Shingeki no Kyojin

A thread for those who like reverse harems.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12772673/r
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-23/voice-actor-yoshimasa-hosoya-goes-on-hiatus-to-treat-throat/.115188
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for em

BRA a best.

i forgot This:
strawpoll.me/12772673/r

I'm not a Marleyan

FUCK OFF MARLEY SCUM
STOP SENDING RACE TRAITORS TO MY WALLS

When will retards learn that Muricans =/= britbongs and Brazil =/= portugal?

I want to cum so hard down Hisu's throat that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

Armin a cute.

Armin white and based

Why is she so perfect?

You already know the answer, Ymir.

Degenerate.

I'm not going to believe a filthy marleyan poster.

Why is country named after Jamaican singer?

I'm going to marry Nanaba!

Me too, user!

Reiner got throat cancer.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-23/voice-actor-yoshimasa-hosoya-goes-on-hiatus-to-treat-throat/.115188

Endgame right here, brothers.

Her screams for Daddy to stop, still haunt me.

Shit. Who Reiner now?

Necrophilia is a crime.

Daddy ill be a good girl.

they probably finished the recording for season 2

Pedo-kun pls

Well, next episode is "the scene", how badly will they fuck it up?

AM is coming.

Post different pics, that one makes me sad.

That's not how it works.

The scene is in the episode after

Just the animator's being even more edgy than Isayama as usual

No way will the final bits of Utgard and resting on top of the wall take over an episode.

voice acting is done before even the show is completely animated, in previous interview before the show Yuuki Kaiji said the recording was halfway done, sos itt's probably complete by now

You say "daddy" but its not like that, she said "Father".

Its not a kinky girl getting spanked shit, its a terrified girl who probably got beaten a lot.

You'll eat those words

No way it'll be done right, they'll make unnecessary dramatic tension or make way more drawn out than it was in the manga

Yes it is you nigger

This. I think she was scolded unreasonably and it scarred her, and that's why it came out when she was experiencing a trauma.
I read that in a parenting book.

And she didn't deserve any of it.

sorry user, I really don't mean to make you sad but that's the tradition already.

They did great with Monkey Trouble's introduction, so I'm not ready to 100% give up on the scene, but at the same time I really just can't imagine how it could be animated well.

>Regarding the scene where the identity of a Titan is revealed, for example, Isayama himself was so stuck with drawing an original, so the animated staff also said, "I drew with this intention" "When I turn to animation, I want you to do it. "
>This is truly amazing! Mr. Isayama himself said that he wanted to be a scene he never saw, and he asked me to visit "I would definitely want to go on that time's dubbing." At first I was doing as orthodox or as it was originally, but it seems there was a slightly different feeling as Mr. Isayama, "This intention of this scene is this" "I want this kind of psychology" and voice actor Explain it to your people with your mouth. When Isayama's intention was conveyed to the voice actors, it became interesting by mistake. It is difficult to put into words, but it is certainly not normal.

A repressed memory coming out of shock in her final moments. She didn't deserve this.

Nanaba would make the most handsome dude in all of SnK

I thought it was pretty horrible, I really felt bad for her.

Spitroasting Nanaba with Sup Forums!

Best we can hope for I guess is Eren, Reiner, Bert, and Mikasa doing a long drawn out pause after Reiner reveals it out of the blue. There's just no way they'd do it as quickly as Isayama did in the manga

Did... did Eren give Reiner's VA cancer?

Would Levi piss himself and cry like Mike and Nanaba if eaten alive or is he too cool for that?

Let's honestly hope not.

Where are all the brainless faggots that complained last week about them skipping the herring scene, even though it was very obvious that they were just teasing it for the next episode, which they did?

Guess season 3 won't be out for another 5 years now

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Here I am. I honestly feel like a retard.
I'm sorry.

Fuck she was such a qt

Do all the qts have to die?

Damn man

>Levi shitting himself
Maybe that'd be the most horrible way to die for him.
I expected him to comment Ewins death with a poopjoke as well.

They aren't posting because they're to embarrassed. Retards do that a lot here.

YH a canon and cute.

Seems like it. Maybe Rico or Anka will make it.

Yeah user, their fag and dyke period was just a phase after all.

Cute.

>you will never see Petra's first expedition where she pissed herself

Obviously I knew what was coming but the way they added to it and the fact shes my second favorite still put me in shock, more than Mike's death.

I feel when he goes it will be quick or stupidly heroic.

At least we know they've put a lot of thought into it, let's see where it ends up.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>Yep that's me, you're probably wondering how I got here. Well It's a long story. It all started when I was small boy...
>Teenage Wasteland starts playing

I can only imagine him looking shocked. Ymir barely showed a reaction during Utgard.

She wasn't one of my favourites, I just thought she was pretty, but seeing her in the anime made me like her a lot more than I did in the manga. So adding those lines to her death, which I knew was coming, made me feel terrible. I'm sorry you lost a character that you like.

I love this so much.

Thanks, all my favorites are dead or removed from the plot at this point

>someone came home to that

I was the shingeki no kyojin all along.

who is ready for annie to come back and be revealed to have royal blood and to help eren and the walldians and make his babies in the process

Nice funeral for one of the biggest heroes of mankind

Or she was calling out for her father the same way traumatized soldiers cry out for their mothers. It the need to be saved and protected from the danger they're in..

That's unfortunate. Who were they?

NOOOOO, what about the BR cd?

You have all the shittiest ideas imaginable

What do you expect from Shitrenfag?

Breeders out.

What kind of flower is that?

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

>I'm sorry father I won't do it again

She was probably raped on a regular basis.

Shitrenfags are the worst,no one wants to make babies with your retarded shingeki

Mr director, why are we recording all of my scenes first?

What about user x Hisu?

>I won't do it again
Sounds more like he almost beat her to death every time she did something wrong.

>some people genuinely think she was pissing and crying when she died

But Annie loves Armin

How about I kill you for trying to breed my wife?

I like Hisu a lot, but I don't want to have sex with her. She's underage.

Probably. If her trauma emerged right as she was about to die, she might have gone through similar stuff in the past.

>"this is...my HIATUS!"
>"iie senpai, this is OUR HIATUS!"

It says he's going back to work in a few months so he'll be fine right lads?