Whites are more likely to sell drugs, blacks are targeted at a disproportionate rate

Whites are more likely to sell drugs, blacks are targeted at a disproportionate rate

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1093/jurban/jti065
youtube.com/watch?v=IecB9odW8E0
youtube.com/watch?v=mS_nBMEMSaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And OP is more likely to suck cock

that's because black people do more retarded shit in general, thus giving them more chances to encounter the police

this desu, if you wanna take bath salts and fuck whores for 3 days straight, keep that shit to yourself.

blacks have a higher rate of being caught due to living in urban settings where population is more dense and contact with police is more likely

There are more whites than blacks. A million bucks says they didnt take this into account at all

More like they get caught at a disproportionate rate, but war on drugs needs to end regardless.

niggers are more likely to get arrested because everyone already knows they are criminals.

per capita?

Per capita is a racist idea invented to keep minorities down

why deal drugs then?
illegal means unlawful

>rely on self-reports of dealing from degenerate niggers who lie about everything

>source: my ass

Black people fell for the speakerphone meme really hard when cell phones were first coming out. As a result they started getting caught more often, due to people overhearing their loud conversations in public

Priors do that. Punching cops when they try to fine you will do that.

Citation needed.

Blacks are way worse at not getting caught.

Lying niggers.

link.springer.com/article/10.1093/jurban/jti065

no lol not even Close just as with Shootings, rape and murder lol

stop answering these fucking baits, you newfags
idiotic 2014 article, no source = IGNORE

How dare you try to put things into perspective?

Dude, I've been around a lot of white people selling drugs, and they straight up never get caught. Like ever. I've seen cops let dudes go with a warning for selling Xanax in in a parking lot. I've been let go after admiting i was drunk while driving a car with no insurance as long as the girl of questionable age I had just gotten a sloppy beejer from drove the rest of the way. Never spoke to her again. Drove back past the same cop. Nothin. Also saw a black dude get pulled over because the car behind him ran a red light.

the entire point of the "War on Drugs" was to arrest blacks for petty crimes before they can commit violent crimes
The whites getting arrested are just collateral damage

The cratering in the murder rate shows that it worked

Dude one time I saw a cop yell "FUCK WYTE PIPOL" and beat a white baby to death for being white.

"white people"

whatcha doing there juan

The problem is that they mostly arrest males, when it's females they need to arrest for the following reason:

10 men, 1 woman: 1 birth possible every 9 months.
1 man, 10 women: 10 births possible every 9 months.

We need to imprison the wombs to stop black births.

Black people = Aids and Ebola and lies.

(((white)))

Saved.

Where's the herp? That one's permanent.

White people are more likely to create and maintain civilization, black "people" are more likely to destroy it.

Because whites are more likely to be doctors you fucking shit stain.

>Whites are more likely to sell drugs
The correct term is pharmacist.

>Where's the herp?
No idea, all I know is the Negroids are the most technologically advanced species when it comes to inventing Aids and Ebola and other deadly diseases.

Literally this.
>town A
>1000 white people
>10 of them are criminals
>10 black people
>2 of them are criminals
>literally more white criminals than black
>but 1% of whites are criminals, 20% of blacks are criminals, therefore blacks are more violent

AYY!
> Walks down center of street
HOL UP
> Runs from cops
SO
> Pulls gun
DAS RAYCIST
> Gets tazed and wrestled to the ground
WHY WE GOT TO GET ARRESTED!
> Eats bag of crack
youtube.com/watch?v=IecB9odW8E0
> Bag bursts in stomach
WHY WYPYPO NOT GETTING ARRESTED
> 20 minute thrashing fit on the ride to the station.
WYPYPO SELL DRUGS TOO
> Heart explodes
SHEEEEEEEEIT!
> White man peacefully walks buy with a bag of weed hidden in his jacket

Here they are.

This is a white country. Drugs have nothing to do with blacks not needing to be in white lands.

White people aren't standing on the street corners selling in open air markets like fucking monkeys. Black are arrested because they have barely human intelligence and zero impulse control. Have you ever been in a nigger ghetto?

I live in a white town of 3,000
there is a drug market in the woods about 50 yards behind the skatepark
needles everywhere
the only difference between that place and the city crack dens is trees vs concrete

Not this shit again.

Yeah but this is ballanced out because black people are better at running than white people, thus better at escaping the police.

L I F E
E
S
S
O
N
S

AND JEWS ARE THE ONES TAKING A CUT FROM EVERY WHICH WAY: THE REHAB CENTERS, THE JUDGES, THE PRISONS, THE PATENT SYSTEM, REPORTING ON DRUGS, REPORTING ON CRIME
CNN MAKES MORE MONEY REPORTING ON ROBBERIES THAN THE THIEVES MAKE
THINK
ABOUT THAT
FUCKING JUDENFILTH
FUCKING COMMIES EVERYWHERE

>niggers get caught more often on any variety of crime because they're low iq monkeys...facts are racist.

Same for me. Even shot four cops.
>"Have a nice night, sir."

>This thread for the 90000th time
>1 post by this ID
>Sup Forums still bites
Fuck this board, maybe you actually deserve the shills and the slides

SAGE

White people dealing drugs is some doctor in a pain pill giving oxys to rednecks. Black people dealing drugs involve Tyrone and Dontravius shooting each other and the surrounding block up when someone AYOOs a little too aggressively.

>more black people are arrested for selling drugs
>but somehow we just know that more white people sell drugs and they’re just not getting caught

So are statistics bullshit or are they admitting that white people are better at everything?

>white people are more likely to deal drugs
Is that rate per capita? Or overall number of drug dealers?

This, it is about how the drugs are dealt, not the person doing it. Doing it discreetly gives you a less of a likelihood of getting caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=mS_nBMEMSaY

>Be nigger
>Transporting drugs
>Speeding
>Listening to loud music
>smoking a blunt while driving

Sheeeit why dem white boys not be getting caught n sheeittt.

OP posts made up statistic with no attribution. Win.

Which proves what, dumbass? White dealers are careful, they deal to friends and to people their friends vouch for, niggers deal to literally any stranger who walks up to them, no shit they get busted more often.

Blacks more likely to get caught with bagged up drugs while being arrested for robbing a liquor store or stealing a car.

>)

No we are just better drug dealers.. why is everything racist to you people? You sound retarded to people when you do this because I know I'm not racist in my heart, niggers be damned, we in this together ..

Also fakenews

They still committed a crime, didn't they?

Because white people can manage to sell weed without killing people, but niggers can't even wear shoes without someone getting killed for it.

White drug dealers don't tend to also commit violent crimes while dealing. It's that simple. Blacks get arrested because they assault people or rob stores.

>(((Ingraham)))
Literally every fucking time

>Ingraham
you're thinking ingram

>Jose Alfredo Rodriguez-Gonzalez gets arrested for cooking meth and selling it
>Bilingual officer has to Mirandize him in Spanish while loading his shit-brown ass into a car
>Still gets classified as white

k

cuz blacks commit more violent crime and get drug charges attached when they find the weed.

Exactly. My retired weed dealer who drops off at my house isn't quite the same as dudes who deal all day and night rolling around in their LOUD-ASS cars and tinted windows. Basically they advertise, so shouldn't be surprised when they get busted.

Let's ignore all the civilizations whites destroyed in the past few centuries.

for whites, crime is a opportunity for entrepreneurship
for blacks, we wuz a gud boy, dindu nuffin

if I had the capacity for emotional reactions to anything anymore, I'm sure I would say I'm surprised

Fuck off jew

Why do you think your tribe has been kicked out of their host country over a hundred fucking times ?

You are a fucking leech
The fucking spawn of the devil

When ita the jews who control a country (subversion of your nation), it’s hard to say of we can trust the research.

I know we can’t trust the media.

Fucking parasites.
14/88

For whites
Crime is a supplement

For blacks
Its compensation
(For their lower intelligence ? For slavery ?)
Its their meal ticket, other then everything they fucking LEECH off the white man like LITTLE BITCHES

True black man would go back to afrika
True nigger needs to be shipped out or exterminated

This.
Blacks are so stupid and degenerate that they often bring violent crime as a conditional part of dealing drugs.

White people drug dealing is very fair, honest. If you weren't buying drugs from them, you probably wouldn't know they were doing it.

Black people wear drug dealing on their sleeve, like a badge of honor, and they often either try to rip off or rob their customers because they are subhuman apes prime for genocide.

Bullshit. My apartment neighbor who sells heroin out of his sister's house is a nog.
>per capita
Eternally btfo'd

White people make connections and demand you be discrete for the most part. Never speak about your purchase directly. Do it in private.

Black people will walk around with a QP of weed or ounces of coke, meth, crack, pcp or whatever. Try to sling it on the street. Will approach strangers and ask them to buy it. Will do their drugs in public.

>muh black people more likely to get arrested cause they are fucking stupid

That just means white people are better at not getting caught.

You know how many times I've had a random black guy walked up to me in a mall and offered to sell me shit?

You know how many times a random white guy did it?

guite pipol don't brag about it on facebook so often

>Whites are more likely to sell drugs, blacks are targeted at a disproportionate rate

That's because the CIA is the main seller of drugs.

And I think they SHOULD go to jail.

oh man, dumb niggers selling their wares on facebook cracks me up

i sold drugs for years, never got caught. saw plenty of my dumbass friends and connections get caught up though.

>Whites are more likely to sell drugs,

Per captia this is a Straight up a lie and bullshit not only for the us but for the entire western world. This is how wrong this is and you will still find useful idiots that believe it lol

>White people are more likely to deal drugs

Yeah, it's called Pharmacy.

SO White people are proven to be better drug sellers than Blacks...Superior White wins again

Hence proving that niggers are dumb as fuck.
It's pretty hard to get arrested for using drugs as long as you are cautious.