'God Help Us if This Gets Out': The Full Transcript of Yair Netanyahu's Wild Tel Aviv Night

((( "Bro, my dad just got you a 20 billion dollar deal and you can't spot me 400 shekels?" )))

-Son of Netanyahu to a friend

What did Wikileaks mean by this?

web.archive.org/web/20180111054710/https://www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/1.833875?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdrChyGb574
palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=758&fld_id=758&doc_id=1125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>400 shekels!?
>What could you possibly need 200 shekels for?
>Police help this man is trying to steal my last 100 shekels!!

James Packer (and his family in general) are teflon coated. Watch this scandal fade into nothingness quicker than you can post a merchant meme.

His son buying whores, what a manlet soy thing to do.

That kid is a degenerate disgrace

Wait isn't this the same kid that posted a nazi pepe on his facebook or something?

Women don't flock to rich and powerful guys over there?

>(((400 shekels)))

God's chosen people, lol!

One in the same.

But Jewish stereotypes are innac-

With Jews you lose

I can’t imagine the 52% horror that is a whore that would sleep with a manlet Jew for $115.

To the top

I would imagine $115 is quite a lot of money for poon in Tel Aviv

hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kek

Ahhh is this why we are getting raided by q again

Just go fucking kill yourself already faggot

Why do Jews care so much about money and material things?

BACK TO THE FUCKING TOP

>Roman Abramov: Bro, she pulled a fast one on you, she wanted you to take her to a room and give her 800 shekels like an idiot ... you’re dumbasses, if someone had photographed you outside a strip club, do you realize what that would have looked like?
>Son of Kobi Maimon: Do you know how much I’ve spent today? It wasn’t even for me, I spent 400 shekels on him.
>Netanyahu: No, it’s all right, he paid you back.
>Abramov: No, I used cash as well.
>Maimon: 2,000 at the strip club.
>Bodyguard: Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and remember nothing.
>Abramov: No, I spent 400 in cash then as well.
>Maimon: So you’re exactly at 100.

what a coincidental alignment of stereotypes!

FUCKIN BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=TdrChyGb574

It's cheaper than a normal relationship in the long run.

bump

$116.72 USD, that's 400 shekels.

They're Jewing over 120 fucking dollars.

I'm broke as fuck and I can go to an ATM right now and pull out $120 and burn it like it's nothing.

They're literally kids of millionaires.

Someone explain this shit!

Jews, man. Jews.

I'm sorry my dude, but this attitude explains why you are broke.

Where's the shekel meme father?

Eugh Jews really are disgusting creatures, we really should have finished them off during the insurgency. America why do you defend these vermin? Sort your shit out.

What is the sauce on that gif, and why can nobody ever seem to tell me?

palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=758&fld_id=758&doc_id=1125

Really?

He's right, though. I have a mid-six figure bank account and you should learn "when to hold em, when to fold em." I'd gladly burn $200 if it meant I'd have an enjoyable social outing. The trick isn't obsessing over money and saving every penny while you starve in an apartment furnished with an egg crate and a bare mattress; the trick is making so much money that it makes no difference when you lose a few figures on the edges. Nigger-tier frivolous spending is one thing, but multi-millionaires complaining over $120.00 is ridiculous. He literally (L I T E R A L L Y) couldn't even spot the charge to his balance if he reviewed his fucking account. His tax obligations make any $XXX amount irrelevant.

you fags have clearly never been partying with russians/israelis before. they go hard, they dont come home the night and prostitutes are more than welcome

you gotta love it, i would have had a great night with these niggas

He wanted 400 shekels for the hooker.

Kurwa, I obviously wouldn't burn $120, but if I felt like acting like a nigger, I could easily go to Walmart and buy some useless junk right now. My point is that this action wouldn't set me back, yet they bitch about it like that amount of money means something.

Also, nie jestem zydem jak ty, kurwa.

> In late 2016, Israeli Police started looking into reports that Packer gave members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's family gifts and benefits. Packer, who is trying to gain residency in Israel, has taken the first step and registered with Israeli tax authorities.[1][2]

So it's a case of an Aussie corrupting the Israelis. Or they are throwing the blame on him for what was a racket.
BTW, big deals everywhere always go through some form of political approval and that is where the shakedown happens. The modus operandi is usually: give us money, or your legitimate business on our territory will be blocked or red-taped.

What I think happens less often are cases of corruption that result in outright damage to the local community. The paying off of people who can block you is what usually happens. (Or people who decide which contractor gets the deal).

The cheap jew stereotype exists for a reason.

Bro Bibi definitely looks at his son's purchases on cards and shit. They were probably squabbling about cash which they didn't want to be short on

You mad?

I envy his manly body hair, such sight of masculinity is rarely seen these days.

We're not mad Shlomo, we're stupefied.

Yeah fair points, I actually hadn't considered that he might have been worried about daddy. What a fucking faggot.

It was probably some fairly decent looking and young Slav whore, this is Israel, not an Anglo country where the pussy price is grossly overinflated

Why would Yair willfully record a conversation of him being an Idiot?

This was probably planned.

Operation LAZARUS bumping a relevant bread

care to explain Operation Lazarus?

his psychologist brother is a good guy for his research

Rest of the conversation
Maimon:
>"Oy vey, why are you asking me about 300 shekels in the first place."
Nethanyahu:
>"Cuz bro you owe me bro 500 Shekels."
Maimon:
>"Oy vey, but why don't you ask your dad for those 200 shekels instead of me?"
Nethanyahu:
"Oy gevalt, Cuz bro my dad just gave your dad a big deal."
Maimon:
>"I don't have money with me though bro. My dad wont give me one penny."
Nethanyahu:
"My dad wont give me anything either bro. I'm always kevetching to get some change out of him."
Maimon:
>"I know bro I do too.Sometimes I even have to go get my reparations from the goy."
Maimon:
>"Bro? Where do you go get your reperations..."

Disinfo bait, eat it up faggots.

The green text was taken by Nethanyahu becuase ,he was kevetching too hard.

he's bumping threads that look important to resurrect them from the bottom of the catalog thus fighting the shill slide

What if he's actually /ourguy/ like Trump's Cohen? I've always been a firm believer in the truth, you can't really make a jew look worse than just being open about being a fucking jew. Surely the child of a prime minister would know better than to talk shop where normies can hear, and better yet, record.

Fake news.

Jewish people would never engage in such elicit activities.

OH NO A YOUNG MAN WAS CONSORTING WITH STRIPPERS. SURELY THIS IS IT FOR (((THEM)))

kys

He is a rTD soyboy

And you goyim wonder why you are poor

You don't become millionaire by burning your own money.

He is an unemployed NEET living of daddy's money

he dumped this chick for some 400 shekels cheap hookers.

Jews knows best.

Is that the shikse that got the dossim butthurt?

Don't act like he's the only rich kid on earth to utter these words
>my dad did X for your dad so you owe me

No. you mean her.

>american logic
Not even once

The news company said they chose not to air an extra segment that ''would have looked very bad''
Probably confirmation that the hookers were male, kek

>he dumped this chick for some 400 shekels cheap hookers.
he didn't want to get jewed, I can understand him

What is this a goddamn sitcom for Jews

How about NO.

>rounding up the kikes in this thread.

his weak chin makes me wanna puke

I honestly used to think shekel is a currency made up by anons to make fun of kikes

I honestly used to think pajeets shitting in the streets was made up by anons to make fun of pajeets

Why suddenly i smell shit?

Lol yea cracks me up hearing them talk about "Shekels" not sure what else I expected.

It's the 1000 shekel Jewish Question.
>"B-but we are so rich and powerful"
>"p-please r-respond s-shiksa!"
It would get to anyone

This is remarkably uncultured even for a street shitter

Why did you think the name ''shekel'' was chosen?
It's like finding it funny that there are Koreans names Kim

This is why I come to Sup Forums. Good stuff.

bump

She's ugly bimbo

you get to die m8

you've been subverting us ting us for millenia, How does it feel?

Unironically this. I went to to the gulf states, and what would buy you one old saggy prostitute here would buy you three tight young Slav/North African/SEA qts there. I assume this is the case in Israel. Pussy is very overinflated here

oy fucking vey just spot me the shekels

I'd buy that set for 400 shekels.

space niggers
blue beam

not happening

cancel

fuck Israel

>Oy vey! You mustn't forget about the 50 shekels you owe me!

There's no afterlife for them

>bro
>my dad
>$20 billion dollars deal
>can't spot me 400 shekels

HAHAHHHAHHAHHA

YOU DO NOT WANT TO FEEL OUR POWER LEVEL

safety protection

desu ancientfag

o ty chuju xD

>shikse
>tfw when siksa fiugrates as a derogatory term for women in Polish
Jewish culture is still alive in Polish language and I don't even know ethymology of some words I use myself. Really weird stuff.

thats right. jews dont go for 400 shekels cheap hookers. we leave them to the white trash. we go for 10,000 shekels a night bitches.