Why didn't Rider get a route? She's way better than the prostitute sisters or the failure king

Why didn't Rider get a route? She's way better than the prostitute sisters or the failure king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO8wzIvrKvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why didn't Medea get a route? She's way better than the prostitute sisters or the failure king.

rude

Don't be mean to the witch.

Rin never got a route stop making it seem like she did.

have a happy witch

cute

Her sisters are cuter.

This Ukrainian potato farmer is unsuitable as a housewife.

go away glasses in law

At very least Rider got Eclipse scenario.

>Rider
ACCEPTABLE
>wormslut
BZZZZZZT

Jason plz.

I will never not be mad that we didn't get a proper Rider route. She's always been the best Fate girl.

This is easily Nasu's best h-scene and I fapped a lot to it. Come at me faggots.

She might get one in the remake.

>best Fate girl.
close but no - that'd be Caster

Rin's route was the whole game, she was essentially the 2nd protagonist

>Nasu's best h-scene
>not babymaking with Rin

This probably is the best h-scene if you like something with a little feeling in it beyond just sex.

It's great in terms of character but gentle missionary for baby making is not that hot to me, and the 69 was meh.
Rin is made for rougher stuff.

She's already gotten what she wants by being Kozuki's willing doormat, don't fuck it up for her.

Why didn't Taiga get a comedic route where she conquers the war and bests SayBaa to protect Shirou from harm?

Why caster doesn't get her own route?Way too many saber and riderfags are on Sup Forums user

Nasu claimed he had routes for a lot of girls. He wanted to write the scenarios showing Shirou's character evolution from naive childish idealism to matured protector of Sakura's smile more than going on deitos with servantfus; F/GO is for that.

It is a well-known fact that in FSN, girls without a route are much better than girls with a route.

Caster, bazett and sakura are best girls in fate.

FGO doesn't have sex scenes though.

>dies in every route
i just want a happy ending outside of carnival phantasm dammit

My dick was fucking swords all throughout this.

She's a servant. She's neither alive nor dead anyway. She found her dream when she met Husbando.

Allowing the world to die in a vain attempt to save a single person is as idealist as it gets. There is a reason he sees Kotomine in himself at the end of HF. He's gone loco.

Bazett needs her own route!She is so underrated and only appears in hollow ataraxia and fate/kaleid

>She found her dream when she met Husbando.
and then she dies, depending on route he also dies comforting her.

isnt an ending where she wins and gets an ending similar to rider in HF too much?

If Medea is ever going to "win" Nasu is going to right a route where she ends up with Shirou? Is that what you want?

>Ukrainian
>Knife-Ears

Explain this

What sane man would let all of humanity die just to save the life of one girl?

no. if she betrayed kuzuki that would ruin most of her appeal.

if it was a route where shirou summoned caster and fought servants with her buffs then sure

Issei leave

Fuck those whores where is the Issei route?

>You will never meet a hot as fuck cake who's mature, tends to keep to herself, dresses modestly and likes books.
>You will never walk her home from work cause you bumped into each other while buying dinner.
>You will never ask her out only to be politely declined, thinking you're just after her cause she's sex incarnate.
>You will never get to insist to the point she sees you're serious and agrees.
>You will never get to caress her cheek with the palm of your hand eliciting a small jump form her.
>You will never kiss her softly afterwards, with her asking you to do it again.
>You will never get to go to Tanabata as a couple, never see her wearing a yukata.
>You will never move in together.
>You will never read books back-to-back with each other, or recommend books to one another.
>You will never be able to tell her she's hotter than her sisters when she feels insecure.
>You will never have a cute little boy/girl together, and sometimes catch her wishing for another one.
>You will never be able to give her the happy ending she deserves

in the trash, with issei

Wrong.

Shirou would be fucking ridiculous with Caster on his side. She managed to buff up Souichirou enough he was on par with heroic spirits and he was completely mundane to start with.

Since when were any of the 5th war masters except Rin and Shinji sane?

Souichirou has it together and. Bazzet was just horny

Bazzet is too dead, and Souichorou is maladaptive enough to count as ASPD.

He wasn't mundane at all but shirou would be busted as fuck with caster

Mundane as in "Not magic". He'd be straight up incapable of damaging a heroic spirit without Caster buffs.

Caster did nothing wrong and is best servant girl.

He was a trained assassin.

Totally evil witch

amen to that

Hollow Ataraxia is her route.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO8wzIvrKvA

Medea thread? Medea thread.

I'd have 16 kids with this peasant farmer.

Medea > Rider > archer = lancer > gil > seiba > assassin > berserker

>peasant
she was a princess before jason fucked everything up

>only 16
you cant restart the lineage with that kind of shit commitment

Casterfags are kinda rare but still masterrace.Rinfags and Saberfags are the worst btw

No wonder this fanbase is so bad. 95% of it are the worst.

Switch basaka and seiba around and it's objectively and absolutely correct.

I'm techincally more of that one tomboy girl student you see like twice fag.

A thread with the two best girls? Based.

Which Assassin?

It's like with tsukihime.Ciel and Satsukifags are retarded(ok to be honest i was a ciel and rinfag in the past).Quite many Type-moonfags are having shittaste.Mostly the anime only pleps but sometimes vn fags too. Akiha > Arc > Kohaku > Hisui > Ciel >> trash > Satsuki

what are you faggots even trying to say

>Calls Satsukifags retarded
>Akihafag
>Likes Kohaku more than Hisui

blue hair chinese dude

>dat lewd violet lipstick
HNNNNG

wait for the remake

caster is best girl, havent you read the thread

rider is nice too, i guess

ok if you think about it is hisui better but like..fucking satsuki???

He should be higher on the list, then.

Sacchin did nothing wrong.

Because Medusa is a slut who literally wants to fuck any protagonist.

kojiro's design is growing on me

If you got what she got so would you.

There's only one slut in that picture and it's not Medusa or the self-insert.

HA is basically her route.

Souichirou was only on par with Heroic spirits because his assassin martial arts were so absurdly OP when backed by superhuman abilities.

Not to mention that for most of each route, Shirou is a weakling who can't into swordfighting and doesn't use a bow even though it's the only weapon he can actually use well until he starts stealing all of Archer's hard work and experience.

>F/GO is for that.
Did you even played FGO? I swear those who claim it has deitos with waifus has never even played it. Outside the Valentines scenes (which had more fanservice stuff with male Servants than girls) and some gag events that have zero impact in the story like Beach, there's no dating scenes with waifus in FGO story. FSN had more than FGO ever got. Including going to a date with Saber or Rin. Extella is the prime waifushit game though.

SASAKI

If you want.

Second best assassin.

not enough for me

the fact that kuzuki displays no emotion in any of the pictures amuses me to no end

No its Ortesia's route.

It gets implied sex scenes with male servants.

Medea>Mashu>Serenity>Emiya>Caster Cu>Beserker Cu>Titty Seibah>Mysterious Heroine X>Gil>SAVIOR OF FRANCE> Lancer Cu>Seiba>Herc

this list is acceptable

>Mashu that high
Opinion discarded.

He's just a emotionless, attractive rock.

Medea friendzones (you) in FGO because of her love for Kuzuki. Her lily self loves Jason. She's always got a love interest.

Pic related is a potential love interest for Shirou in his "Alter" route.

>Gil above Herc

Good list, but why bother with Serenity when CA and Papa Bone exist?

>Shirou with a gun

What the fuck?

she was designated waifubait. its understandable to an extent

doesn't she ask to "become your witch" in FGO?

>potential love interest
How?

She's the entire reason why he turned Alter in the first place. There's no reason why he should feel anything but murder for her whorish planet-unbirthing cunt.

>wants to fuck Waver in a cd drama
>wants to fuck Hakuno in extra
>wants to fuck Guda in FGO
>fucked Kingu and a lot of monsters as Gorgon
>was going to fuck Robin if Nasu would have included him in Extella (he was her love interest)
>wants to fuck Ayako too
>is probably fucking Rin
>probably will fuck Hijikata in FGO too

Such a monogamous woman.

She's from a different time.

>its not cheating if you arent in a relationship