nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=920301
nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=920301
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Hummy a best!

Bullying is cool!

Pretty much.

I would let bad end rub their knees in my face

What did they mean by this?

I might not know but precure doujins are banned in this locality.

Haha woah who called the faggot patrol?

>he doesn't know

I just want to go back to times when /pc/ was decent place clean of those strange noncanon pages.

Ignore him.

What war is he talking about?

just continue this ss ep 5 and 6, it suddenly turn to be gay with Maccaron and Chocolate

All we know is Erika's dad was some overseas photographer. Maybe he's seen a couple of wars.

Is Morufun cuter or sexier?
Both are on the extreme.

"Shit, I really don't want the Precure to revive the castles. Better do the same thing over and over and hope it defeats the Precure this time! I also really don't want to get out of my chair."

you say this as if it's not a precure staple used by literally every series.

>Better do the same thing over and over and hope it defeats the Precure this time!

Every season.

Hi faggot.jpg

>I also really don't want to get out of my chair."

Dyspear was MIA during this time. This is how I know you're and that you never actually watch the season you're shitposting about.

Not them (or him), but I also disliked GoPri.
Aside from Haruharu, the girls were mature and bland, even if Kirara was nice for a couple of episodes.

Watch out for faggot, he makes unintelligent comments about any season but you'll quickly notice he doesn't actually know anything or can talk about it. He'll avatarfag with riko or hime, use commie raws, shitpost heartcatch, falseflag maho, and generally make stupid comments like this. Treats this place like a fucking chat room and has no problem Identifying himself once you point him out.

I can't take a potshot at a show? Besides some villains are definitely worse and lazier about it than others. Look at Noise for example and how hard he worked, and others have real excuses for why they don't do stuff. Like Moebius having an entire planet to run.

You two are just paranoid. That's not me.

Relax you guys.

subs when

Sounds like most Sentai and Kamen Rider shows too

My favorite season is Splash Star and you can make the same criticism of Gohyaan. But at least he's fun unlike Dyspear.

In villain community you are seen as weakling if you get out of your chair.

So this dude doesn't even watch precure. What the hell kind of autist is this.

Oh also you're wrong.

Dyspear was not MIA. You must be getting it confused with the time she was recovering after Twilight became Scarlet. Those Zetsuborg's are from episode 40 and after when she's been back for a while and created her new castle of thorns back in episode 31. They're made from her directly and she's fully aware of everything going on.

So uh, who doesn't watch the show?

>show for little girls meant to sell toys
>no one posts their toys

Fuck off

Oh well. At least I'm not pretending like villains doing the same thing all the time is new.

Are you smarter than her?

yes, and dyspear abolutely fits the "has an excuse" like you described for other villains - as someone else said, she was heavily weakened and resting at that point in the show, and being an embodiment of the forest of despair, she needed to stay in her forest most of the time or she'd use up her power really fast and was more limited at what she could do.

this ss
> 2 cures in highschool
> full of gay
what happened to Precure

>yes5go!go! toys
I thought they went extinct!

That's your response to me correcting someone?

You're fucking stupid. I did nothing of the sort.

No she wasn't, this was long after that. This is when she's been fully revived and strengthened by the despair energy that Lock and Close gathered. The finale even shows how pointless this was when even after the girls reclaim all the castles she goes to Earth and starts taking it over with no problem. She was not "weak" at all at this point.

Apparently we can't have discussion because any argument longer than one sentence is send off with fuck off.

I heard that those stars inside are edible. Have you tried them already?

I too would like to know about their taste.

Oh Dyspear's VA was Nehelenia from Sailor Moon. Never realized that, pretty cool.

It's not filled with konpeito sadly

Is he ever NOT hungry?

I prefer other things, I still don't have any of the rp toys. Maybe I should finally buy one.

Did they just put a sexual predator in my little girl anime?
Always wonder why he was still so fat despite his supposed starvation.

Samefag

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=920301
?

Why does anyone waste their time with shit joke subs.

It's way easier to make a joke using aegisub to plaster subs onto a webm clip than to bother doing an entire episode. I dunno. Maybe they like practicing a lot.

fucking degenerates

Late. I'm hurt and have to do it from bed so it's taking longer than usual. Should be within the next five hours or so, just a bit later than usual.

I might throw in extra typesetting as well, like Isa's menu.

What an epic prank.

>frogshaming

get well soon user!

I love you and kira.

I'm glad they got rid of the creepy lips on the GoPri models, but they still kind of have bigger-than-usual foreheads. It's still a big improvement though.

Who is your favorite transfer student?

Here is the rest.

Regine

Setsuna makes my egao flowercircle (^^)

Mirai still looks soulless

I don't remember there being a teacher Poisonny.

Dammit Erika, try to have some grace.

Yuri looks so pissed off she let this happen to her.

>creepy lips

But!

Woah. They did forget doki. It's understandable though.

They didn't forget doki, Mako is on it.
These two aren't transfer students, they introduce themselves as student council presidents of other schools.

Ah so that's why

Why didn't Iona just beat up Hime?

Does a man beat up an ant?

We need more cure on cure intimidation

Looks like she was seen in only a short scene. I didn't remember it either.

What was the best cure catchphrase, and why was it Nozomi's Kettei?

Kamen Rider isn't really as dumb as Precure. Most of the Kamen Rider shows I've watched all come up with plot-relevant excuses for the main villains to not fight the heroes themselves, for the government to not get involved and for the villain to not just send their monsters to a different location without Riders.

I liked "MY PRIDE AS A WOMAN", it made me think of humiliating doujins every time.

Nozomi's VA is P-good, very dynamic. I like how she switched it in to high gear for a fight.

Yeah nozomi and tsubomis

Are you a baby toy commercial critic, interrogative mark?

Yeah Nozomi/dream has the most change from civilian to cure

Arienai by far. I don't even really like FW that much but Arienai is objectively the best

What about Aguri/Ace?

This

Oh yeah her too.

Yuri's existence is a state of perpetual annoyance.

Why are you even here? Stop critisizing everything and just enjoy it.

>stop critisizing

>just enjoy it
Do you think that life is so easy?

This isn't even the place for kamen rider. Some autist couldn't resist responding by trying to tell us KR isn't the same shit.

Cute and dumb is a tried and true formula, user. You have to critique things based on what they are.

Kamen rider is so cool though. Justice is very entertaining.

Ive seen every heisei and some showa. Kr fans are disgusting autists and this isn't the thread for it.

nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=920301

new episode of kirakira is up

Don't remind me. These models just make me imagine what the skeleton would look like. It's uncanny as fuck.

Which cures would you go on a fancy date with?

Only the gopri deserve a fancy dinner date