WE DID IT REDDIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VoGOkZH75U
youtu.be/MoA63WunEJ0
twitter.com/wetheunicorns/status/949297972986163200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, he is a Jew

>it's real
I can't believe they actually did it, that dude printed money. Just goes to show you how poorly YouTube is run.

youtube should give him even more money then

Took them long enough. It's as though they were waiting on it to blow over or something.

Fucking kikes

Was this that big of a scandal that they couldn't just let it blow over? It honestly didn't even seem that bad.

inb4 next suicide video shows the hanging body of Logan Paul

>Victim
>Suicide

They removed him as a preferred partner. With the adpocalypse making advertisers absolutely neurotic over what content their ads are associated with, they can't have this guy putting out dead body videos out of nowhere.

Why were people actually so outraged about it? Srs question. I really don't get it.

If he had unaddressed mental issues, then yes he is a victim.

Only a leaf would post this

People were upset that he used the corpse as a prop. Normies have delicate sensibilities

It wasn't that bad aside from him talking to the kids and saying "don't go over there." Who the fucks does that unless they want them to ask why?

It wasn’t just the suicide vid. It was him actung like a total jackass throughout his entire Japan trip. There are videos on youtube that summarize his trip.

we are all victims of your fucking stupid leaf posts
your failure to kill yourself is victimizing us every day

>oh no google isnt ethical they are all about money

>oh no google is taking a stand. they cant make money
hes a dime dozen :^)
good riddance this guy is a piece of shit

Japan banter is always good

Jesus fucking wept.

I didn't imply that they can't make money. I'm only surprised they did it in spite of his channel avoiding negative impact from this debacle. He actually gained subscribers from it.

that blond haired kike chimera deserved it

Which one is best? Never watched him before but I'm curious now

Cry moar, useless faggot.

Ashamed to be a gaijin.

>a victim
>of yourself
Yeah - you're both the villain AND the victim. Makes sense.
A fucking leaf.

Youtube is more worried about advertisers throwing more tantrums than Logan's subscribers being upset for a day or two over this. The subscribers are going to keep watching other youtube-videos anyways.

do you think he will turn emo again now?

White people need to stay out of Japan, you don't want non-whites in your country and Japanese don't want non-Japanese in Japan either.

What is Jake Paul's stance on all of this?
He is, after all, the man who will lead white American youths to victory in the race war and install White Sharia after he has been proclaimed President.

Stop. Fucking. Bantz

>Kids in a famous suicide forest not visiting to see cadavers.

I mean it's not like it's much of an attraction otherwise.

he is a fuckwit but stop ruining peoples lives over nonissues

Oh it gets even fucking better, Jeffery Levin, Paul brothers' agent, paid a dude $6500 to start a rumor that Shane Dawson is a pedophile to get attention away from the Pauls, shit's gonna get real good this week

CHECKED

My sides.

t. Pewdiepie

I never even heard of him until this """"""""""scandal"""""""""". I don't know what he is planning on doing next, but if there is a way for me to support him in a token way that doesn't involve any effort on my part, you better believe I will do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VoGOkZH75U
spooky

Trust me, the Paul brothers are niggers with white skin, don't fucking support them

He is a hero

Wow this seems pretty harsh.

the ((((nose))))) knows it

youtu.be/MoA63WunEJ0

If Logan's sponsors and other business partners have started to abandon him, he's just a liability for youtube. It's not like his subscribers just generate magical money for youtube, Logan needs to have partners to be of any value to youtube, no matter how popular he is.

I remember Tom Green did similar annoying stunts in Japan back in 2000s. Logan Paul is less annoying compared to him. Give him a break.

Setting the bar real high there

Not really, his entire schtick is being a fucking degenerate asshole who breaks shit, harasses people and constantly starts shit to put on video
He should have been thrown out sooner
>He's better than a degenerate leaf
Wow, give him a fucking medal

>ruining peoples lives

He won't be able make a living by being an asshat on the internet, if that equals ruining a life then I support it completely.
He's bad influence and getting him off of YT would be a good thing.

This is what people should be outraged about, not the fucking ''muh suicide, so disrespectful'' shit.
The guy is a fucking faggot. He should have done this in North Korea.

TOY STORY HAT BTFO HOW WILL BUZZ LIGHTYEAR EVER RECOVER

For those of you tired of eceleb posts, 8c doesnt have them.

>that cop's reaction

JUST

That explains why he acts like an asshole in other peoples countries all the time.

Thats fucking hillarious

10/10 post user-san.

This stuff makes me sperg out because I was confused why society was freaking out over the suicide video which wasn't bad at all. The real problem was his disrespectful behavior in Japan. Yet for some reason people are just focusing on the suicide video like it is some voodoo totem fetish icon.
I defended Logan and compared his behavior to Tom Green, who also went to Japan to act like a clown. The difference though is that Tom Green was making fun of himself and using Japans shyness as a funny contract to his retardation. Logan was using japan as if they were stupid toys for him to play with.

How can you live being this much retarded?

So does this mean he won’t be in YouTube rewind this year

wtf, he has bingo'd all the negative aspects japanese hate in foreigners including being a flaming faggot

Edgy

>12-year-olds want to fuck him
Is this true?

He cured his mental issues by killing himself and ending his suffering, leaf.

he acts like one of their anime characters they love so much
and when it happens in RL they go 'ooooh! dees-lespectful'?

You can't victimize yourself.

Only kids and losers (publicly) watch anime in Japan, it isn't mainstream among normies. The Japanese nerds are just autistic and materialistic enough to support the industry with dedication western soyboys will never catch up on.

>americans

His audience is basically made up of young girls who think he's hot

well im a victim of not fucking teenage girls.

somebody has to help me then i guess

>How can you live being this much retarded?
>this much retarded
you tell me

Fair enough and very wise coming from a cantaloupe.

I regret putting my dick in a leaf

This. He basically treated them as animals, just look at the way he completely disrespected the guy who sold him the gameboy:

twitter.com/wetheunicorns/status/949297972986163200

Fuck this faggot

based english teacher doing his job even in off time

>You can't victimize yourself.
hold my beer....

Thats as brutal as a 1940's hiking trip run by the Jap army.

Why does Youtube give special treatment to anyone in the first place?

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me, me me me me me me me me me me only me

The dude is a fucking cliche

>put him on trending
>cut ties
Makes sense.

Took them long enough to do what?

and this is why everyone here wants to rake you

fucking leafs i swear. I consider your country the second most dangerous country in the world due to your ideology of do the exact opposite of what the USA does and see what happens.

AHAHAHA YES

Young Stacies are a fucking cancer. Backstreet boys then Bieber and Paul brothers now.

business ties , nothing more , he still has his channel and subs .

business ties is about some movie he was in etc...

Thank you, Japan.

>It wasn’t just the suicide vid. It was him actung like a total jackass throughout his entire Japan trip.

If being a jackass = you get banned then pretty much all of youtube needs to be banned.
You might as well shut down all comments sections and close all accounts.

He is a typical American.
Europeans are always polite in Japan.
europeans are good whites.
americans are bad whites.

>hold my beer

should've been

>hold my soy almond kombucha latte with foam

A haha this is funny shit. Stop being an uptight jap fetishist faggot nigger.

americans and anglos should be banned from entering japan

Welcome to the modern SJW-culture! There is no consistency in it.

>Americnas
>Whites

Pick one.

>cuts ties
It's fucking nothing.