Subtitles now illegal in Amsterdam

Subtitles now illegal in Amsterdam

How long until it spreads elsewhere?

ca.news.yahoo.com/court-rules-illegal-fans-subtitle-211115382.html

>Netherlands
Why are they such cucks?

Fucking insane

downloading anime is illegal too and you can see how well that is going. donate to fansubbers

>Europe

Come back to me when some shithole state like Commiefornia, Jew York, Spicida, or all of the Nigger South (minus Texas) ban it.

Not anime & manga, kill yourself.

Fucking daiz man, wat is zijn kanker probleem?
Ik wist dat nederland anime haat, maar dit is gewoon niet normaal meer.

>Subtitles now illegal in Amsterdam
That doesn't make any sense, what about all the deaf citizens? Just fuck them?

Fansubs. Not subtitles in general.

Good thing fansubbing has been dead for years then.

>now
It's always been like that.

t. dubfaggot

Well of course they are.

To say they aren't is to say that dialogue isn't copyrightable, which is to say that screenplays aren't copyrightable and all screenplays are in the public domain.

You don't get to own a work just because you translated it; if you want to own a bunch of subtitles, write your own damn show.

>pirating subtitles always illegal, court confirms
FTFY

1/3rd of the population is from morocco, I blame aitheists.

>yahoo "news"

>1/3rd of the population is from morocco
Not for long.

Texas is full of niggers too. The kind of niggers that actually are stupid enough to shoot the police too.

>you can get high, but you cannot read subtitles
(((western))) civilization has truly fallen

Fansubbing, not translation, has been ruled against by the courts.

They can just put out translated scripts of each episode on pastebin or something, and leave it to you to download the episode and do the timing yourself.

>except Texas

Friendly reminder that our police literally blew some niggers up with a robot.

It seems that it's those cancerous american jewish niggers spoiling the fun for everyone else again.

How can just one country be such a hassle, such an eyesore, for the world planet? How do those fuckers do it?

Are the scripts themselves illegal or just the typical already-encoded fansub download?

>Fansubbing, not translation, has been ruled against by the courts.
>They can just put out translated scripts of each episode on pastebin or something, and leave it to you to download the episode and do the timing yourself.

>not just having them side by side and mentally transcoding the subs

>muh pirates
>muh stolen sales

I want this to fucking end. They wouldn't have bought the product in the first.

Yeah, because Amsterdam = Netherlands. Fuck off Randdebielstad

I bumped into two separate black guys at my local gym here in Houston (each incident a few weeks apart) and they were both polite and even said sorry for bumping in to me. I didn't say anything though and just looked at my feet as I quickly walked away.
;_;

The sole action of taking something that is copyrighted and uploading to the internet without paying and/or getting permission from the author/company is already illegal, subtitled or not.

fansubbing is illegal more news at 11

Netherlands is a tax haven that panders to industries which collect royalties. In that sense, it's not surprising it's coming from there.