Why ?

Why did Poland not re elect this person? Did I miss something? Are there term limits etc? Many questions and I haven't stopped by lately to see if there has been any banter or insights. Anyone that has the time let know. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beata_Szydło
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Morawiecki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumped , you fucks . anyone?

I'd like to know as well. Let's see if we get an answer.

Everything seemed to be going well, maybe too well? Economy ...nationalism...schools being taught about history. I've been reading but I don't speak the language so I'm hoping for some insight etc

That's understandable. At times when things go well for too long people throw away boring things (a.k.a. things that are beneficial to the country and help preserve that stability and growth) and start entertaining ideas that could lead to their own downfall.

Like the steretypical marxist anti-white children of upperclass workers who don't understand what led to the success of their parents and the U.S. and then proceed to try to destroy it.

My final bump. I hope your question eventually get's answered user. Have a good evening.

Thanks. I'll keep looking / lurking like always . Never know

There was a big culling of Polish cabinet positions, the defense minister with the crazy look from that meme of other defence ministers was canned, as was the PM. The head of PiS is putting in his own selection. Thats all i can garner, head to (no fucking joke dont axe me) the reddit poland or polska subreddit and try and make sense of it. Warning, the former is super liberal as fuck and they are legit leftist-larping faggots that hate Poland

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beata_Szydło

"On 7 December 2017, she resigned from office along with all members of her cabinet. The next day her resignation was accepted by the President Andrzej Duda, who at the same time designated Mateusz Morawiecki as new Prime Minister."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Morawiecki

So they replaced her with this guy.

pis have simply replaced unpopular ministers

pretty much sums it up

any opinions on this Morawiecki guy?

anti commie, anti fraudsters,
christian kike.
pretty puzzling guy, his father was the founder of "fighting Solidarity"

at least he knows one or two things about economy, unlike beata, who is just laughably useless and an obvious puppet

Bankster.

jews

This just in: Macierewicz and Waszczykowski have gotten the boot and Morawiecki is negotiating with Brussels

i think we're boned

coś tu śmierdzi tuskiem

Morawiecki has to improve our relations with the EU. public opinion in Poland was also confused about this decision. In my opinion it has to do with upcoming local government elections. She might be a candidate for Warsaw president because PiS has nobody there and the city has been run by liberals for years.

Tough guy I like him. His family history could be used for movies. His father is a badass patriot (although I don't like his political views). Morawiecki himself was beaten by communist police because of his father, he had tough childhood. He used to work in one of the biggest banks in Poland. He knows about three languages, he is well educated. He is also a rich guy with ultra conservative political views. I'm very happy to have him as our prime minister. If PiS does not do anything stupid like bowing before the EU it will be my first time I will vote for PiS.

there have been international articles about EU newest view on Poland (and Hungary) - they us illiberal and a danger to democracy

it is getting warmer and warmer in here - i guess he was selected to counteract these claims and confuse the fuck out guys in the european army marching on Poland in 2019

A bankster with kike ancestry who constantly gives out more gibs to the poor and wants to build more Holocaust museums. Your typical cuckservative.

>"person"

i think thats a woman

I see it more as a cosmetic change to refresh the image of the gov. minister council.
Macierewicz and Szyszko were the ministers with the worst image.

Also, changing the foreign affairs minister Waszczykowski allows for a clean slate reapproachment with the EU commission.

going to bed .. just checked this before shutting down.. Far from a kike my ..um ...friend. I was truly wondering. Hope this doesn't mean what I think it means