So is the real reason he's stayed anonymous all this time that he doesn't want people to know he needs a wheel chair to...

So is the real reason he's stayed anonymous all this time that he doesn't want people to know he needs a wheel chair to get around and he just concocted this whole "anonymity" ideology out of embarrassment?

Pretty shitty if you ask me. I mean we all know if Jim has a weakness, it's when he allows his biases to just pull him around on a leash, but the idea that his entire underlying worldview is just a rationalization of those biases is pathetic desu.

Nobody cares you stupid faggot.

there are online websites dedicated to killing him, why would he want his identity known?

Because this is like the fucking 5th internet psuedonym hes gone by?

Just wait for him to say something fucking retarded and piss off his core fanbase then re-appear 6 months later with a new name.

what website?
Nice proxy, Jimbo

>STOP E-CELEB POSTING
STOP E-CELEB POSTING
>STOP E-CELEB POSTING
STOP E-CELEB POSTING
>STOP E-CELEB POSTING
STOP E-CELEB POSTING
>ALL FIELDS

> All fields.
> Not in name field.
> Not in email field.

I took off sage just to call you a retarded fucking faggot.

Fuck off Kraut and Tea

The fuck are you talking about

What exactly is going on? I keep seeing this shit coming up over and over again? I've been watching Metokur for a little over a year now, but I'm barely familiar with that fat faggot Sargon

lol this guy's ugly as sin

this

Eceleb threads are cancer and belong back on twitter or reddit

The elegiac Greek epic that is the youtube political sphere began 4 years ago so if you weren't around then you won't know who most of these people are or why they're important. Do your googles.

Why be nigger?

hes /ourguy/

The guy in the picture is Habermann, not Jim. Don't be a retard, he has more convincing fake dox out there than that.

Na, how about you just fuck off and go post your e-celeb on Leddit, faggot?

>fake dox out there than that.

He mentioned a last name in a vid a looong time ago, so with city and full name it shouldn't be hard.

I think he uses wheelchair only because it's easier to smell your on rotting colon that way

>being this new
With his newest identity he has been larping as his ex friend just to get under his skin. The entire thing is an inside joke that only Jim gets a kick out of.

These aren't e-celebs. These are the voices of your generation.

damn bro.

I'm so fucking sick of these Jim threads. Woohoo, he pissed off some e-celebs, do we need 50 billion threads on Sup Forums about it?

fuck off CIA NIGGER
only jim is allowed to dox people faggot

I don’t know if this is that eceleb talking in the third person or one of his pathetic fans who refers to him by his first name like he knows him irl. gas yourself mate

I shattered my kneecap and had my ACL split in half.
I was in a wheelchair for over a year.
needing a new wheelchair doesn't mean anything faggot.

Jim’s not in a wheelchair

A person like him would just get lynched by a mob of furry DA sonic artis for everything he did to them if his identity became public.

God damn you're dumb.

metokur did nothing wrong

Man, Sargon's shills sure are weak.

For those who want to read it: Jim gave examples of things other people did during GamerGate, saying "I didn't collect money for my wheelchair" using GamerGate, and retards take it to mean that he has a wheelchair rather than an example of something someone else actually did.

He doesn’t need a wheelchair. He was talking about other people who used GamerGate for money. It was another YouTuber called Liberal Lunacy who begged GG for money to help her buy a new wheelchair.

>Not understanding that because this faggot changes his account names frequently it's just easier to call him Jim or that faggot.

>when zimzam would be safer walking down the street at night than you

>(((Jim))) a.k.a. Mister Mekotur just got thrown out by his race-mixing asian girlfriend 'Jade'. I guess he spent too much time shilling his e-celeb drama for shekel-clicks for his youtube channel on Sup Forums. What a fat piece of shit.

If you go back into his VERY early videos, the caricature isn't that white-user with the hat that he shows in his videos to hide his face, it's very different and of (((Jim))) himself, and it looks exactly like a proto-neanderthal with messy hair. Check it out.

He wasn’t thrown out by his girlfriend

For literally the first and only time in history, the Aussie is correct.

>not as smart as he thinks he is.

Same with “fixing his teeth” or “got kicked out by his Asian girlfriend.” Those were other people he was talking about.

he's not habermann you fucking newfaggot

People refer to him as Jim because he's had a number of aliases and different channels. 'Jim' is the one constant.

holy hell, sargon is in full damage control.

I guess him making up with Lacy then he becomes a 'leader' are just coincidences.

Plus that stream last night was pure balls, and Jim was right to get mad. Sargon's little wormtongue was talking to Jim, while Sargon talked shit to all his sycophants in chat.

I guess Sargon showing up was just another coincidence.

Just like him being in Kraut's server, and all of his happening the day after Jim's video.

Good meme tier post user. I bet in the next tenth e celeb thread you copy paste this in it will really get momentum

Coincidence seems to happen a lot around The Stepfather, doesn't it?

The truth is that his name is Simon and he has psychosis. Ever since he was hit by a car on a walk he's had increased terrors and hallucinations. Eventually he ended up killing two cops and got sent to a mental institution.
Pretty sad story, if you ask me.

>VERY early videos
You're embasssing yourself with how much of a newfag you are. This is like Jim's 5th channel. That dude int the picture is a guy from his past, named Haberman.

wait. Does this faggot think the reference Jim made to a wheelchair was about himself and not about that abomination from eight chan? The fuck is wrong with you?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

*farts*

My almonds are being activated as we speak

Why do you care so much, user? This board is normally nothing but correct the record shilling and defeatist shilling. What are you missing out on bc this thread exists?

Dude, the earliest video on Metokur's channel is still counted as "his latest work". He's been on the internet since you were just a twinkle in your father's eye.

reminder that metokur has an asian girlfriend

Found the Destiny bot. Hope the pedo enjoys his ban.