What should be done about poor and low IQ white people?

What should be done about poor and low IQ white people?

Offer them money in exchange for vasectomies.

They should be given priority over all other intersectional groups.

Leave them alone, they aren't bothering anyone in their trailer parks, though they could cut back on the booze and drug use a bit. But even with those problems, they are by far the least troublesome group of people.

I'm poorfag. What you want to do with me? Most of Eastern-Europe is poor, do you want it to be nuked?

Donate 5% of your income to help out your white brother and sisters that like to party a little bit on the side. They ain't hurting no one.

take away the kids and raise them boot camp style

Tell them to stop wasting their White Privilege checks on lottery tickets.

Not sending the retards on the front line and be a war monger nation to obtain more and dominate
user. Don't you know what killed the spartans^
Coons like these

we spent a lot of money trying to keep inner city blacks from devovling into the neolithic age
we should at least try to help them in hopes that whites are savable
probably mostly gas though sadly

They appear to be an identified ethic group, so gibs.

Leave them alone

What do we do about the Abbos?

Trump 'em

same that should be done to Australians

send them to mexico

Buy them pretty houses somewhere else.

The problem isn't the alcohol. It's the meth and bath salts

What should be done about the average Australian?

CRISPRd out of existence or put in human zoos.

I hired a tweeker to do my yard
my shit looks fucking amazing he mowed and then he used fucking pruning sheers to manicure it by hand
he did the bushes the lawn and swept the driveway in 3 hours
I gave him 60$ that he probably shot up that night and he comes back every week to do touch ups for 20$
he gets his dope and I didn't have to talk to the illegal Guatemalans who run the company my neighbors use

I'm poor as fuck with a high IQ, what do?

Tweakers do any work fucking immaculately
Any factory I've ever worked at the hardest and best workers there used meth

What anyone who believes in liberty should do; leave them to their own devices. I'm white and been poor all my life. Not even mad my own nation doesn't care about me because I'm feeble bodied and not capable of much. Tried once to get govt assistance and was denied. Never tried again. Fuck em all. But if foreign soldiers showed up on our shores I have a mean MOA I'd be more than willing to share with them.

Are you happy about your condition?