Chinese market may stop SJW direction of big budget films

sixthtone.com/news/1001531/chinas-die-hard-star-wars-fans-respond-to-last-jedi-flop
> On popular review aggregator Douban, the new film is rated a fairly weak 7.3, based on over 43,000 reviews. The most upvoted review complains that “the whole film really insults the IQ of its audience,” and demands to know how the universe could possibly be ruled by such an incompetent Galactic Empire. “In Star Wars, it seems only Darth Vader had a brain — it’s such a shame he’s already dead,” the reviewer concludes.
>Other factors, according to Chen, include Chinese audiences’ preference for physically attractive protagonists and stories rooted in reality. He points out that, for example, superhero films from Marvel — a Disney cash cow that has enjoyed great success in China — feature recognizable settings, such as New York and even China, and are filled with larger-than-life leads who meet the public’s aesthetic standards. The Star Wars characters, meanwhile, look ordinary by comparison.
>“These actors aren’t very beautiful, which may deter a lot of Chinese from seeing the recent films,” said Chen

SJW forcing ugly dykes and nigs into films is gonna lose them billions of dollars, eventually forcing them to abandon their agenda for cash

The Empire did nothing wrong !

THANK U BASED CHINX

What I've never gotten about Hollywood is that they keep pandering to blacks when it's been obvious for a handful of years now that Asians are where the money's at. They even actively hate niggers to boot.

The talk nowadays is a black James Bond. The Chinese simply don't want to watch that shit, period.

The Jew fears the samurai and people fear what they don’t understand.

Nobody wants to watch it, they just want to talk about how great it is on reddit.

They are trying to brainwash them to make them be like Americans

Not surprising. I mean, lets not pretend the west liked it either though.
It's critic scores, while high (paid anyone?) the user scores are below 50% last time I checked.

Chinks also hate blacks. With a passion. I spent a year in China a few years back, and blacks were treated like animals with utter disgust. Even the Uni Girls who were into social and political bullshit hated them.

I was wondering about the same thing. Chinese and generally Asians are openly racist. It's not like here where we watch Star Wars with a nigger hero and maybe one in five grumbles silently about it, there they will openly criticize shuch a decision.

Because fuck political correctness, what counts in the end is will the viewer spend money on it.

The nu wars also have a chink getting blacked as well, right? Kek.

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

That's right. She even prevents the nigger from doing something heroic to save the day. So, it's really a character who loses face and makes the hero lose face also.

The Empire is merely trying to bring order to the universe.

Annakin did a Brevik

made me laugh like a fucking madman, and then...

Alderaan was Hiroshima

Th-thank you, China.

i worked as a project lead over there for an electrical contract, if the chinks could genocide a race it would be blacks hands down.funny little drones, hitler had nothing on these fellas.

>chinesse
>samurai
user, I

=> USA is the evil empire.

You jes jelly

Same thing in Korea. Movie only made 800k. Kings men meanwhile made 10s of millions of dollars. It's so simple. Don't cast fat Chinese girls and get a qt kpop girl with passable english as an imperial pilot. Make money

Not surprising. There was a darker Chinese Guy in the Uni I worked in over there, the guy wasn't really popular since his skin was a lot darker than everyone else, despite still being asian. They called him Darkie.

Not to mention they pimped out the Asian to the lead chimp.
I was happy the kikes didn't foist him on Rey, but I felt pretty bad for our yellow cousins.

Koreans are so pathetic. Insecure, ugly and wannabe white

nufag

Better than being a nigger.

What a great reaction picture

Nope

Soon !

Do you think (((they))) even care about money? They have all the money in the world, it's about controlling the minds of the people.

(((they))) are failing epically in asia, especially china.

same tag

The biggest market in the world is still the U.S.
The most culturally influential culture is the U.S.
It doesn't matter what a chink wants, if they want to see a Hollywood film they will get a Hollywood film. Their market is a secondary thought to you influence and impact it can have on home turf.

>people will stop watching shitty movies

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
Still waiting for that big gamer boycott you faggots have been fantasizing about for years too.

BASED Chinese influence amirite fellow fashy goys??

That's low as fuck LMAO
Yep. Go shave off your jaw, reshape your nose, fix your eyelids and buy skin whitening creams

>and demands to know how the universe could possibly be ruled by such an incompetent Galactic Empire.
I feel like we're learning something really interesting about Chinese psyche and how this makes them view cinema differently from us...

If only I could figure out what it meant.

>according to Chen

even chankaro hates niggers

They have brain cells unlike American general public

Think about how stupid it is to pander to blacks, just in a statistical manner. The majority of the worldwide audience will be whites, asians (Chinese, really), and Indians. Blacks are, worldwide, going to be a miniscule number, compared to the billions of Asians/Indians watching.

Pandering to such a small population for SJW poinst at home is a losing formula. They would get more viewers with sexy asian women/men and plot points that appeal to asian morals.

I'd say if men were in charge, they would study focus groups and appeal and select their characters accordingly. But for women, it's all about feeling and making a statement. The head of Lucasfilm is a woman. So she probably said: "It's time we had a black guy, a woman and a fat chinese girl as heroes. Let's make all the white men either evil, grumpy or dead."

Yup. Looks good too. Your people come here to be sex slaves so idk what you are going on about

The bad guys have always been the best part of Star Wars. Kylo is the only interesting character in the fan fiction movies.

China has a monetary stake in Hollywood

The average American is retarded indeed.

That really is funny. ONLY the USA can make the claim that it has abused its power far less than any other mega empire in history. Funny how Kraut's don't remember history that is inconvenient for them....

When the kikes finish ruining Western Civilization with their sandnigger invasion, China will be free to do what it wants in Africa.They already own all the resources on the continent, and will have little difficultly removing the remaining nog infestation, especially after whites stop feeding the primitives. 100 years from now Africa will be New China.

you thinking of Russia? that's the Netherlands flag

not sure what they gonna call us dark skin pajeets

Dutch people go to Korea? LMAO

Perhaps they are now, but they're continuously slipping blue pills in movies, news, ads, etc.. It's only a matter of time until they fall too.
Or perhaps because they rushed the West too fast now they have to continue feeding us the blue pills and every day bigger and shillier, making the East disgusted. We can only hope user.

no wonder hey ((((they)))) have started hating the chinks. (((((they))) know that their mental gymnastics won't work there

I really hope the Han Solo spinoff is every bit the dumpster fire disaster it's rumored to be shaping up as, and more.

CRASH THIS FUCKING FRANCHISE WITH NO SURVIVORS, (((DISNEY))), YOU CAN DO IT

SLAY THAT SACRED COW

WAKE THE GOYIM FROM THEIR SLUMBER

this explains the heavy period of china hate threads getting shilled so hard on here

I used to be gamer but after that kike shit gamergate exposed I no more play kike infested games posting here is lot fun than Goyyming

it wont work in korea and japan either. you don't just "forget" five millennia of continuous patriarchy.

That's why anything that requires creativity comes primarily from the US, and theeeennnn is copied by Asia.

WOW, you mean soulless rat chinks think just like alt-righters? Makes you think.

cheked White peepo are literally nigger of world they are so easily brainwashed

>Chinese audiences’ preference for physically attractive protagonists
OH SNAP

yeah even we poo hate these nigger loving hollywood.

It doesn't take much to figure out that the Chinese love the Empire, they have all the cool aesthetics, and powerful weaponry. I mean, the Chinese can relate to modern China being analogous to a powerful empire.

The number of blacks is not the issue actually, there are well over 37 million blacks in the U.S. No it's the fact that a lot of them end up purchasing bootleg dvds from street vendors for a fraction of the theater and DVD price. Given it's not as bad as internet piracy but that's where a large number of movie watching blacks spend their money.

There are no Koreans on pol, dipshit. And if there were, they'd be posting under the burger flag.

Rebel scum are fucking fags

Ultimately it’s about the message, not the the money to them. They promote black actors/musicians as a way to give black men in general a false, manufactured social status so that white women don’t instinctively find them repulsive due to their clear civilizational inferiority to other races. It would be hard to promote race mixing without famous, high status black people in existence.

The number of black patrons is relevant when talking about a global audience. How many people in Niger go to the movies?

Am I the only one who thought hey purposely got a guy who looked like Eric trump to play the bad guy?

You are right, but US doesn't buy into movies as much anymore, meanwhile China is a lucrative market due to movies being a sort of new thing over there.

Oh, you know it was intentional. So predictable, it's barely worth bringing it up.

Creative? LMAO

This was so obvious to me and no ones mentioned it

Only Americans don't know the mathematical symbol => it therefore follows that.
If Alderaan is Hiroshima, then the evil Empire is USA. It's a clear, logical deduction, nothing more.

But do sperg out a bit more if you feel like it.

Based Chinks, buy Tronix

The questions you should be asking is "how many theaters are there in Africa?" and "can Africans afford to go to the theaters?"

>China saves Star Wars
what a time to be alive folks

Cept he was in the previous movie too.

No ragrets

Checked.

With God as my witness those bitches would have to crawl from the bed when I was done.

I know the Korean flag and Japanese flag are just weebs and kpop fags. I'm just talking shit about South Korea to a fanboy

Funny little drones, im gonna use that

>Saving Star Wars

Like such a thing is even possible

>Chinese will dictate the look and themes of Hollywood blockbusters

Like pottery. I don't know why you decided to sell North America, but you have.

i can second this. also banging chinks is easy for white guys.