What makes a jewish person look "jewish"?

i can instantly tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/svGAQJYIRqQ
youtu.be/Ib9AUqxEwOE
youtu.be/DtTUjEA2Z9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like when you become redpilled, on a subconscious vibrational level, your intuition let's you know when a kike is in your midst.

the level of neurosis on Sup Forums is strong.

very strong.

They also have massive noses and mutilated dicks, and most if not all are helpless manlets.

large hook noses, weirdly shaped sloped heads, olive skin, curly hair, baggy eyes, rat-like features, fish lips, lack of philtrum, short ect...

>tfw your become so red pill you begin to question if you are jewish yourself

I know right? Some people here are clearly schizophrenic

If they look Arab and have a Russian or German name that's a dead giveaway.

excellent analysis

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

If you live on any continent connected to Israel, most likely and definitely, you are partially Jewish from 1% to 100%

For some reason, you can just smell a kike when you're talking to them, or overhearing them having a convo. The way they play with words, their entire demeanor gives it away.

The nose.

I've seen jews that have blonde hair and blue eyes

It’s the mouths

are you redpilled enough to voluntarily enter the gas chamber if you discover Jewish heritage?

Mouth, nose, skull shape, posture, voice, Jew cap etc.

It isn't even just the nose.

Jews are most always shit looking. No asthetics or sound facial features

they look like mongrels

ITT

She Jews

You KIKES can't dodge the ovens forever.

You are wrong a jew can have aryan facial features and a good voice and be a jew with blue eyes and blonde hair. The reality is that race is complex and if you think being aryan has to do with only your DNA and certain features or behaviors you are wrong! Being aryan is something inside of you that you need to unlock. Reach for the black sun user, reach for it and come to odin our creator. Remember that there is a blue eye underneath every brown eye and aryan means nobel one

Shave a Skaven and you have a jew.

>i can instantly tell.

why is the trump book author not an Ashkenazi jew?

Every other race including niggers can have attractive looking specimens. Except Jews who are always unpleasant looking.

I like how you used the british version of Jerry springer to cherry pick your images.

They always have this not-quite-human look about them.

This is pretty accurate

Many Jews hide behind atheism. They identify as "spiritual but not religious", athiest or agnostic on dating sites to try and fool WASP men. Some Jews have bred with WASPs and almost look entirely white. Like a parasite they invade and take the form of their host.

If you call a Jew a Jew, you are called an antisemite.

See:

>Sarah Silverman is not funny, she makes jokes about killing Christ.
>Did you know she's a Jew?
>What? Are you an antisemite? There is nothing wrong with her being Jewish. Don't be a racist bigot.

Don't forget the stubby beards that cover their entire neck, tendency to mouthbreath, and pronounced lower lip.

Look at those Sasquatch feet. They don’t even have freckles nor milkies! Someone send this batch back for a refund.

It's pretty easy. When someone's face looks like Mario's face after you've stretched it out in the Super Mario 64 menu, generally it indicates the person is Jewish.

Thats beacuse kikes are not aryan no matter they're eye color or hair color. A jew is mostly atheistic and has nothing within

got the whole think? there's like 2 more types at least

Fuck those other guys.
I know this feel

>gas chambers
>redpilled

Jews don’t give a fuck whether or not you believe in their G-d or not, just that you’re part of the bloodline. Just look at how they claimed Derrida, who was never religious nor did he even set foot in Israel. He’s still a member!

They look like demons wearing human skin. Except for the female jewess, whose milk gives life to the NEET.

Wait... is this real?

But you are wrong totally wrong

>the horrible overbite on all but lower left
>the predatory/reptilian eyes
>the plastic surgery nose
idk about lower left, she looks too wholesome

The Nose Knows! :^^^)

Tell me I’m wrong more Julião; e uma delicia!

I've had that happen. it's not frightening, just kind of sickening.

Inbreeding. Jews are like the Hills have Eyes.

This is offensive to birds of prey

>ywn cum over kat dennings big milkers
why live?

Sometimes its obvious, but I have been surprised from time to time.

I know wooden doors and what not, but when we rise again we will gas them for real. As punishment for the holohoax narrative they have forced us to believe

Fuck off, CIA nigger shill.

Me too. It's a few features that make them Jews, not just eye/hair color. Once you see it though..... you can never go back. They stick out like sore thumbs.

oh yes... blue eyes meme...

They should do an embarrassing rap together.

You can't tell as well as you think you can. You probably get a lot if false positives off of people with Greek, Spanish, and Arab heritage and completely miss the many, many Jews with lighter hair and less pronounced noses. Jews are not a homogenous mass. You've got everything from the mountain Jews of the caucusus to Yemeni Jews to Ethiopian Jews. There's no type except within specific groups.

You are wrong there are jews that dont act the way you think they do and they're not aryan right? It dosen't matter weather its the Talmud or the Torah they want to control. Let me ask you something an Ashkenazi Jew with 90% European blood that has blonde hair and blue eyes is he Aryan?

jewish phenotypes

The Marx Jew (Dershowitz)
The Egyptian Jew (Matt Lauer, Kurt Eichenwald)
The Bulldog Jew (Podhoretz)
The Polanski Jew
The Neanderthal Jew (Ron Perlman/Jeff Epstein)
The Rat Face Jew (Bob Dylan, Ezra Miller)
The Freud Jew (Spielberg)
the Slob Jew (Weinstein, Robert Kagan)
The Sloth Jew (Casy Neistat)
The Greek (Ethan Klein

still working on more examples

You are russian which means you most likely have jewish blood in you. You are a slav you are not aryan

Yet his absolute Jewishness is somehow instantly obvious.

Jews can and actually do look white. But they are not. They have an "off" look to them...where as true white people you know deep down are white.

how can one man be so based?

This is a nice list. keep it up

I wonder if this is an American thing. UK and Aussie jews are bottlenecked Russian/polish and yet don’t overwhelmingly look like goblins.

There’s handsome jews that look aryan-ish (Paul rudd, Steven Weber, Steven berkoff, Jason isaacs, Daniel day Lewis, river phoenix, josh Charles,
Max greenfield) and then there’s handsome jews that look typically Semitic (Jeff goldblum, Adam Brody, Ben Stiller, Andy samberg).

It doesn’t always go how you’d think. Some mischlings look deeply Jewish (Adrien Brody) and some full blood yids don’t look Jewish at all (Joseph Gordon levitt looks Chinese somehow).

Jewish women I find run the usual range of hideous to stunning, even when they’re really Semitic looking.

What I’ve found is that handsome jewish men tend to be more pleasant or nice looking. Beautiful Jewish women tend to be petite, or hyper-feminine, rather than statuesque. They’re like Italians and other Mediterraneans.

Ugly Jewish people tend to have the ugliness of wealthy people - fat, or sickly, or cruel, or devious. I haven’t seen many ugly jews who have the utter dogshit look of white trash, or absolute animal look of some negros or abos.

>is a kike Aryan?
No, you filthy yid. He’s a god damned Christ killer just like you, Jew-lian. How am I wrong again? Tell the psychologist that he’s really starting to lose it.

+1 Gneiss field guide

Perfect example of a jew with aryan features. But she is not Aryan

It's happened

I do the same thing with black people.

Lol wtf. Jews literally look like rats

>Ugly Jewish people tend to have the ugliness of wealthy people - fat, or sickly, or cruel, or devious.

I think you have learned the "ugly wealthy person" look is just jewish features

they smell different. i can smell a jew from across the room

Listen let me ask you another question you Christcuck. What does it mean to be aryan?

he looks like michael cera lmao

Aryan/10

>memeflag american
absolutely

It means that you hate Jews. Know what Jews hate the most? Jesus Christ.

Yeah whatever. Trump is a beautiful German man and Rupert Murdoch is a mighty highland warrior. They’re not wealthy goblins.

Nobody cares spic
She's far whiter than you lmao

Is that this jew?

youtu.be/svGAQJYIRqQ

>posting with naziflag
>asking what it means to be aryan
get out shill

i'd pork the one on the right. and the 4th from the right

>Rupert Murdoch isn’t a wealthy goblin

His mother was quietly Jewish

It is pretty crazy how well he fits the happy merchant meme

Naw...Jews look a certain way.

At first impression would and do you trust this guy? He literally always has this facial expression

I'd say the old pope isn't jewish. Look at the very straight hair, not falling out into a jewish baldspot like weinstien, and the lips, not overly exaggerated. The nose isn't bulbous/hooked either.

what? i work with a ton of jews and i swear they have a different stench.

All of you guys don't truly know what it means to be Aryan the complexity of race and DNA genes does not necessarily make you aryan. Being aryan is something that hitler and Himmler believed was a spiritual thing inside of you given to you by Odin are creator. There is a reason why hitler considered the native Americans to be aryan and not the slavs. Infact there was a whole institute dedicated to race research. Slavs do not contain the inner Aryan spirit that Himmler believed was from the people from atlantis that visited every civilization and mated with the women there to spread the holy truth about Aryanism

youtu.be/Ib9AUqxEwOE

youtu.be/DtTUjEA2Z9Q

Nobody cares nigger

Yeah...I mean everything about her biography states she was Anglo-Irish but we need something to explain Murdoch’s greed and ugliness so yeah...total rabbi’s daughter, I got u senpai

HeredeteryDiseases.jpg

Sephardinigger, this thread is about telling Jews apart and you’re making it dead fucking simple here.

Hes 100% ashkenazi