JoJo Thread

Which part would you want Araki to rewrite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GaJUmefY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9wmtr8ZUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jojolion

Part 6. He'd be drawing all those prison hotties in his best style.

part 4. Make it Less shitty fucken Moeshit and make it more action packed shonen like Part 1 - 3!

Yeah Part 3.
The ending was shit.
The 90s OVA was awesome but since it was different from the manga it just doesn't seem right.
Also the OVA drew DIO with pants.

Did you start this thread with a saved thumbnail?

Part 5, because it would trigger the entire japanese JoJo audience.

Part Five . I just finished it and I do enjoy it, but I wish Araki wasn't depressed when he wrote it so that the stuff he originally planned would've been followed through instead of changing it due to his apprehension.

Part 6 also had the most executive-meddling due to Shonen Jump. A huge section of Part 6 was removed iicr.

late part 6
I feel like araki was being rushed to finish it and he wasn't able to write it the way he wanted (for example Giorno's appearance is hinted at some point but he never actually shows up)

Why Does part 4 Suck so much?
>Shitty character that arent brought up again (kid who played rps, italian chef guy)
>felt like Moeshit instead of Awesome Manime
>poor art
What the fuck was Araki Thinking!?

ebin

very weak bait my dude

It's slice of Life. Part 4 also had the most brutal fights until Part 5 because of Jouske's healing abilities. The protags suffered the most abuse until that point in the series. Look at how fucked up Jotaro got in his first battle with Kira.

This is the first time I've heard of this. What stuff did he have planned?

Originally, Fugo was going to betray Bruno's gang and presumably play the role given to Cioccolata. Araki was too depressed at the time to make a character betray his friends.

Fugo being a spy all along and he later fights the crew
That's the only one thats legit confirmed by him

Part 5 or 6.

Part 5 had a great cast, cool interactions, and a bare-bones plot that was all but lost behind repetitive fights to the death that all started and concluded in basically the same way - an assassin attacks the group, and gets killed dramatically after they or the heroes talk about/demonstrate their resolve. Trish and Giorno were also actively detrimental to it.

6 was where Araki really started to transition to seinen, with the (at the time) most detailed and complex hero and villain, and a more complex overarching story. But it's not perfect by any means, although the individual parts of it are excellent it could've been put together better. And the parts post-prison are the best, but also feel notably rushed, likely due to executive fuckery.

Fuck you moeshit Wimpass.. Don't you have a Body pillow you should be fapping To or something?

>Bait
Nope! It is The truth.. Part 4 is shitty Ass moeshit while Part 1-3 are FUCKEN AWESOME MANIME!

Slice of life? More like slice of my motherfucken ass! Fuck Slice of life, this is JOJO'S!!! Awesome Stand Battles of infinite power, not just a bunch of fags Eating Italian food and shit... Fuck Part 4!

>Araki was too depressed at the time
what happened? i don't know much about his private life

None, they're all perfect

Maybe rewrite the coffin thing so it's not a gaping plothole anymore

Is this guy the new shitposter of the month?

Part 3 ending was amazing, one of the best fights in the entire manga

Since competent directors made the OVA it was even better there

>Cockvolo

>This is an opinion someone may actually have

>Don't you have a Body pillow you should be fapping To or something?
No, but I was just thinking about fucking my onahole

>Part 3 ending was amazing, one of the best fights in the entire manga
Watashi no dachi

I want to see Part 1 with his current art style.

>not liking part 5's fights
Pleb.

How many languages did Joseph know in part 3? He was always talking to merchants and people during the journey.

Everyday until you like it.

Japanese and poor english
Because in jojo world everybody talks japanese

Samefag

Fuck you moeshitter manchild. I am honestly Ashamed in Araki for Taking the low road and Making shitty moeshit instead Of awesome Manime! The Character designs are Shit too.
Koichi = DBZ Ripoff
Josuke = Ugly Hair. I don't care if it was ugly on Purpose, It's Annoying to look at !
Jotaro = Shitty gayboy White jacket Instead of awesome black jacket
Okuyasu = WTF.. Were They on Drugs or something when They designed this Character?
Kira = Generic guy in Suit. Dio's design was much more Memorable

I really wish he had gone through with that. Fixing Fugo and the final fight would make Part 5 one of my favorites.

Please quote where I said the fights were bad. BROTIP: I didn't.

The fights themselves were great, and the part has the most consistently-good stands in the series. The premises for the fights and the way they concluded were really samey.

>English
>Italian
>Japanese
>Arabic?

>poor english
He lived in England for the most of his live, how could it be poor

why do you keep saying "manime" as if it's anime first and foremost
also are you a kraut

He can only say "OH NO" and "OH MY GOD" in english

No, just two people with taste.

What do they speak in India? He talked with a lot of people in India.

Did you watch the series?
Jotaro who lived all of his life in Japan seemed to talk better english than him

And HOLY SHIT

>tfw too intelligent to use the hand correctly

Oh, I also "Happy Lucky"

Its more than enough

>where were giorno and josuke in part 6?

>forgot*

>giorno
Florida

>Josuke
Morioh

In Disneyland
or they don't exist since 4 and 5 are not canon

>DIO's design was much more memorable
Black leotard and crotchless chaps. Its memorable because that sight is burned into everyone's retina.
Heaven DIO is worse because he tossed the leotard for a speedo the same color as his skin

What are you fags on about, Joseph's clearly speaking fluent English

youtube.com/watch?v=7GaJUmefY1I

>Jotaro: Josuke you faggot, it's been like 12 years can you please come with me to florida to help me with my daughter

Doesn't he make up the story as he goes?
Wouldn't be the first time something was dropped

Hindi.
Add that to the list I guess but I doubt hes fluent in Arabic and Hindi.
If Holly can be fluent in Japanese in half a year why can't Joseph

2, so Kars can become a good villian

>Josuke: Fuck off, Jotaro. I'm busy being a Jew counting my money with the wife, Okuyasu

I like the idea that Giorno was just in Disney World taking rides at incredible hihg speed during Made in Heaven.

Every time I try to piece this shit together, it gets harder.
At this point, I'm willing to give up and say that they're the same tree, just either mistranslated by Kewl or just inconsistencies by Araki.

Jouske should be 28 by Part 6.

Heh, now I realized that people riding stuff like this would have been sent into the stratosphere

No one's knows for sure but iirc he was betrayed by a close friend at the time of writing and couldn't do it to his characters since he knew what it felt like

Continuous fighting was pretty fucking bad, not that the fights themselves were bad. But I did get pretty burned out by White Album and I wasn't even speedreading.
Seriously, part 5 had a cool mafia plot and did near nothing with it. Plus the crew needed more interaction scenes.

>Need more interaction scenes
>Still the best crew
How do they do it

>no gambling or shootout fights in part 5
missed opportunities desu

seriously though, josuke could have healed everyone, and giorno could have faced off with pucci. GER vs MiH would have been insane

You should be banned for posting that garbage. Jesus Christ Sugita is so much better.

>talking shit about DIO-sama
Kakyoin pls

I just had a scary thought. What if down the line Araki will make EoH canon?

diavorelo

>EoH
You mean Over Heaven

I'll drop this series and never look back

DELET THIS

Does anyone here know what happened with part 3 dubs? I only saw 3 episodes dubbed and they look pretty good!

DIO oVORE Heaven > Diavorelo

(You)

>Jorge Joestar OVA when?

I agree, part 4 also had a shit ton of unused good characters.

They are still doing it. I don't know if they're just doing it for fun but they showed Ep. 4 at a panel somewhere.
Its damn good but it was recorded with a camera so the audio is shit. The full episode should be released some time this summer i hope

Which homo did the split personality better?

Who do you think's meant to be in there? Abbacchio? Maybe Trish?

>Were they on drugs when they designed this character
>they
Are YOU the one on drugs?

if eoh became canon id be pissed theres already enough crap involving timelines with the sbr universe added in
and who even knows if its the same or different universe as irene's universe

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9wmtr8ZUM

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Trauma during childhood is a requirement for the disorder to manifest and I believe Sensui was a teenager when he was traumatized. The whole DID dynamic was actually fleshed out well in Diavolo, too.
Also
>Diavolo
>Homo
Literally put his small dick inside of a woman.

Everyone knows it's not connected to the Ireneverse

Voregar Doppio

part 5 just to see araki actually do something with fugo

>Everyone
Not even 20%

Who is the most powerful exclusively antagonistic minor villain?

Fugo, Doppio and Trish could've been rolled up into one or two characters to make a much better story.

Banira Aisu or #NotMyDiego