ITT: Animes that need a second season

ITT: Animes that need a second season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkZwVI0WSfI
youtube.com/watch?v=LePow0pZ3dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, OP; I liked S2.

what do you mean??? there was no season two

I've been interested in watching this anime. What exactly makes season 2 so bad? Can I just watch season one and ignore season two?

A little girl becomes the protagonist, you could try to ignore it but I'm pretty sure both seasons end on a cliffhanger, but it might just be like cowboy bebops end.

It basically veers away from everything that made S1 so great and chinese electric batman becomes a drunk hobo and the ending is retarded.

I honestly liked the second opening more than the first. The lyrics fit the shows theme perfectly.
youtube.com/watch?v=FkZwVI0WSfI

season 2 is a different anime
a sequel in name only

youtube.com/watch?v=LePow0pZ3dQ

I still want to watch Hei earning his name as the Black Reaper without his sister's power.

It was alright but nothing will top

>NOW IVE LOST IT
>I KNOW I CAN KILL

also yes you can ignore season 2 everyone else does

I liked Season 2 and Lesbian Cat Woman.

Season one is GOAT and you can certainly watch it standalone. Season two rustles jimmies because almost all the cast has been replaced by other characters and it start in media res after a lot of events and so the popcorn-brained peons of Sup Forums lack the attention span to scrutiny to understand. But in actuality it is really really good and just deals with the aftermath of season 1. What isn't good is the 6-episode 1.5 season that shows you what happened in between. It was made after season 2 and the second season revolves around these events, but in the end they're largely trivial and remove the intrigue.

Basically only S1 matters. But S2 is good is you're a fanboy like me. Ignore 1.5.

*attention span AND scrutiny to understand

Nichijou

>Ignore 1.5
Yes, lets ignore the reason why Season 2 makes sense.

Why do people pretend to like this shit?

Nichijou is amazing

>S2 is good
It fell apart when we learned about the clone shit and they wiped her memories. I actually got invested in Suou and liked her then they went and pulled that bullshit.

1.5 is a must.

It didn't. She wasn't real and was only beginning to realize it. She ended up in a better place in the end.

No it's not. Quit muddying the waters.

>so the popcorn-brained peons of Sup Forums lack the attention span to scrutiny to understand
>this is just my personal opinion by the way**
ftfy

The atmosphere is completely different and I suspect that this is why a lot of people don't like it.
You have the recognizable protagonist sans any allure or charm then you have a new female protagonist that has a frustrating character arc and ending.
The soundtrack is also droning and feels obnoxious.
When I was an adolescent lad I used to like S2's OST the most,
but I grew up and S1's soundtrack is far superior

Also, opinions.

>>this is just my personal opinion by the way**
>ftfy
Are we to add some bullshit to every post so that passing-by tumblrinas don't get triggered?

The message was the same, were the meme arrows worth it?
No one else has to, I put that disclaimer just for you :^)

>meme arrows
At least learn the difference between quotes and links.

>:^)
Please go back to wherever you came from

Isn't there a Manga sequel to the First Season?

no one mentioning this one yet