Brit/pol/ - Headpats edition

>22 Hilariously Real Things For Everyone Who Grew Up Pakistani
buzzfeed.com/imaansheikh/growing-up-pakistani?utm_term=.xszp4QOX9x#.gna19kegan

>We've run out of beds, warn hospital bosses
bbc.co.uk/news/health-42572116

>Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Boris Johnson to raise case at summit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42644098

>‘Holocaust revisionist’ sings along with anti-Semitic song from the dock during trial
rt.com/uk/415523-holocaust-anti-semitic-nazi/

>I regret saying gay sex is not a sin, Tim Farron admits
rt.com/uk/415502-farron-lgbt-sex-lied/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5257533/Girl-murdered-Pakistan-victim-SERIAL-KILLER.html
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/951400764697653248
express.co.uk/news/uk/903207/Brexit-news-Nigel-Farage-second-EU-referendum-vote-UK-European-Union
quizsocial.com/how-woke-are-you/
youtu.be/4iPUmQDpurI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drumpf

Top o de morning to ye

>22 Hilariously Real Things For Everyone Who Grew Up Pakistani

Why did you make me read that?

Remember the Syrian bubblegum girl?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5257533/Girl-murdered-Pakistan-victim-SERIAL-KILLER.html

Morning.

have tranny's been drowned out of the debate lads?

forgot pic

More like shoe-horned in.

its all just shit isn't it

I can't take much more of it

Mosely v2.0 when?

An adulterous hypocrite that wanted to give away British territory?

fuck off wn

Not an argument.

No one cares about tranny issues, you want to get your dick cut off you pay for that shit, fucking sick of these demented fucks shitting up everything.

providing administration and governance for third world shit holes was a fucking massive mistake, think of all the wasted money.

I am referring to Northern Ireland.

yes, and?

>mfw half korean
>attempt to convince white people that pakistani's are evil and muslims are evil
>say to people that the United Kingdom should be atleast 98% white british and this should be achieved through harsh immigration standings and possible 0 immigration into the UK until current ethnic populations have been soaked up by the white population through breeding
>tell people if this doesn't happen there will be war in the Uk very soon
>hahahahaha user why are you racist lol
>user don't you care about indians? lol england has no culture!
>what the fuck user stop making me depressed!
>user it doesn't matter what colour people are what matters is their politcal ideology lol
Why is it so fucking hard to convince you fucks that you need to protect your nation, race and culture?

70 years of conditioning

How do I have a drink with the lads at the pub when I visit?
Cigarettes?

Slept in a bed last night, feel like a fucking settler now.

>98% white british
we know why you dont want it 100%

no, you drink beer mate, not smoke it.

How can we protect our culture when it's already dead?
People sperg out on here about saving Britain from Islamification but never Americanisation which killed Britain decades ago.

Yeah I'll be that 2% too, gib greencard pls

>a dumb nigger thinks that he can somehow persuade the common public to shut off all migration forever AND that they can kick out foreigners with forced deportations and that the majority of the public will be alright with that.
I think... I think you're not English at all. Probably a nigger scot.
You know scots are the niggers of the white race right?
Even a half blooded englishman is worth it's weight in gold compared to some nigger scot worth it's weight in shit. Why don't you sit down jock. Get another white lightning and pretend you're a big man on the streets of glasgow.

congratulations m8

Things are on the up lol

>settler
>on the up
No faggot, settlers are cucks, NOMADS are CHADS

Go to an irish bar and talk about your heritage

Anglo renaissance

Remove this picture now or I will be informing seamus and his considerable fertiliser stocks.

t.

t.

Fuck off LARPer, dead is dead and the vast majority don't want it back and many who do don't understand what they're asking for and often suppress or attack bastions of our culture. Obvious examples being that retard who was mouthing off about codified constition the other day or the large number of morons here begging for a fascist regime to take power. Mosley was a reformist, not a traditionalist conservative, as was Hitler.

if you do your homework, faggots threw trannies under the bus for their acceptance in the 70s

whiter than you ching chong

Has anyone tried saying you voted Leave for humanitarian reasons when normies ask you why and implode with rage and demand to know why you voted Leave? I honestly think this is kind of a good counter that would shut them up.

>scottish
>white
HAHAHAHAHA
I bet you have brown eyes don't you. Like some nigger. My eyes are green you scottish ape.
Even halfies are more desirable than the scottish NIGG.

>killed off natives in North America
>slaughtered Argentinians in South America
>started slavery in Africa
>displaced abos in Australia
>starved the Irish in Europe
>got the Chinese addicted to opium in Asia

The British have literally committed atrocities/genocide on every single continent in the world. At least in America we have respect for other people.

I just go with 'it's not democratic'

what do they say?

>cowering in the face of adversity before your enemies
If you're scared about what these cunts think of you, you're doing it wrong.

you mean scottish or new scottish m8?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/951400764697653248

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

NIGEL FARAGE JUST CALLED FOR A 2ND REFERENDUM

Fuck it lads, lets do it again

60% this time

he's just being controversial to stay relevant

o say can you see

>become a house hold name because of Leave campaign
>win campaign
>work dries up
>people start to forget about you
>if only I could find some way to get back in the limelight

N I G E L

J U S T ' D

Lads, wtf?

Are the Welsh 36% Anglo-Saxon? I thought they were the population that was pushed east when they showed up?

The fucking state of our politics at the moment, lads.

Sunderland and the Welsh are going to save us again this time if there is another vote, yes?

>unknown

That's a meme, they are 100% Celtic and the fake Celts like Ireland and Scotland don't like it because of how based Wales is and how non cucky it is.

Fuck the fake Celts! FUCK THEM!!!!

>when wales is more Anglo than London

express.co.uk/news/uk/903207/Brexit-news-Nigel-Farage-second-EU-referendum-vote-UK-European-Union

>tfw purest

really makes u think huh

What is this from?

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.
Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

THE END FUCK VERSE 2

>>slaughtered Argentinians in South America
>implying this is in any way bad

Feelz bad man. I am a britimutt, and I am trying to uncuck pure anglos too.

quizsocial.com/how-woke-are-you/

how woke are you?

>The UK
British (36.94%), Irish (21.59%), Europe West (19.91%), Scandinavia (9.20%), Iberian Peninsula (3.05%), Italy/Greece (1.98%), Eastern Europe (1.84%), European Jewish (1.46%), Finland/Northwest Russia (1%)

>England
British (37.61%), Europe West (20.45%), Irish (20%), Scandinavia (9.39%), Iberian Peninsula (3.09%), Italy/Greece (2.01%), Eastern Europe (1.85%), European Jewish (1.51%)

>Scotland
Irish (43.84%), British (26.18%), Europe West (13.05%), Scandinavia (7.19%), Iberian Peninsula (2.30%), Eastern Europe (1.68%), Italy/Greece (1.63%), Finland/Northwest Russia 1.31%)

>Wales
British (36.15%), Irish (31.99%), Europe West (14.70%), Scandinavia (6.64%), Iberian Peninsula (3.21%), Eastern Europe (1.85%), Italy/Greece (1.50%), European Jewish (1%)

>Northern Ireland
Irish (48.49%), British (23.64%), Europe West (12.11%), Scandinavia (6.19%), Iberian Peninsula (2.07%), Italy/Greece (1.24%), Eastern Europe (1.10%)

"The analysis of the genetic history of two million people worldwide by family history website Ancestry was based on data collated from the AncestryDNA home DNA test that examines a person's entire genome via a simple saliva sample."

Why is outer/pol/ now 50% e-celeb cocksucking? I mean it was never great but I feel like we have over about a week been invaded by their fans or something.

Go back further user. It was normanisation that fucked us over. They brought the kikes over, and abolished all our names in favour of like shit. Gone are the Athelwulf's and Sigeric's, now we are all (((David's))) and (((Ben's))). At least we still have Alfred Edward and Harold.

>England - London
British (33.60%), Europe West (20.04%), Irish (19.76%), Scandinavia (8.41%), European Jewish (3.66%), Iberian Peninsula (3.39%), Italy/Greece (2.51%), Eastern Europe (1.86%)

Think the AR and Spencer and that lot are trying to own the 'skeptics' and take there audience, so they've dialled it up and there's a ton of drama

==PETER SUTHERLAND DEAD AT 71==
The 'Grandfather of globalism' is now a bloated rotting carcass

Press 'S' to spit on grave

youtu.be/4iPUmQDpurI

>tfw know the 'correct answers' to the questions but think they're total bullshit

Gotta love Morgoth. He has a sense of attitude that we're really lacking on the British right at the moment.

Calling a 2nd ref after 3 voting upsets (brexit,trump,2017 elx) is severely tempting fate. Fuck off Nigel for energising Blair et al.

>2017 elx
What?

2017 election

Oi, put that Scot-bashing in the bin, lads. Got to stick together.

Yeah I like morgs too. Proper working class salt of the earth type with his head screwed on.

But the 2017 election was a good thing for lefties.

Should we even be having elections in the first place until Brexit is actually sorted out? It seems dangerous having someone like Labour in power at this time.

A second referendum is what they wanted all along, and even more so now they've purposely ballsed it up and done a year of demoralisation.

Should have spelt "Americanization" with a Z to carry it home. But I agree, the amount of people who talk about this country in an American context is really starting to get on my nerves.

More hot Koreans pls.
Would me a Hapa gf.

yes, but it went heavily against expectation.

>race mixing

Any woman not of these islands isn't white.

Yeah, against expectation for us.
It just galvanized the left.
They honestly think they're a "government in waiting".

They're honoraries.

>They honestly think they're a "government in waiting".
I'm willing to agree with them.

>They're honoraries.
No they're not. Fuck off.

>half english people are the equivalent of not being english
I'm not saying I'm full english blooded I'm not. But half my bloodline goes back a thousand years in this country to the fucking anglosaxons.
>you''re not white!
Half white. But atleast I'm not some norman or scot nigger.

>t Pakistani

Fuck off back to where your genes came from

When did farage turn into a remoaner cuck?

I feel a little bad for Mark Hamil.
This Is coming from someone who hates star wars.

A Scot nigger has more balls than you will ever have...........fucking horses hoove mutt bastard

Labour actually is proposing positive policies (or should I say affirmative?), while all Tories really have these days is old boomers still voting for Thatcher, and a bunch of idiot kids who think that Tories are right wing.

Wrong.

Holy fuck that's hot.

You know they are just whores for wealthy people who happen to do a song and dance number

Saudi princes and hollyjews are how they bring in the big bucks

Sup Forums is a neocon board now thanks to the trumpkiddies. Only /sg/ and brit/pol/ soldier on.

What the fuck is Are Nige doing??

Who is paying or threatening him?

>But 'e's a genuine patriot, and not in the pay of MI5 or its two criminal proxies

You should watch Wizards, user. Top tier movie and Mark Hamil was always a better voice actor than on screen actor.

Ho Lee Fuk

spies