Calm Before The Storm Thread: The Return Of EU Q

I am doing this drop once.

I was busy connecting the dots, went too deep down the rabbit hole.....

EU Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B7I2cbmq64s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I went down ur'are mum's rabbit hole last night buddy

BASED

SHAREBLUE BTFO

STAY LOYAL
STAY FAITHFUL

PREPARE FOR THE STORM

MAGA

How much do you trolls get paid to post this shit?

>I drew a bunch of boxes and then made arrows connecting them to each other

Excellent work, detective

is this all you have to do for a 200+ reply post on Sup Forums nowadays?

something backed up with peer-reviewed facts = fake

bits of information which make literally no sense but mean the democrats fuck and murder children = true every time

>Asking for evidence
Shill detected

this is the exact kind of work I would do if I had to bullshit an assignment in highschool

Mods delete this shit.

This fucking LARP is cancer.

EU Q

I've got a better diagram

youtu.be/B7I2cbmq64s

Soros money being spent well i see. Remember newfags, if op doesn't have a geo flag than put sage in all fields.

A. Organizations directly funded by Soros and his Open Society Foundations (OSF):
1. Feminist Majority: Characterizing the United States as an inherently sexist nation, this group focuses on “advancing the legal, social and political equality of women with men, countering the backlash to women’s advancement, and recruiting and training young feminists to encourage future leadership for the feminist movement in the United States.”
2. MADRE: This international women’s organization deems America the world’s foremost violator of human rights. As such, it seeks to “communicat[e] the real-life impact of U.S. policies on women and families confronting violence, poverty and repression around the world,” and to “demand alternatives to destructive U.S. policies.” It also advocates unrestricted access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
3. Media Fund: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to conceptualize, produce, and place political ads on television, radio, print, and the Internet.
4. Res Publica: Seeking to advance far-left agendas in places all around the world, RP specializes in “E-advocacy,” or web-based movement-building.
5. Amnesty International: This organization directs a grossly disproportionate share of its criticism for human rights violations at the United States and Israel.
6. Human Rights Watch: This group directs a disproportionate share of its criticism at the United States and Israel. It opposes the death penalty in all cases, and supports open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.

>When boomers and newfags are so inept they don't even know how to make proper workflows

EU funded programmes
The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network (EMHRN)
network of more than 80 human rights organizations from over 30 countries in the Euro-Mediterranean region." It was formed in 1997 to "contribute to the protection and promotion of the human rights principles embodied in the Barcelona Declaration of November 1995." Essentially a funding and development arm of the European Union (EU), EMHRN is heavily funded by the EU Commission and also receives money from the Swedish Agency for International Development Cooperation and the Ford Foundation.

UNITED NATIONS RELIEF AND WORKS AGENCY FOR PALESTINE REFUGEES IN THE NEAR EAST
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) defines itself as “a relief and human development agency, providing education, healthcare, social services and emergency aid to over 4.3 million refugees living in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, Jordan, Lebanon and the Syrian Arab republic.” With more than 27,000 staff, almost all of them refugees themselves, UNRWA is by far the largest UN operation in the Middle East. other leading donors are the European Commission and the governments of Sweden, Norway, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Saudi Arabia and the oil-rich Gulf states contribute only 2 percent of UNRWA's budget.
Nearly all teachers in UNRWA schools belong to unions affiliated with terrorist organizations such as Hamas (and other groups with al Qaeda connections). As a result, these schools (and the textbooks used therein) teach children to hate Jews and Israelis and to glorify suicide bombers as "martyrs." Moreover, the refugee camps for which the Agency is responsible are major centers of Arab terrorism. This is evidenced by the fact that nearly all the missile attacks from Gaza into Israel originate in UNRWA-administered regions; the UNRWA-run camp in Jenin is one of the leading terrorist hotbeds in the world.
UNRWA's total budget for 2012 was $907,907,371, of which $644,701,999 (71 percent) came from the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands, and Japan. As of June 2013, the U.S. alone had given the Agency $244.5 million during the first half of that year.

United Nations
The EU is the single largest financial contributor to the UN system. The EU funds 38% of the UN's regular budget, more than two-fifths of UN peacekeeping operations and about one-half of all UN Member States' contributions to UN funds and programmes.
World Bank
The Commission was the second largest contributor to the World Bank’s trust fund programmes for the period of 2001-05 and it is the largest donor to the ASEM Asian Financial Crisis Trust Fund, Multi-Donor Trust Fund for the post-tsunami reconstruction in Aceh and Nias; to the World Bank Iraq Trust Fund; and to Highly Indebted Poor Countries (debt relief). The Commission is also a major donor to the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund, and to the Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria.

Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme
The Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme 2014-2020 defends the rights and freedoms that people are entitled to under EU law. It aims to:
• promote non-discrimination
• combat racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance
• promote gender equality and gender mainstreaming (Gender is a social construct)
• prevent violence against children, young people, women and other groups at risk
• promote the rights of the child
• ensure the protection of personal data in the EU
• promote EU citizenship rights
• enforce consumer rights

Friends of Europe's board of trustees is composed of people who have contributed to the European project. Its President is Étienne Davignon, a Belgian Minister of State and former vice-president of the European Commission. Trustees include:[7]
• Pat Cox, President of the European Movement International and former President of the European Parliament
• Monica Frassoni, co-president of the European greens
• Mario Monti, former Prime Minister of Italy currently senator in the Italian Senate
• Sylvie Goulard, MEP
• Sony Kapoor, Managing Director of Re-define
• Pascal Lamy, former Director-General of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and former European Commissioner for Trade
• Marietje Schaake, MEP
• Frank Vandenbroucke, former Belgian deputy Prime Minister
• Herman Van Rompuy, President Emeritus of the European Council
• Guy Verhofstadt, former Prime Minister of Belgium
Friends of Europe's Secretary-General is Giles Merritt, a former Brussels correspondent of the Financial Times.

Friends of the earth
European Union: Commission Directorate General (DG) Environment; DG Development and Cooperation - Europe Aid; DG Agriculture and Rural Development; Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency; Intelligent Energy Europe; the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs; European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe; David and Lucile Packard Foundation; European Climate Foundation; Fondation de France; Heinrich Böll Foundation; German Federal Ministry for the Environment (Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety); Isvara Foundation; James M.Goldsmith Foundation; New Venture Fund; Tides Foundation; Stichting Adessium; Mava Foundation, Open Society Foundation and Ford Foundation; V. Kann Rasmussen Foundation and the Wallace Global Fund.

EU Q

Get to the funding part where they're infiltrating as in pic related (not the dox part). I want to see the money-trail leading to active subversion of 'ideas on forums'.

calm before the LARP, kill yourselves kike niggers we've seen through your shitty role playing.

M8ght be a gov op to make invesgative threads sounds as schizo as possible

If you want the whole rabbit-hole explained, I outlined it here with pics and text (in order).

Start on post # 156069044 and highlight user ID

The pictures show who funds who. The rest shows who is involved. The European council against hate speech has to do with infiltration and trying to ban wrong thought.

EU Q

Yes, yes, but let's see the direct chain from Soros $ -> subverting social media/chans

That goes via the European Commission. He paid them to make the deals with Facebook, Google and Twitter.

That is all I have about it.

EU Q

>if...if i post the letter Q...then people might believe me? right?