoded

>APOLOGY: "The money was not worth it I am giving it back Im sorry"
>THEY MADE ME DO IT: "Hollywood"
>RECEIPTS: "They are distracting you"

>The video "They made me do it" was a static photograph of a screen showing a message detailing what he was supposed to do and how. Most of it is blacked out.
>It specified they wanted to get back at Dawson for a video in which he discusses Hollywood pedo conspiracy theories
>The video "receipts." shows a $6500 paypal transaction from Logan Paul's manager
>The video "apology" just shows the series of ASCII code on screen (for the others it was audio)

>next upload was the kids talking about the rape and satanic rituals and eating babies, was titled "they video they tried to hide"
>The channel than uploaded a "Rothschilds control the world" video titled "the rothschilds want to talk to you, shane dawson."
>Then a 2:15 livestream which never really went live and was shown as being from 1 month ago when I first saw it - almost static image of bedding, kids laughing and running as the only sounds
>then 2 obviously fake horror videos titled "it's following me"
>1 got deleted
>the channel then went on to upload the videos you see in the screenshot, but one is missing
>the final one was yet another random viral video, girls doing tearjerky silent "Bullying kills" videos from 2010, you know the ones, messages on paper, etc.
>final video was named "my life will end in 3 hours"
>Channel terminated

That's where we are now.
I feel like this is /x/ tier shit at this point. Not sure what else to say.

Found 2 Reuploads of the 1st video

youtube.com/watch?v=gyTNgpaCepI

youtube.com/watch?v=H_bz9o902Y4

Kek, this guy is obviously a pedo, just too many "coincidences" not to mention his a massive faggot

first letters of those videos spelled out Rat Pig Him Tgh

Where do you get "gh"?
Last video I saw, right after the bike one was "my life will end in 3 hours" showing viral videos of emo girls showing postcards, anti bully shit.