It's time

It's time

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156297911/
youtube.com/watch?v=PgIJ2xFHu1g
entry.cgworld.jp/column/post/201608-toei.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What even happened in the last thread?

Stop the fucking meta shitposting. Discuss homoshit, not how tumblr or not these threads are. Don't fucking full them up with off topic garbage.

Mods are being fags and deleting them for no reason

Stop spamming faggot, take the issue to /qa/ or IRC.

Sup Forums can never have any good DMMD discussion. Something, somewhere always fails.

Reposting the most important pic of last thread.

Probably because people were fighting instead of ignoring the retard, and then we were talking about off-topic VNs.

Just let it go this time, it's our fault. Ignore them nextime instead of derailing.

Fujoshit is no longer allowed, get the fuck out

You do it.

The last thread was nice and civil.

I still contend that that dick is too high.

DMMd has an adaptation though. Its not like people get banned for talking about Fate VNs on here

Since when is fighting and metaposting or fighting an argument for deleteing a thread?
Some newshit mod is being a faggot, is all.

All that matters.

Shindo is boring the pants off of me, but Alium and the bro are good.

Thanks user!

If a VN has an anime adaptation it's alright to talk about it on Sup Forums. Or so I was told by Sup Forums.

At least you can see it in full.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156297911/

>An it's time thread
You know what, fuck this newfaggotry, there's probably no old homos here lurking anymore, you can all get nuked for all I care.

>Since when is fighting and metaposting or fighting an argument for deleteing a thread?
Since forever, you're probably so new that you don't even remember how many threads were deleted because of the Nagisafag.

At least this discussion reminded me this existed youtube.com/watch?v=PgIJ2xFHu1g

The nagisafag was literally starting threads repeatedly and spamming avatars to be fair

When one side of the shitposting is done by literally one person stirring up shit, it's easier to just delete of that person's posts than deleting the entire thread. Especially when said shitposting had already ended hours ago and the thread was having a legitimate discussion by the time it was deleted.

We weren't talking about the animation though.
Fate is a different issue, you can't compare the franchise to us.

No, it's okay to talk about the anime. VN talk doesn't belong here.

Since forever. It even happened recently.

Stop being so defensive, mod-chan and learn proper etiquette when talking to customers. Behave.

It's not like every other general doesn't have half thread meta shitposting. And there was actual discussion in the last thread.

Stop this fucking generals shit.

>thread every 4 days or so
>general
What the fuck is wrong with you? Take that beef to the One Piece threads.

>VN talk doesn't belong here
Preach your words of wisdom to Fate threads.

VN discussion within broad thread topics isn't inherently bad. It was quite civil too. If we can't talk about VNs then maybe the Fate and Clannad threads should get deleted too. There's also an anime adaptation, for better or worse. Please ignore the angry meta posters. Discussing meta instead of boys is what kills the threads. Take it to /qa/.

Tell me about your favorite kind of boy, homodachi. Tell me what you like to see in your 2D husbandos.

It's not a general

all of that person's posts*

That said, making new meta threads to complain isn't the answer. I believe it's better to just let it go for now and complain if it happens again.

Less arguing, more homoposting.

>every other general
Homothreads aren't generals, though. At least, as long as we can keep newfags from doing stupid shit like trying to schedule or chain them.

Meh, it was overreaction from the mods but I can sort of see why they did it.

But that's that. How has the newest Gintama season been? I haven't started it yet because I like to binge it at once.

lmao tumblr whores btfo

Lurk more before posting or stay in your /yoi/ general.

Let's stop this sterile discussion, mod chan doesn't even deserve our attention.
Post muscles.

I know it isn't bad, but by rule it's doesn't go here. If the mods want to enforce the rule with us, it can't be helped.
I'm not saying I support their decision, just trying to explain why it happened.

This expression concerns me.

/qa/ thread

Homofags is a scheduled thread. Have you not observed pub bans on Wednesday Waifu etc? This thread actually has less legitimacy on the board than even that because /y/ exists. This thread is entirely redundant and exists purely for a periodic circlejerk and nothing further.

Shindo shines when he's interacting with the ayylien. Their combined autism is hilarious.

>How has the newest Gintama season been?
Frustrating as fuck because they skipped arcs. That on top of the manga winding down is a real shame.

>Tell me what you like to see in your 2D husbandos
White hair is an instant seller for me.

Alien jesus is cute but the bro with cute underwear is cuter.

Too bad he's not going to be relevant.

/y/ is an imagedump board that bans you for too much discussion now.

What the hell. Is it Japanese mixed with Chinese? For what purpose?

>bro with cute underwear is cuter.
He's going to be shafted so hard. And not in the good way.

I'd say the best type of boy is the kind who is strong but also gentle. It's even better if he can do housework too like cooking and cleaning. You know, someone you can always rely on.

Those are some titties

Chink weebs, I guess.

No, user. Sucks for you, but the awareness about how cancerous generals like this one finally sunk in. From now on, expect to get your cancerthreads derailed by shitposting until you fuck off to tumblr where you belong.

I heard it was fake, but there's no source for that information. I sincerely hope he makes it at some point.

>Alien-kun, humanity has accepted your offer. Unfortunately... well, only Japan and a few scattered survivors of World War III are left.

Damn. I wasn't the biggest fan of the 2015 series either, Bandai Namco brought the QUALITY to a new level and the serious shit replaced the comedy. If all that keeps up then I might end up not finishing this.

How new are you? These threads have been a thing since geass aired.

I mean it's not like they're going to delete OP, KF, Snk or Jojo threads now even if it's the exact same meta shitposting happens there if not worse.

Don't Chinks use the same kanji for names as the japs do? And since Zashunina has no kanji, they use kana.

>secondary character with objectively little plot importance
>shafted
He's appearing about as much as necessary.

It's not going away. We already had new mods who were deleting the threads and it got sorted out. This time it happened because of shitposting, they're not getting perma banned.

Gintama is still solid. Too bad they can't keep on making the anime on a regular basis.

>he sees your dick
Likely not fake. That image is all on one page, where as pic related appears to have been arranged digitally. Not fake, just not included in the official art posted on Toei's twitter probably because of how out of character it is.

>even bothering to make a thread on sfw Sup Forums
You're cute, user.

Takoyaki pants is cute but irrelevant sadly. He's like the childhood friend, he just can't win.

>From now on, expect to get your cancerthreads derailed by shitposting
Why would you waste your time doing that? We manage that well enough on own already.
Life is short user. Spend your time on a thread you like.

I'm not getting your logic there.

Normally foreign names get transcribed into similarly sounding Chinese characters. But since Kado has no official Chinese localization, I suppose it's easier to stick to kana.

Say something nice about this cute girl(male)!

Yeah, it just doesn't have that extra charm the older seasons added to the source material. They're not building onto the jokes or taking advantage of the medium like they used to.

He makes my leon hard.

>out of character
It's a worrying expression that's for sure.

>literal 100 hours in Paint

That's not unusual in these character sheets. Another one even had a note that he actually wouldn't make these expressions in the story.

I feel like I'm too old for this show. The humour reminds me of shit I watched back in 2004 or so. Also the oldest boy clearly has some sort of speaking disorder or autism, it's not endearing. I just can't appreciate it.

Leonhard is cute, in a bratty teen kind of way. I assume he'll get the most character development.

Haine and Kabukibu are weird, like two shows timetravelled from 2004 or something.

i want to protect him

Is Seikaisuru the fujo anime of the season?

>Another one even had a note that he actually wouldn't make these expressions
Which one?

It seems to be a thing recently.
Studios playing on the nostalgia factor?

I still don't know what they were thinking by ending the manga with 100+ chapters of nonstop serious arcs. Even when Sorachi tries to put some comedy here and there it just feels out of place.

Is Licht secretely cocksize user?

I wouldn't be surprised if the shota was packing more than at least the slut prince.

Being chinese sounds hard.

It's the other way around user. The one you posted is arranged digitally because it's official. It comes straight from here. entry.cgworld.jp/column/post/201608-toei.html
Whereas and the other ones are pics I saved from a no name girl on twitter. If you pay attention to the wicked face you'll notice it's identical to bottom left in She just drew a wicked face using that face as a base, then distorted it, added grain and color to make it look like paper.

Same with Clockwork Planet and Tsugumomo that are like from 00's. Maybe japs nostalgiafagging too .

I felt like Trickster, of all things, was doing that too. Maybe the style's just making a comeback.

Just insert a decent Kaworu clone and the show instantly becomes fujo anime of the season.

>She just drew a wicked face using that face as a base, then distorted it, added grain and color to make it look like paper.
Can artists really be this wicked?

>100+ chapters
I can't believe over 100 chapters ago I thought it was close to ending. But it's lasting forever because they're basically doing a curtain call with the entirety of that fuckhuge cast.

I'm surprised WT is mostly ignored. It has many great boys and each has a little backstory at least.

What, you never tried making a fake naruto spoiler back when you were a kid?

Are you a lesbian?

Too slow and kiddy for Sup Forums.

Nip, gook and chink fujos seem to love it, and that's what matters.

No. I'm a pure-hearted autist who fits on Sup Forums just fine.

What is this?

The boys are cute but the art style's kind of basic, I guess. And the story itself is so low-stakes (with all fights being virtual) it doesn't build excitement.

You're so pure user.

Google image search.

Are tittymonsters allowed?

The amount of doujins scanned is as sad as HeroAca.

By what is this I would have wanted something more that just the title and summary, like, the premise, what kind of appeal do you think it has, etc.

>tfw they didn't show him with his hair down at the bathing house episode
Sad.