Nunes saw something in the WH SCIF that scared the hell out of him. Watergate x 1000000

We saw docs that said a FISA was approved in oct, and it seemed logical that FISA bc of timing, people involved etc were all coincidental to election.

But we never got hard evidence that FISA was for spying on PDJT, right?

Did judge nap get popped for saying GCHQ did the spying?

Judge napolitano of FoxNews was suspended for stating he had been told this was the case.

We KNOW NSA didn't Rogers has the docs and can prove it.

He said so in congress. Is Sundance right about Rogers going to FISC to blow whistle on unmasking and collection abuse?

GCHQ boss quit days after election. Does that seem suspicious as fuck to you too?

Teresa may. Right after he election she was first world leader to visit PDJT. Tried real hard to cozy up to PDJT right after election. Related?

Is it possible that Team obama was denied a FISA all THREE times and just said Fuck it, we'll have the Brits do it. And did it anyway?

We inferred that Adm Rogers was almost fired for alerting trump to the surveillance. Could it be Rogers was almost fired bc he reported obama's team to Trump

Could it be that the presidential EO issued today JUST TODAY putting rules in place to end that practice is direct result of what Obama did

Could it be why Rand will not allow 702 to go forward? Bc more than gang of 8 know?

If there's no FISA this is IMMEASURABLY WORSE than we thought. If events happened that way, America is in a crisis that means the entire exec branch including the former president did the unthinkable.

twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/951111463439097858

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X72eH
thehill.com/homenews/media/368374-foxs-shep-smith-fact-checks-trump-on-air-after-russia-comments
youtube.com/watch?v=6ADUs8iN7NE
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-12/trump-says-he-stands-with-intel-agencies-on-russia-meddling
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596
economist.com/node/10598774
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1312899_-iso-8859-1-q-john_lothian-_lse_pays_-a3450m_to_take-iso.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23965
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23975
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(magazine)
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zm7oYACV/order/asc/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fucking Christ on a rubber crutch.. the amount of IDIOTS in that twitter feed STILL with the “muh Russia! Why ain’t you curr about Trump and muh Russia!!?” Is absolutely staggering. People STILL think Trump and Russia are real? Despite the ASTRONOMICAL amount of evidence showing it was the DEMOCRATS and Russia!! And precisely Zeeeerrrrooooo Trump and Russia. Mind blowing.

I truly believe 90% of those aren't real people.

Trump/Russia collusion is real. There is no Dem/Russia collusion. It’s the GOP trying to distract.

Bump.

>Trump/Russia collusion is real. There is no Dem/Russia collusion. It’s the GOP trying to distract.

Yes, it's all real. Any day now Trump will be arrested as an agent of Putin.

Do you not realize that Sup Forums made up the piss story?

bump

Indeed. Archive source from Twitter account=>
archive.is/X72eH

>tfw Sup Forums trolled the ZOG and helped trump topple the deep state.

Link to the EO signed today?

>Sup Forums pranks 2006: Invading Habbo Hotel and forming swastikas

>Sup Forums pranks 2016: Dismantling the New World Order with fanfiction and shitposting

Best timeline

thehill.com/homenews/media/368374-foxs-shep-smith-fact-checks-trump-on-air-after-russia-comments

>When even the network shilling for you with its talking-heads has to stop during its hard-news segment and say you are delusional

Shep Smith is the guy who was humiliated for putting on that embarassing attempt to say Hillary dindu nuffin right

Its WONDERFUL

Its only dark because of ignorant masses. They all say its corrupt and are too stupid to know what liberty is and too scared to die to live free and do something the (((law))) forbids.... Like own property without paying taxes. Or waiting days to buy a gun

Jim Jordan is the fucking man! Top 5 favorite politicians

>Standard Kremlin whataboutism attack in a thread saying that the Russia meddling is a fairy tale

Its like poetry, it just rhymes.

[Citation needed] If you are talking about the e-mails then that is hard-news versus FNC spin again.

Shep has always been an anti Trump faggot.

It's like they're all NPCs until they become redpilled.

Also, btw...5 fucking eyes my man. They work together to spy on each other for each others purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ADUs8iN7NE

Watch the full movie free on demand right now to understand how it works.

> Kremlin
lol okay you're a troll.

>“The president again calling the Russia investigation a ‘Democratic hoax’,” Smith said. “It is not. Fox News has been reporting and will continue to report that two people have pleaded guilty.”

Now please explain how those two guilty pleas are in any way relevant to the primary stated mission of the investigation.

Fox has never shilled for Trump. They may shill for republicans but Trump has shat on Fox as much as anyone. At best they are neutral, and Shep Smith is and always has been a fucking shitbag.

no way you believe that. not even a Democrat believes the Clintons have no ties to Russia. uranium one deal.

>whataboutism
Ayy, it's that word that makes it easy to spot shills.

("Kremlin" works too in this case, but my favorite is "kompromat".)

Of course not!! Real ppl would name the Jew!! Did you more Arnon did all the stuff the cia is guilty of? Kushner is the bad guy!! Anyone who says shill is a shill!!

Nigger. They're shills. They get paid to farm keywords and ideas. They built a multi billion dollar industry by convincing the 5% of retards and decided they were master propagandists. Media Matters literally destroyed American culture and paved the way for Trump. We should thank them.

You mean that the hard-news division doesn't like someone who constantly lies and misrepresents the truth? Ya don't say... must be some new-age shit there

>People pleading guilty about lying about Russian meddling to the feds has absolutely nothing to do with an investigation into Russian meddling

Cool.

Oh and that chart was and remains to be the most laughable metric for "fair coverage". I could cover a natural disaster with a balanced *tone* in my coverage and it would have absolutely nothing to do with whether the coverage was truthful and accurate. That's not how news works.

>You can't use whataboutism, and kompromat when talking about Russian meddling because my daddy said you can't!

So in this thread about Russian meddling we can't use documented attack styles that have been used by Russian agents since the KGB? Why not? Because they trigger you?

Nothing will convince the Trump worshippers.

If anything, we need them to commit to their delusion so we can score massive electoral victories before they can rebrand.

What was the name of that NSC staffer who first found the intel on this, after Flynn told him to look? Remember, Flynn used to be at the DNI so he knows this shit.

>So in this thread about Russian meddling

What Russian meddling specifically do you claim took place?

>do you claim took place?

>you claim

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-12/trump-says-he-stands-with-intel-agencies-on-russia-meddling

I know, they get raw unfiltered access...to all of us.

>5eyes spies
And. No one has given a plausible account if how and why Alexander Dianer was in a London bar getting papadopolous shitfaced to splerge what he knew as a trump campaign "insider".

at least trump is about to take down the zog.

>>People pleading guilty about lying about Russian meddling to the feds has absolutely nothing to do with an investigation into Russian meddling
Funny how they never got charged with any of that though. Guess we're going the Ken Starr "If they dindu nuffin then get them to lie about something embarrassing and prosecute 'em for that" route.

>That's not how news works.
Correct. News works by feeding obsessed haters more and more propaganda to feed their outrage and delusion, even when you have to make it up yourself. It's how Fox dominated cable news for 2 decades and it's how Colbert went from nearly getting canceled to winning late night.

>So in this thread about Russian meddling we can't use documented attack styles that have been used by Russian agents since the KGB? Why not?

Because everyone started using "whataboutism" the moment John Oliver did a segment on it, and everyone started using "kompromat" right after wackos like Louise Mensch started using it.

It's as clear a sign of who feeds you your opinions as it would be if a conservative started using the word "feminazi".

Like those underscores in the file format of your pic. Pretty reminiscent of shareblues format as well.

The book Fire and Fury seems to suggest it was GCHQ as well

I'm pretty sure thats subversion, I looked into it tge user never delivered on his claim but he plebbit is too dumb to realize how larping works (this does not mean i believe the story but i question the narrative of its origin here)

Awwwww look the nigger faggot is scared XD

>Russia revealed all of Hillary and the DNC's shenanigans therefore they don't count

First off, that's not 'collusion' by any definition. Second off, Hillary and the DNC don't get a pass on their crimes just because you don't like the people who uncovered them.

Anyway, anyone who isn't a partisan xenophobe knows it was Seth Rich.

GCHQ
Q!!!!!

>Funny how they never got charged with any of that though

Again: Delusional

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596

>Correct. News works by feeding obsessed haters more and more propaganda

Hard-News = Propaganda? Cool.

>Because everyone started using "whataboutism" the moment John Oliver did a segment on it

Yeah, that's why there are contemporary articles on it that pre-date Oliver's show:

economist.com/node/10598774

But yeah, Oliver made up the term. Just like Trump made up "Fake News"

Its straight from Wikipedia you nonce

That's not where Q comes from. Q is....Q clearance. Same level as MJ-12

Who all ready for 1/11 today? Gonne be great. Devin ourspic nunes gets all the rest of the goods today. Monitoring for changes and distractions.

>Its cool to collude as long as you do it well!

Please cite the criminal charges that Clinton was found guilty of, I can wait; got a strange suspicion that its gonna take you a while.

>it was Seth Rich.

Trotting out a conspiracy theory that even the Commentators at FNC won't trot out because of how batshit stupid it is? Yeah, done with the likes of you.

>Again: Delusional
Lying to the FBI isn't "collusion with the russians". (Unless maybe the FBI agents were Russian double agents.)

>Hard-News = Propaganda? Cool.
In 2016/17/18? Hell yes it is.

>Yeah, that's why there are contemporary articles on it that pre-date Oliver's show:
I didn't say he invented the word, I said his segment just mysteriously happened to air the day before every shill that popped out of the woodwork suddenly started spouting it to deflect when someone called them on their hypocrisy.

Pay attention, and pay attention good. There NEVER was a 'Hack' on the DNC. The dl speeds were impossible, but they were perfect for a LAN pull. (Local Area Network) meaning you had to be there in person to ex-filtrate the information. Seth Rich popped the DNC and leaked it...that's why they killed him. As far as podesta it was a teenager in like Italy that popped him, because, wait for it.....his password was p@ssw0rd. Yeah....there never was a 'hack' there either. People really need to get their terminology down.

> Asking for the conviction in a story where the DOJ and FBI were complicit
Democrat intelligence everyone

Q is a LARP. A dangerous LARP at that. The concept of there being a "Q" ends up letting it latch itself to every happening. Once Q becomes accepted as the hoax it is by it's target audience, it'll practically discredit everything it attaches itself to. Stop the Q madness before it gets any bigger.

>Please cite the criminal charges that Clinton was found guilty of, I can wait; got a strange suspicion that its gonna take you a while.
Please cite the criminal charges that Trump was found guilty of, I can etc.

>Trotting out a conspiracy theory...
>believing the CIA over the guy who actually published the emails and has a decade long track record of being literally 100% right about everything.

Now tell me the one about all those nukes Saddam had.

When I see pic that come from AF-1 that are authentic....as I did. I tend to believe. You can shill as hard as you want against me, but once my mind is made up, it's made up. And I pulled the metadata from that pic in the /cbts/ thread.....it was stripped, professionally. And the EXIF registered as AF-1 in a legit fashion.

That's not a fact check. It proves Trump is right. They pleaded guilty to the same crime as notorious crime lord Martha Stewart, not Russian collusion. Not only is Shep a homosexual and a democrat, his IQ is very low.

Inb4 Russia bot

Five eyes intelligence have been used to work around sovereign laws intended to prevent spying on citizens.

It is highly likely this system was used to spy on politicians, including congress and presidential candidates for starters.

I always loved how the *most innocent* explanation of Vince Foster's death is that he was so overwhelmed by Clinton's bitchiness and the responsibility of covering up for her corruption that he killed himself.

>not correct re Q!
Meh.
QQQQQQQQQqQQQ

"Trump says" isn't evidence. There is no evidence.

None of what he promised originally came true. There was no martial law, there was no "10 days of darkness". His predictions for 11/1 and 11/4 didn't come true. I also refuse to believe a group like Q working against the "Deep State" would blow their OPSEC by giving live updates as to what exactly they're planning and doing. Q makes absolutely zero sense as anything other than a disinfo campaign designed to discredit the conspiracy community in the long run.

Sup Forums strips the exif data from all board apart from /p, q is a classic LARP

Bra, im the wrong one to debate with on this topic, I do my research into EVERYTHING before I make a decision to believe it or not.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1312899_-iso-8859-1-q-john_lothian-_lse_pays_-a3450m_to_take-iso.html
>++++

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23965
>Q Efforts

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23975
>Regarding Q Statement and "Doing The Lords Work"

>He
Alot of what 'they' did, did come true. That's the tactic to this game user, deception mixed with truth. You have to broaden your view to see the full picture. Then you'll just smile and understand why this game has to be played this way....for now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(magazine)

Wow, I didn't know Q published a magazine. Look, it has the letter Q in it. It's 100% proof.

>Trotting out a conspiracy theory
One guy is not a conspiracy.

A theory in which multiple people in a presidential campaign and multiple people in a foreign country came together to preform something something secretly is, by definition, a conspiracy, which means any theory that hinges on that conspiracy happening a conspiracy theory.

>Fox has never shilled for Trump
Are you for real?

Wikipedia.....vs Wikileaks I think I know which one to trust

>predominantly negative coverage is "shilling"

Shep Smith is indistinguishable from CNN.

Outside of Lou Dobbs, Tucker and Hannity, there's no difference between FOX News and CNN re: Trump

>deception mixed with truth

I'm sure the Deep State monitors Sup Forums to get the inside scoop on what patriots within the IC are doing instead of using their ground assets and spying hardware to achieve the same effect. The only person Q is posting for bored people on the internet. That's just silly thinking ascribing some sort of geopolitical significance to the LARP. Q still makes absolutely zero sense outside of the frame of it being a disinfo campaign.

You're one stupid motherfucker that's for sure. Ever read that study you got that image from?

There's a couple other decent ones.

Yet....they are here all day everyday. Do you have any idea how much lol 'work' they get done because of us? How many cases a bunch of autist have help solve? Yeah, there are some fuck ups, but a VERY HIGH majority of ppl here have a strong moral code and just want to participate in helping fix society....while trolling libtards.

Also, "Q" was just a way to let us know they ARE listening and working hard as well.

where'd this come from strap3 is pretty high level stuff, limited control access

shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

And your problem with it is?

I didn't ask for a link. Did you read it?

No, I just randomly posted a picture I liked because it agreed with my biases. Oh wait, no, I'm not a liberal.

gas yourself

Of course the good guys are listening. They confirmed it with the FBI Vault tweeting Axe after an user asked them too. Also, Q panic moved straight to otherchan when Megs called them out. Pic related posted a few weeks later confirmed the user was the target of a shill campaign because they post the truth in a way that truly gives a peek behind the curtain. Don't get me wrong, GREAT things are happening behind the scenes, but "Q" is damage control and key dangling so whatever truth comes to the light gets drowned out with their constant stream of misinfo mixed with some truth. Here's a good collection of posts exposing Q for what it is.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zm7oYACV/order/asc/

So Obama, DOJ, FBI, Hillary+DNC, Great Brittan all colluded to spy on Candidate Donald J Trump and then President elect Trump?

Massive if true

What is the source of this? It looks fake and gay, but you never know these days.

Go away schizo boomer

So you are just being dishonest then. What do you think are the limitations of the study?

No, they along with all participating caught bans and thread 404's. I was there bro. And the MODS here helped set up the board over infini (Which im not against) but it also takes positive steam from here. What was happening was a replacement of the shills with semi-boomers. And i'll take a boomer who is waking up or can be woken up over a paid drone any day. It was a mini Gamergate but for outsiders who actually WERE going to take what they learned to the {{{Outside World}}}. Most user's from here don't use social media man. What we discover...is left here and mostly only spread via direct contact people in our lives. The boomers are fun, useful, and can be taught truth over fallacy.

(Yooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

>America is in a crisis that means the entire exec branch including the former president did the unthinkable.
Which is?

>The data for our studies are provided by Media Tenor, a firm that specializes in collecting and coding news content. Media Tenor’s coding of print and television news stories is conducted by trained full-time employees who visually evaluate the content. Coding of individual actors (in this case, Trump) is done on a comprehensive basis, capturing all mentions of more than five lines (print) or five seconds (TV) of coverage. For each report, coders identify the source(s), topic(s), and tone.

>Obama, DOJ, FBI, Hillary+DNC colluded
OH SHIT PEOPLE IN THE SAME GROUP MAY HAVE WORKED TOGETHER!!!! Nah it's just a conspiracy theory, people in groups don't work together ever
>Great Brittan
Literally one guy you mean

Whats wrong with the pic?
Never understood "schizo physics", never checked it out either, but, if they follow the rules, whats wrong about it?

"Colluding" with federal agencies to spy on a political opponent to win an election is like 80% of the reason Nixon was thrown out of office.

>People STILL think Trump and Russia are real?
lmao
>why do people care about a major a major scandal that 4 people have already been arrested over, reeee, muh daddy Trump didn't o nuthing he a good boy

Also Steele's name is Christopher, not Michael, and he worked for MI6, not MI5. Doesn't prove anything either way about authenticity, but doesn't look good.

You mean getting caught colluding.
Literally zero of those arrests have anything to do with Trump/Russia.

I was there too because I have no life and browse Sup Forums in my off time. Q threads were awful and filled with complete bullshit, wild goose chases, and LARPing. Enough users complained and the mods did their job, because after 400 threads of blatantly wrong predictions and misdirection, people voiced their opinion on the matter. If some good comes out of the "Q" fabrication then whatever, there's nothing wrong with that, but there has and never will be a "Q" user giving Sup Forums the inside story. It's bad enough Q is already being shilled for on InfoWars, which is nothing more than a COINTELPRO operation (you can tell because their only real goal is to keep the bullshit left vs right dichotomy perpetuated). If you got the time, go back and read the Megs archives from their first post in May up until this point and you'll see it from a more objective and less fantastical and narrative driven perspective.

Btw, here are "The Democrats" forming the Russia story...months before you heard a word about it. Wrong thread shorty...beat it.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
>Hillary And The Democrats Setting Up The Russia Bullshit 2 Months Before The Leak Even Dropped.

Woops...

No one has been arrested over the "scandal", and Manafort was arrested for shit he did years before he met Trump.

There is still zero evidence of 'collusion', let alone any arrests over it.