Wait, Rin is a prostitute now?

Wait, Rin is a prostitute now?

>now

She's also the vessel for Ishtar.

Rin was pure

>Now

Oh fuck off.
In FSN, Saber probably sucked the dicks of her knights after battle.
Probably sucked 37 dicks (including Shirou) in FSN.

Sakura is Sakura. Fucked everything like a pig.

Rin is the only one that has no experience.

>muh doujins
Fuck you all who think Rin is a slut. She is confirmed pure

>now

Rin pleases old men for money.

>now

>Probably sucked 37 dicks (including Shirou) in FSN.
In a row?

She is obviously running

Whats this even from?

Its not UBW.

Pure my ass.

While inexperianced Rin was nontheless thirsty as fuck in VN. Saber needs a mana transfer? Sure Rin's in no questions asked.

The fact she was the perfect vessel for Ishtar takes all that 'pure' crap you lot spout and throws it out the window.

This is an educated prostitute.

It's F/HA, she had a fever

Why wasn't Sakura Ishtar's vessel?

Thank you kind informant.

Never bothered to play any games after the original VN.

how much to let me suck her toes

Ishtar doesn't do worms.

The thread really should have ended here. Everything else after, including this, is just a waste of energy further excerbating the eventual heat death of the universe.

Because Sakura wasn't constantly thirsty without the worms. Rin is from day one with nothing making her that way.

To sum it up Ishtar didn't want a faker.

She does bulls.

Bulls are proud animals. Worms are vermin.

Yeah, sure.

Reminder that this is humanities answer to fight bulls because we couldn't be arsed to do it ourselves and also thought that it would be funny.

>Evades the subject of penis size.
Bulls have an average of 80-100 cm long and 3-4 cm wide penises

Seriously though, what else is she good for?

>now

>Sakura is Sakura. Fucked everything like a pig.
No, that would be Rin, actually.

Because Sakura is the vessel of Parvati, the goddess of marital fidelity. Officially confirmed for being the purest girl, in other words.

>has compatibility with the mud of corruption
>purest
Is there anything more delusional than a wormfag?

>sakura
>pure
I'm sure Shinji would disagree

It's been years maybe even a decade since I've read the VN, but I think I remember there was a mention of financial troubles.
Things like aren't exactly impossible in such circumstances.
I mean, a young and exceptionally beautiful and breathtakingly charming girl without family finds herself in financial troubles.... it's easy to see how such situation can develop into a terrible drama. But things can go a different path if she finds someone who loves her, someone who is willing to support her completely, someone rich and powerful who will rightfully spoil her with the life an ojou-sama.

The only trait there that you could probably attribute to Sakura is power. She certainly is devoted for instance.

so Gil?

Well they do have high compatibility.

>Gil fucking tokyomis daughter as a sign of dominance
hawt

Gil is always paired with her as a child so the nips seem to see them more as a father daughter thing. He'd make a better mentor than Kotomine at least.

>better than kotomine
a hungry dingo is better with kids than him

>has compatibility with Angra Mainyu, the innocent bystander who was wrongly blamed and made to suffer for the sins of others
Yup, she's the purest alright.

Dumb wormposters.

>now

What if Gil babysitting Rin is the fundamental cause of her compatibility with Ishtar?

dirty anus

This doujin proves otherwise.

>doujin

Post Ishtar feet

>wormfag
>saying doujins don't count
>spams "PLEASES OLD MEN" every chance they get

>Wormfags
>Hypocrites
Pick two and only two.

That's canon, though.

Bad ending that doesn't have anything to do with what you wish it did mate. I'll give you credit for at least posting something from the novel.

Rin being a slut is common knowledge in-universe.

>are you trying to say she lacks moral integrity...?
Holy shit, when even someone as gentle as Saegusa says it, you know you're dealing with a slut of the highest order.

1. Nothing about old men or money was stated

2. Source: girl whose entire character is based on her jealousy towards Rin, and will make up anything negative about Rin to make herself look better.

"are you trying to say" would be the operative phrase here. No one believes Kaede's shit. Except desperate wormfags.

>1. Nothing about old men or money was stated
I see you're okay with Rin sleeping around, though. Sounds like you're just in denial.

Looks like the Rinfags are out in full force again, trying to make everything about Sakura as usual when the banter gets to be too much for them.

it could just be people shitting on both of them, since both are trash

>wormfags made the thread in the first place
>wormfags post things that are completely unrelated in order to desperately make Rin out to be a slut
>wormfag uses a Rin reaction image while trying to call out Rinfags

The life of a wormfag really is pathetic, isn't it?

/thread on the first reply

she isn't only a slut she is also an selfish cunt.Her sister is much better

>trying to blame all the people shitting on Rin on Sakurafags
Not sure if hilarious or sad. Wait, it's both.

wait what?
could someone please inform me ?

Meanwhile.
>Senpai!

See

ITT. Rinfags get mad Rin is called out as a whore, wormfags pretend that sakura isnt shit

anything i missed?

Where does this stuff of her pleasing men comes from aside from that doujin?

I just finished FSN, both UBW and HF confirm she's a virgin, and at the end of HF she considers to take a job as a maid for Luvia in order to pay her expenses. Why would you even consider a job as a maid if you're a prostitute for rich men?

Because Luvia is the old man

IshtaGil.

Sakurafags have done that for almost a decade and is the basis for their paranoia and bitterness. I'd agree with you thought that not everyone who could potentially dislike Rin is necessarily a Sakurafag though.

>IshtaGil

>b-but the sakurafags!
Please.

Aaaaah I see..Rin fags again trying to shit on sakura.Pathetic.We all know that tohsucker is a cunt with her defenseless asshole.

Just said they aren't Sakurafags or aren't necessarily so. It's in plain English.

It's almost guaranteed to be wormfags.

Saberfags, Riderfags, and everyone else leaves others alone, and people tend to leave them alone. It's really just Rinfags and Wormfags that shit on eachother.

>both UBW and HF confirm she's a virgin
Not anymore.

>haha those pathetic Rinfags are trying to shit on Sakura!

The OP is literally a wormfag trying to shit on Rin.

>It's a realta nua imbecile episode again

>source: Tohsaka's anus

Everyone shits on Wormfags. You don't have to like Rin to dislike Sakura. She's shits on every character in the HF.

The point was that Rin was a virgin before the events of FSN. Sakura has been a slut for 10 years by that point.

Also, I like how wormfags post this image to try to make Rin seem weak and Sakura seem strong. Thats not whats happening. Here's how the two girls react to worms:

Rin: pain, disgust, and sadness
Sakura: pleasure

Sakura isn't strong, she's a wormslut. Rin isn't weak, she's a normal person.

Where would you go on a lovely Sunday with Mashu?

Why are rinfags and wormfags so defensive about their trash waifus?

Holy shit this thread really is full of secondaries.

ESLs seem to be the ones shitting on wormfags, judging by you.

Hey Ortensia turned out alright and he was with her for 6% of her life.

go to church

>literally just gave her away ASAP
and she still turned out sadistic

Tohsaka's are all sluts, its genetic.
Saber is purer than both of them, and she was a futa and got blowjobs from her wife for a time.

>Sakura: pleasure

>saber
>pure

its a safe bet that a good portion of her soldiers can say "fuck the king" literally

Good one, m8.

Why are there no doujins of Saber fucking her knights on the Round Table then?

Rather being a wormfag than being a rinfag.Rin is trash and it's more sad that archer has rin as a master than assassin has caster as master

Gil is meant for Illya and Illya alone.

>Still no doujins of him sodomizing her with Gate of Babylon

These men are pawns.

>now

delete this right tnow you fucking faggot

>its better to have a filthy incestuous whore who has worms in her cunt as a waifu that having just a plain prostitute as a waifu