Is there any way for one of us to start World War 3?

The original world war was started by some fuck shooting another fuck in some backwater country in nowhere Europe. What's a doable thing that can start a world war?

>heir to a centuries old european country and one of the oldest royal houses
>some fucking nobody
american education everyone
inb4 t. american

I'll have you know I got a C- in senior history

Send a bomb threat to the nork embassy in China

only if kek wills it

Blow up the EU headquarters and leave a note signed...

t. NATO

You need to visit north Korea.
Get tortured in nk
Cry
Get noticed by media

I thought he was referring to the based Serb nobody.

go to DMZ in South Korea at night and shoot a flare gun towards the North Korean side and wait for the return fire

>false flag
Set off nuke in the muzzie black cube then blame it on Israel

get the fuck out CIA

but hypothetically, you could pose as a mudslime and blow up some of the white house. We've had about three incidents now of SS slacking off on the WH lawn (one guy even getting fucking inside)

If you don't want to kill yourself, you could lob a bomb over the fence or sneak in a plant one.

I'll see you all in the partyvan

How would you pose as a muslim if you're white, cia?

>hey Sup Forums
>patsy
>how do?

you summoned me?

Get a nice tan, your body will be bits if you do it right. Last I checked, they never found the guy who came out of the WH either, so just shout "Allahu Akbar" on your way out and run like hell.

>thinks OP is CIA
>continues to theory-craft ways to set off explosives in the White House

If someone lets trump know the only way of him getting re-elected in 2020 is to go to war with Korea it could have some spectacular consequences.

We memed trump into office, maybe we can meme ww3.

I will only vote for Trump in 2020 if he goes to war with North Korea.

Probably an incident between China and Taiwan that forces the US to interfere.

Wish they'd come sooner, beats my situation I'm in. Don't mind my neighbors seeing me go down in a fiery blaze of geared armored cars rolling through the neighborhood through all the state roadwork going on

BACK! BACK YOU PUTRID DEMON! NO MORE AUSTRIANS SHALL SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU!

>leaf

excessive multi-lateral international treaties

Go to NK and let them torture you and render you braindead.

They do it again I see Trump dropping a Nuke on them.

Boycott Chinese products. China loses money and gets pissed.

Middle East or the Koreas are the Balkans of WW3. Something happens in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel or the Koreas and it all goes off.

get Austria to start shit

Prophesied events during the Kali Yuga
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas (guna or temperament) and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)

With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Brahmins will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings, and the caste system will be abolished.

All of the above is happening now. The end of the Kali Yuga in 2025, that is when you get the war!

The systems set up today are not so fragile as to allow for a single assassination to cause a shift in foreign policy that would lead to a war. Frankly, even assassinating an entire Government may not be enough to cause a war. A sizable chunk of the Polish Gov dying in that plane crash over Russia, and was pretty much shrugged off.

You could nuke Brussels and Strasbourg and a random designated survivor would immediately pull out of thin air a new bureaucracy, and simply announce an election for the 1/10th of the MEP's who were actually doing their job that day, and carry on as normal.

The trains that those who work at the EU get to work were targets by a terrorist last year. Literally nothing then changed.

Consider nuking Israel. If the apocolypse doesn't ensure, America will unleash its wrath on the first person who claims responsibilyt

>Wants a habbening
>>Expects any user on Sup Forums do trigger it

Top kek, lad
The most any user could do is just be the next Dylan Roof
For there to be a genuine habbening someone with weight behind their actions would have to do it
And since all of those people are deep state or one of (((them))) it'll never habben because they have all the power and wouldn't want to upset the status quo

Face it.
Trump and Brexit were the best we'll ever get

It's because of nukes. Russia has done so many evil things like assassinating Polish government and invading Ukraine but we can't start a war because of nukes. Eventually we'll invent a kinetic space weapon to wipe Russia off the map but it will take some time.

Simple, just get Israel to bulldoze the Dome of the Rock and rebuild the Third Temple of Solomon and you have a guaranteed World War 3

Meme the shit out of this on Israeli message boards to get the ball rolling and then its ogre

Operation Rebuild the Wall

>Make troll twatter accounts with Korean sounding names
>spam trump with dotard memes
>big red working button pushed
>2 terms trump

You might be able to start a civil war by assassinating both Trump and Pence while posing as a leftist with enough background to prove you were motivated or coerced by the liberals in power.

WW3 would happen in short order, on American soil.

No one is dumb enough to die for Trump. America would clap and have a party if he died. It would become a national holiday and be celebrated for generations.

The leftists would, but I guarantee you that there are plenty of right-wingers that would be outraged enough to commit some terror attacks if you could false flag a conspiracy effectively.
It might be enough to push the next president to declare martial law, which is the point of no return.

If Trump and Pence die Paul Ryan is President, nobody would be celebrating this disaster

You realize that the fucking weebs are more intelligent than you right?

You don't want WWIII but you can have civil war instead. Either way it's going to be a very rough ride.

The following
Any official residence
>BIow up The dome of the rock
>BIow up and sh00t up The p3ntag0n
>BIow up and sh00t up NAT0headquarters in Brussels