Where is the dark continent supposed to be?

where is the dark continent supposed to be?

its africa isn't it

Looks like North America turned clockwise 90 degrees to me.

Now that's some lazy design

Is that Ulthuan in the north?

Outside the map.

definitely not europe

I can't find the exact picture of the dark continent in comparison to our world but the hunter world we know is surrounded by a lake of the dark continent.
>tfw none of these new subplots will ever be resolved and we will never get to the gate keeper. and the shitposting will never end.
kill me

That is just a symbolic illustration, it's not literally like the entire continents are in a goddamn lake.

R-right?

These are just tiny islands in a lake somewhere in the dark continent

Yes that's right, all of man's territory is in a lake. The Dark Continent is the shore.

here it is

Flat Earth theory is correct in HxH.
It's just that the "world" is actually a tiny archipelago on the real planet.

Might as well post the whole page.

sorry man I was on the wiki

>Rearrange the map for shits and giggles
>Still size everything based on fucked up Mercator scales
Disgusting.

doesn't matter, we'll never get there *tear*

Dark Continent was a mistake.

I remember I was naive enough to think we'd hear some kind of news this month since it came back around this time last year.
pathetic me

Why is Northrend so small?

Honestly I think Toriko did it better.

And given that HxH can't realistically reach proportions where the protagonist and antagonist duke it out on a scale where glancing blows could destroy the planet, I feel it's going to leave a lot of crappy loose ends if togashi ever gets off his ass.

Why doesnt Togashi just write the series and get his assistants to do the art if his health is that bad?

apparently he's dedicated to do most of it by himself or on his own terms. I doubt he has no assistants at all not like that means anything currently.

Given how south america and africa were part of the same land mass, what sort of tectonic fuckery occurred in the HxH universe to put them facing the opposite way of how they would have broken apart?

>mavius
Wasn't it Moebius?

not
I thought that was niggerstream but its not.
no idea why its mavius. viz?

Togashi hackery

This is a world with two Africas, don't you know

Only answer

This shit triggers me so much. The planet would have to be absolutely gigantic

It isn't our earth you dumb bitchboys

NO REALLY???

Um, duh?

That's the whole idea.

>The planet would have to be absolutely gigantic
God damnit its like you people don't pay any kind of attention.

To what?

So how big is their world? I mean if the shit in the middle are supposed to be continents how long would the journey to the shore of the lake even take?

>togashi actually took into account the andes mountains when making up the countries

That's why HxH was over when Gon met with Ging at the top of the tree. Anything after that falls into "doujinshi" territory (not in the strict sense of the word, of course).

The same amount of time that it will take Togashit to get off his ass and actually draw the god damn manga.

>A planet so large that humans would have been crushed by it's gravity
>The also have a 24h day so the planet is spinning like crazy
Really makes me think.

Togashi isn't that quick man

well I recall somebody saying the voyage would take months so I guess you're kinda right.

>months
I was absolutely wrong then.

Is it actually confirmed to be on a "planet" as we know it, though? It could be the entirety of the universe is actually the dark continent in and of itself

>A planet so large that humans would have been crushed by it's gravity
Maybe it's a hollow planet? without a big mass the gravity would be the same as ours

>The also have a 24h day so the planet is spinning like crazy
?????
This doesn't change anything, we are spinning fast af too

People do seems to have more strenght and aerobic capacity in the HxH universe though. I wouldn't be suprirsed if that was partially because the gravity is stronger and O2 concentrations are bigger.
Or perhaps I'm still trying to make sense out of the insane clown coming back to life after half an hour of oxigen deprivation.

so their earth is flat?

top left = NA
middle left = SA
Bottom Left = EU
Lower middle = Australia
Lower right = Africa
top right = Asia
that is some serious brain power put into that map

>>The also have a 24h day so the planet is spinning like crazy
>?????
>This doesn't change anything, we are spinning fast af too
If a planet that big spins fast enough to have a 24h day-night cycle its whole atmosphere would have constant hurricane-tier winds.

But that doesn't even matter. It's physically impossible for a rocky planet that big to exist in our universe. So it's better just not to think too much about it.

Are these heffalumps and woozles? I'm very confoozels.

how?
the map is showing every piece of land they know about not of their entire planet.

The "roundness" of the world has been shown in other part of the series. I think when Gon was at the top of the world tree with Ging they show the horizon curving on the sides, but I'm not entirely sure about it.

Are you fucking retarded? You got like half of them wrong

what

>one of the best world building
I HATE YOU AHHH FIX YOUR BACK ALREADY

YYH allowed him to get a contract with Jump where he is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants

I thought his wife was helping him with the chapters that came after the QA arc.

Just a reminder that Togashi will pull off the "it were aliens all along". Everything points out to it, humans(holding this new power called nen) crashed on this new planet where they started a new civilization(they had to escape from the earth ala Wall-E), but then war started between humans and the inhabitants of the planet, resulting in the humans being restricted to "the lake" giving as result a peace treaty where humans could live but only inside that lake, this would totally explain why the ants didn't know and couldn't use nen, inhabitants doesn't hold this power like humans.

Fuck off Kishi.

How do the sun work in HxH universe if the world they know is small as shit? Didn't they notice the night is long as shit?

Maybe their "continents" are just an archipielago kinda like the philippines or south chile?

More than 1 sun.

I am really fucking confused now. Can't tell if it is a coincidence or Togashi was into Warhamemr

>planet so big it has suns orbiting it

What if HxH is the real world and the Earth is flat?
If the Earth is round how come we can stand and not lose balance?

Predators was a great movie.

What is this from?

So, does space travel exist in the HxH world? Are astronauts hunters who keep it a secret?

This is how I take it. The series is good to end there without worrying about that much in regards to loose ends, but now with the new arc Togashi is getting into so many plot threads there's absolutely no way the series will wrap up in his lifetime.

the last episode of the anime

It's actually just a colored page from the mango

eh, i was taking from the wiki page but this could make sense. i havent seen the last episode yet, but im on like 143 and hope to read the mange right when i finish.

Maybe if you had the exact timeframe instead of headcanon

No it's definitely the anime

Yeah, but they used the original page as a template.

Even the maps are traced!.

Yes, just like yuyu hakusho's infinite stretching demon realm.

The same way everything is still in place despite the planet supposedly spinning at super speed aka bullshit.

I can't, it's true.

No, as soon as a planet gets much bigger than Earth is, its gravity gets strong enough to hold certain toxic gases, like methane (which on earth rises to the upper atmosphere), close to the surface, making life as we know it impossible.
>inb4 the people in HxH are not "life as we know it"