Monkey

What's wrong with this picture? It looks fine to me. H&M did nothing wrong and besides that's what they are.

They’re the racist ones for thinking it could possibly refer to the niglet wearing it
Monkey is a pretty common nickname for kids

its literally just a black kid wearing a shirt, they chose to make something out of it. blacks are not like monkeys and don't look like monkeys. monkeys are not evil and twisted and false like blacks are

>scan for things to be upset about on the net
>come across this
GOTCHA RACISTS!

Not that most of Sup Forums doesn't do the same shit. It's just something to reinforce already held beliefs.

Hypocrisy, the real racists those saw here an association

I mean niggers are monkey.

>H&M did nothing wrong
They apologized for it.

I don’t get the controversy. They dressed a tiny gorilla up in a monkey hoodie. It’s adorable.

They're apologizing because snowflakes won't shut the fuck up.

Liberals are so pathetic.

The retards whining about this are the same people who posted shit like this when Bush was president.

The way the media treats Trump is far worse than the way the media treated Dubya at this point.

I think it's a marketing move, they knew they'd get publicity from it.

fair point; beyond that - it just speaks to the "fuck huwhyte ppl" narrative.

Blacks think their special since they learned the jew trick to be offended by shit that's not offensive

It's a great picture instead. It has scientifically demonstrated that my mother is a abusive liberal feminist. Since she loves shopping to H&M. While hatin' his chad son ( me ).

*her

H&M did nothing wrong

Anyone have that Chinese kid one with noodles on his jumper?

>What's wrong with this picture?
Well for one, it's offensive to monkeys.

I was a little monkey as a kid
Fuck off lefty fascists cunts projecting your racism onto a kid having fun being the coolest monkey in the muthafucking jungle!

DESU no one would've cared if the kid was white but blacks get offended easily.

in this current political climate, who thought this was a good idea in the first place?

Nothing is wrong with it, people will choose to get offended over the smallest shit.

Ohh and blacks don't even shop at H&M so I don't know why they're even marketing to them.

had a convo with a local guy and it got to a point were i asked if it was a white child would you be upset
he said no
i said well then why are you upset if you want to end race and think everyone is the same why get upset if its a black child
he didnt respond
nothing but retards

What's that word we use to describe blacks who think they're being persecuted but haven't experienced any discrimination ever?

nigger=monkey, that is the correct part, but
nigger=/=cool
thats whats wrong

If it was so bad, then why didn't the kid's parents stop them from putting it on their child? I'll tell you why. Because they either saw nothing wrong with it or they wanted the money they were paid for the shoot. And for some reason no one has a problem with that.

gbnhdxfbdf

First time I saw it I didn't understand all the fuss but then I read what was on the T-shirt and I thought "well fuck me imagine if some poor white kid wore it"

It wasnt done on purpose but it's still funny so fuck it

Based Swedish company knew exactly what they were doing and just wanted to see them chimp out for top kek’s

The mother of the kid is like "lol whatever" and the leftists are outraged that she's not offended.

seriously why can't black kids be cool monkeys?
or is the left saying only non-blacks have the right to be cool monkeys?

Yeah nah pretty much no black people or libz are going to shop there anymore plus they already weren't doing that hot. Some retarded marketer is getting the axe

What?

Hitler & Mussolini fashion got it right.
No sleep lost. Pffft

WE DIGITS NOW

great point. this user shows the proper way to counter attack.

I saw a blonde girl with the same shirt and "coolest cracker of the pack" written on it. A lots of retweets.

This. I worked in a majority black preschool and regularly the teachers and parents (many of whom were black) woilf call the kids monkeys because they are hyper and swinging from everything. Hell there is a popular child playground equipment called MONKEY BARS!!! because the kids look like monkeys hanging from a tree (regardless of race)

I'm triggered

I am an island nigger and H&M did nothing wrong

Its an old saying actually

APOLOGIZE