This is what Trump supporters actually believe

This is what Trump supporters actually believe

where's the lie

it's true though

It's true though. Libshits are actually that stupid. As much as the right gets shat on, many of us are the ones that are constantly diving into new literature and studying history and philosophy in our free time, rather than watching cartoons for "adults". It's almost as if the left is just autistic or something.

Facts in that pic

Based Carol

GUYS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND ITS NOT A RIGHT VS LEFT THING.

NOT EVERYBODY ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT FITS INTO YOUR PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS OF THEM! WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS WE (SHOULD) MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCES NOT WHAT SOME NEWS CORPORATION SAYS. WE CAN GAIN INFORMATION FROM THESE INSTITUTIONS BUT WE MUST QUESTION EVERYTHING WE HEAR.

Hello Sargon. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

You will never track our political stances down.

yes and sure they may be accurate sometimes. but is it really fair to say call all republican old white men? sure a lot of republicans are, but there are plenty of young 20 year old republicans who just have different ideals from what a liberal does?

what does this tell us? maybe it tells us that stereotypes aren't always right, and that we should stop generalizing and hating entire groups of people based on these silly preconceived notions that may or may not be correct.

SAGE

but that's true though. i used to be a normie watching jon stewart and thinking i was clever and knew how the world works based on that. i actually was one the fake news swallowing normie retards.

if liberals want to be on the winning team they just have to call themselves classical liberals and get free high fives from every anti-establishment conservative

I've had liberals tell me that to my face. Fucking Bob Saget said he gets his news from late night comics when he was on Jim and Sam the other day.

It's the truth though, you literally hear liberals regurgitate SNL propaganda as if it's fact. And it's not just some isolated instances or a couple people.... it's almost all liberals and they do it all the time.

Shes not wrong

Wasn't there some bullshit study that said Daily Show viewers were more informed than people that watched Fox News? I remember liberals saying that a lot

Bait thread. Fuck off.

studies are a meme
you can manipulate the methods and come up with whatever results you desire. the fake news will report the study despite flawed methodology. and establishment scientists wont risk their jobs challenging it. mainstream science these days is like a cult of scientism

>classical liberals
desu this is me, i believe in a government that helps the people (roads, bridges) is for the people (unions, min wage), but largely stays out of people business. This includes peoples literal business. Like i don't think there should be a tax rate for businesses. For the CEO's who run them, yes tax the fuck out of them, but in order for business to prosper in America, we must allow businesses to actually have incentive to come here vs outsourcing to china

It's true.

If you define informed as knowing and agreeing with leftie memes then yes

That describes my last 4 roommates so...

Watching both left and right sides of america. Righties with their heads down doing work. Lefties believe everything stephen colbert says like he's the fucking messiah. Lefties have no answer against honest to god hard work from the people on the right and it has so far been a beautiful thing to watch.

This is a hilarious straw man

Good shit

Hard work right wing?

This is a meme, right? Right wingers, no matter where and when in history, have always needed economic safe spaces to exist. To put them on the same playing field as everyone else is the same as genociding them.

That's true though, how can anyone deny it.
Leftists are mental infants who derive their political opinions from Harry Potter and silly comics like Stephen Coubert rather than educating themselves and formulating their own opinions.

LOOK AT ALL YOU STUPID FUCKS PROVING MY POINT SAYING SHIT LIKE: "LUL IT'S TRUE THO". YOU GUYS ARE SO BUTTHURT AND UNABLE TO REALIZE THAT MAYBE MOST LIBERALS AREN'T LIKE THIS.

GUESS WHERE YOU PROBABLY HEARD WHERE "ALL THE LIBERALS HEAR THEIR NEWS". I'M GUESSING FOX NEWS. OR YOU JUST CONVINCED YOURSELF LIBERALS ARE THIS WAY BECAUSE OF AN UNDERLYING INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER SIDE, SO INSTEAD OF UNDERSTANDING YOU BELITTLE AND BERATE THEM. GOOD JOB. VERY NICE.

(((Informed)))

t. “I work retail and contribute to society.”

>left wing america
>portland, the city of lazy stupid vagrant beggars, can't pump their own gas, drain on whole country for welfare
>right wing america
>mesa, self sufficient city, low crime, peaceful, and affluent

this guy is a genius

samefag

>they're not getting their force fed establishment propaganda opinions from force fed establishment propaganda
wut

>MAYBE MOST LIBERALS AREN'T LIKE THIS.
Except you all are. You all vote for the same policies that keep your political camp infested with such fucking losers. The great irony is, you rely on the exceptional cases, celebrities, massively wealthy, who profit off the increasing divide between classes that you bring about in your attacks on middle class America. The Right thrives on the middle class, the people who actually keep this whole thing running, rather than pedophillic Hollywood actors relaying political opinions for them.
Leftists are so stupid and gay its unbelievable.

FORCE FED PROPAGANDA. OMG DUDE LISTEN TO YOURSELF. THESE ARE REAL OPINIONS. CAN'T YOU REALIZE THAT PEOPLE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS THAN YOU? MAYBE YOU'D LIKE TO CLARIFY SOME OF THESE FORCE FED OPINIONS, ID REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK LIBERALS THINK THAT ARE SO STUPID.

AGAIN, DUDE YOU'RE GENERALIZING. I AGREE THERE'S A LOT OF FUCKING RETARDED PEOPLE OUT THERE ON BOTH SIDES. AND YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE VOTE FOR POLICIES OURSELVES? NO WE VOTE IN PEOPLE WHO WE HOPE WILL VOTE IN OUR FAVOR BUT THEN END UP DOING WHATEVER A FUCKING LOBBYIST TELLS THEM TO DO AFTER SLIPPING A WAD OF CASH IN THEIR POCKET. AND SERIOUSLY
>THE RIGHT THRIVES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS
YOU MEAN THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WORKING FORCE THROUGH LOW MINIMUM WAGE AND A LOW TAX RATE FOR THE WEALTHY WHILE
>HOLLYWOOD ACTORS RELAY POLITICAL OPINIONS FOR THEM
YOU MEAN THEY ACTUALLY GIVE A VOICE TO THE SMALL PEOPLE RATHER THAN THE PEOPLE IN POWER? WOW THAT SOUNDS AWFUL

Its a meme. People are so fragile when it comes to this stuff kek

IF I DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN IT'S LUGENPRESSE, THE POST

Get a load of this AIDs infected faggot. You're so dumb. Daily reminder: leftards vote en masse for open borders which allows the exploitation of immigrants to be worked at a price lower than minimum wage which then stagnates the pay-rate for everyone else.

no the left is retarded, but you are autistic

THANK YOU FOR RESORTING TO CALLING ME NAMES. REALLY PROVES WHO IS THE MORE LEVEL-HEADED AND LOGICAL OF THE TWO.

AND AS FOR IMMIGRANTS, YES I BELIEVE EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SHOULD BE TOSSED OUT AND FORCED TO GO THROUGH IMMIGRATION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, HOWEVER I THINK A FUCKING WALL IS A HUGE WASTE OF RESOURCES WHEN WE COULD BE RETRAINING OUR POLICE TO WORK ON THIS SORT OF STUFF AND MEANWHILE WE CAN TEACH OUR POLICE HOW NOT TO COMMIT BRUTALITIES WHILE ON DUTY

Are the people of Nazareth deaf? Fuck me.

It's true, TV is not a good source of information

Some libfags do get their “news” from shit-tier comedy shows, OP, and some are actually proud of it. Terrible.

I don't really care about much else other than commies need to die along with other subhumans.

You equate studying factual data which points out to disproportionate crime and social issues with being racist or just using "stereotypes." That is relying on a subjective, emotional appeal while ignoring the numbers. You sir, are a retard of the highest caliber and if you really are Sargon, I hope you get btfo'd off this here Internet thing before it permanently ruins you.

I'M SORRY THE CAPS? YEAH SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T READ SHIT UNLESS IT'S RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE.

OR ARE YOU SAYING I'M NOT HEARING YOUR OPINION BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU'VE TOLD ME WHAT IDEALS LIBERALS HAVE THAT ARE SO STUPID

Okay, so we agree liberals are fucktards who vote for stupid shit that only makes wage problems worse.

Can we teach niggers not to create a violent environment which conditions everyone to be ready for a conflict the second they step foot in their neighborhoods? Or are we going to ignore their culpability in that?

No i just think you look silly :)

OK YES, PERHAPS THE DATA IS TRUE AND I CAN ABSOLUTELY NOT DISAGREE WITH THE FACTS WHEN THEY ARE LAID OUT LIKE THAT. I'D RATHER YOU NOT CALL ME A RETARD, BUT IT'S COOL I GET IT.

ANYWAYS DON'T YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE SOME REASONS FOR THESE CULTURAL DIFFERENCES? SUCH AS PAST DISCRIMINATION? IF YOU TELL A PERSON FROM BIRTH THAT THEY ARE IGNORANT AND MORE PRONE TO VIOLENCE, THEN GUESS WHAT, THEY WILL PROBABLY GROW UP BELIEVING THAT DESPITE IT BEING TRUE. AND IT BASICALLY BECOMES A SELF SERVING PROPHECY.

IF WE CAN'T LEARN TO DITCH THE STEREOTYPES AND START REFERRING TO PEOPLE AS INDIVIDUALS WITH SEPARATE OPINIONS AND IDEALS RATHER THAN ONE MASSIVE GENERALIZATION THAN I THINK WE CAN MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

READ ABOVE POST PLZ

I'M OK WITH THAT :)

>THESE ARE REAL OPINIONS
no, they're not. these are propaganda talking points. the left is famous for not even being able to argue or debate their positions. try and talk to one of them, all they can do is sneer, laugh, and repeat their propaganda. not a lot of independent thought and ideas goes into it. that's the problem. but you know this because you are trolling me, well done

IF WE *CAN* LEARN

OK, SIR, I AM A LIBERAL.

PLEASE TELL ME SOME PROPAGANDA TALKING POINTS AND I WILL PERSONALLY DEFEND THEM OR I WILL DISAGREE WITH THEM.

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT

Then they're weak-willed people and deserve their chosen fate. That's no excuse. Stand up for yourself, fucking pussy. Stop expecting every one to hold your hand.

I wonder why Spain isn't such a shithole when arabs and niggers literally conquered and enslaved them while making them second class citizens discriminated against in their own land for not being Muslim until they collectively chimped out and genocided the shitskins out of the Iberian. I mean, they did pretty great. They contribute more to the world in a week than in all of the history of Islam.

Meanwhile, Haiti genocided the white people and now seek refuge in white countries because niggers are subhuman parasites that turn everything they touch into a wasteland.

OK BUT AGAIN IF WE TELL A PERSON THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO STAND UP FOR THEIR SELF BECAUSE THEY ARE WRONG, BECAUSE "THE FACTS SHOW BLACKS ARE MORE PRONE TO VIOLENCE". THEN OF COURSE THEY WON'T TRY TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES.

EVERYONE IS A PRODUCT OF THEIR ENVIRONMENT, SO WHY DON'T WE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT AND NOT THE PEOPLE

OK, ISLAM IS LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BEAST. LIKE THAT CULTURE IS CLEARLY STUCK IN THE DARK AGES. THE WAY THEY TREAT WOMEN IS ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL, BUT WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THEIR POINT OF VIEW.

THEY GREW UP THEIR ENTIRE LIFE TAUGHT THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY, THIS IS GOD'S WAY. WE HAVE TO RESPECT THEIR OPINION, AND AT LEAST TRY TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO THEM BEFORE BLOWING THEM THE FUCK UP.

AND AGAIN WITH THE GENERALIZATIONS, NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO EVEN PRACTICE ISLAM BELIEVE ALL OF ITS TEACHINGS, BUT RATHER CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE FAITH.

Why should I stand up for a degenerate race of profligate thieves who are a net drain on all the rest of us?

Ethnic groups will continue to find other agents or segments of society to blame their problems on. The pattern seems to be every group except whites and asians. Thus, the cycle will only end when the sjw bullshit is put to the side, the raw data is discussed without condemnation, and a solution is actually implemented that fixes the problem. This would include an entire change generationally, and there is large reason to believe it won't be successful. Your solution is guaranteed to only exasperate racial and social tensions currently brewing, as the numbers continue to utterly destroy claims that "we are all equal!" and "we are all the same!"

>EVERYONE IS A PRODUCT OF THEIR ENVIRONMENT, SO WHY DON'T WE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT AND NOT THE PEOPLE

Translated:
>gibs moar monies for muh social programs and I bet we’ll solve all of humanity’s problems this time,I swear, guise!!!

BECAUSE THEY ARE HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE YOU BRO. IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, WOULDN'T YOU WANT SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE GETTING YOUR BACK? YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THESE ARE PEOPLE WITH REAL EMOTIONS AND PROBLEMS.

EXASPERATE WHO EXACTLY? THE PEOPLE BEING RACIST IN THE FIRST PLACE? I MEAN I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S 2018 AND RACISM IS A PRETTY BAD FUCKING THING. AND WTF WHITE PEOPLE BLAME THEIR PROBLEMS ON OTHER PEOPLE ALL THE FUCKING TIME. LOOK AT THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT FOR EXAMPLE THEY ARE CONSTANTLY BLAMING THE PATRIARCHY FOR THEIR PROBLEMS.

MAYBE THE REASON WHITES AND ASIANS ARE BLAMING OTHERS FOR THEIR PROBLEMS IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO BLAME ANYONE ELSE ON. I MEAN I KNOW IT'S LIKE A BUZZ PHRASE BUT THERE IS SUCH A THING AS "WHITE PRIVILEGE" AND MAYBE THAT'S A REASON WHITE MEN DON'T COMPLAIN AS MUCH

Its true though, you people get your news from Stephen Colbert and John (Stewart) Liebowitz. You're basically retarded drones repeating back what the funny man said on the TV

OK NO I THINK A BETTER WAY TO DO THIS IS TO DO IT ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL. IF YOU CAN MAKE A DECISION PERSONALLY TO HELP CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU FOR THE BETTER, THAN WHY CAN'T ANYONE ELSE?

SO BASICALLY YOU HAVE TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT IN ORDER TO PROVE IT IS POSSIBLE.

WE DON'T NEED SOCIAL PROGRAMS WE JUST NEED TO START TO LISTEN AND TALK AND UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER ON A DEEPER LEVEL THAN WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW.

>BECAUSE THEY ARE HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE YOU BRO.

>IF YOU CAN MAKE A DECISION PERSONALLY TO HELP CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU FOR THE BETTER, THAN WHY CAN'T ANYONE ELSE?
Police do this every time they kill a nigger

GOOD ARGUMENT, I MEAN MEME. COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING OF VALUE TO CONTRIBUTE.

You're literally on an image board dedicated to cartoons

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF IGNORANCE, MY FRIEND. MAYBE YOU SHOULD START WATCHING SOME COLBERT, YOU MIGHT LEARN A THING OR TWO LOL

WELL SEEING AS NO ONE HAS GIVEN A PROPER REBUTTAL, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASSUME I'M RIGHT. THANKS GUYS.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is a board about politics, I think you may be lost sweet summerchild.

And do we talk about cartoons here? No, we talk about politics. God damn I swear all ancaps are fucking braindead.

dont forget hood rat abortion

ACTUALLY, SIR I THINK YOU LOST, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN REFUTE ANYTHING IM SAYING PROPERLY AND INSTEAD TALK ABOUT MEANINGLESS POINTS.

LIKE SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU EVEN AWARE OF YOURSELF, YOU JUST GOT ROASTED BY ME SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU'RE GONNA NITPICK THIS ONE GUY.

FUCKING CHRIST MAN

I'd like you to
a)outline what your argument even is, while avoiding appeals to emotion like, "MUH HUMANZ MAN"
b)provide examples of where you "roasted" anyone

As far as I can see you got laughed out of your own thread and nobody takes you seriously.

MY POINT IS WE NEED TO STOP GENERALIZING PEOPLE, AND INSTEAD TREAT THEM AS INDIVIDUALS. THIS INCLUDES BLACKS, MUSLIMS, AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS ALIKE.

YEAH NICE OF YOU TO TWIST REALITY INTO WHAT WORKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS. I'VE LITERALLY GOTTEN THE LAST WORD ON ANY MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD. IF SOMEONE REFUTES ME I REFUTE THEM BACK, OR I AGREE WITH THEM.

wow, op is such a retard

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WHY, MY DEAR COLLEAGUE. I'D LOVE TO HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH YOU.

the left is retarded, we're autistic, big difference, faggot

lol, fuck i love Sup Forums,

thanks for the chuckle, faggot

That makes no sense whatsoever.
Your whole worldview is built on faggot fairy delusions which have no basis in reality.
German shepherds born for protection have certain behaviors. We generalize these breeds because they exhibit certain traits as a mass. The same is true of society. Certain cultures breed certain traits out of people. If we want a utopian society free of crime where everyone has the opportunity to succeed then we need to gas the kikes race war now.

>sister moves to boston, has liberal roomate, starts to watch cnn
after a couple months shes telling me to stop saying nigger and to stop pointing out who is jewish.
liberals are sheep.

Laugh while you still can, you're going into the oven soon.

YOUR WORLDVIEW IS BASED ON IGNORANCE AND HATE.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARING THE COMPLEXITY OF HUMAN THOUGHT AND EMOTIONS TO THAT OF A DOG? LIKE SERIOUSLY?

YES I AGREE THAT THERE MAY BE SOME PHYSICAL AND EVEN SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAITS BEING PASSED DOWN FROM OUR ANCESTORS, BUT TO SUGGEST THAT A PERSON IS ENTIRELY BOUND TO THEIR DNA ACTUALLY MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. IT'S ABOUT NATURE, NURTURE, NATURE PLAYS A PART IN OUR DEVELOPMENT AND SO DOES HOW WE WERE RAISED.

AND WHY CAN'T THERE BE A PLACE FOR ALL RACES ANYWAYS DESPITE OUR DIFFERENCES. I MEAN STEREOTYPICALLY BLACK MEN ARE MORE PHYSICALLY FIT AND STRONG THEN WHITE MEN. WE NEED THINGS TO BE LIFTED AND THINGS MOVED.

I'M NOT SAYING EVERY BLACK MAN SHOULD GO LIFT BOXES, WE ARE VERSATILE, BUT WE ALSO ALL HAVE OUR OWN STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES.

There absolutely is a place for black people. Eating bananas in the jungle.

>caps lock spam
grandpa detected, go to bed

BUT I'M A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, NO ONES AFTER ME

Real Americans get their news from Fox News while getting high

You're a kike.

STFU HOW BOUT YOU READ WHAT I SAY INSTEAD OF ONLY LOOKING AT THE TYPE FACE IT'S WRITTEN IN

>ARE YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARING THE COMPLEXITY OF HUMAN THOUGHT AND EMOTIONS TO THAT OF A DOG?
The fuck do you know? Dogs are far more intelligent and possess a far wider variety of emotional feelings and connections than any nigger ever will. You'll never have to go to sleep wondering if the dog will walk out the house with all your shit.

I believe that, through successive generations of education and labor the nigger may be able to make something of themselves, possibly. It is however their responsibility. I shouldn't have to support the dead weight of the world to get on our level. I'd rather them die like the parasites they are.
>I MEAN STEREOTYPICALLY BLACK MEN ARE MORE PHYSICALLY FIT AND STRONG THEN WHITE MEN. WE NEED THINGS TO BE LIFTED AND THINGS MOVED.
White people invented technology to lift things. We literally do not need niggers.
>WE
Nigger.

YOU ARE IGNORANT. YOU HAVE A MUCH MORE SOLID REASON TO BE GASSED.

NO ONE WANTS YOU PROCREATING AND SPEWING YOUR HATEFUL GARBAGE ONTO ANOTHER HUMAN SOUL.

NO THANK YOU. WE CAN STOP AT YOUR GENERATION.

why don't you understand how to use the internet?

As expected. you have the typical Commie Jew mindset.
I can guarantee your death will be very painful.

AIGHT BRO, I HAVE 0 RESPECT FOR YOU. LIKE LITERALLY.

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SPEWING HATE AND IGNORANCE, AND NONE OF YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE VALID
>Dogs are far more intelligent and possess a far wider variety of emotional feelings and connections than any nigger ever will
IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THIS MAN, YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM. LIKE A FUCKING PROBLEM. YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND GET SOME REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I KNOW PLENTY OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE COMPASSIONATE AND SMARTER THAN YOUR SORRY ASS WILL EVER BE.

AND I'M WHITE BUT I ACTUALLY THINK FOR MYSELF AND REALIZE THAT RACISM IS BASED IN IGNORANCE AND THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE JUST AS MUCH HUMAN AS ANYONE ELSE.

FUCKING IGNORANT NAZI.

YEAH MAYBE THAT MINDSET IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID AND BIASED TO CONSIDER IT.

FUCKING PATHETIC MY FRIEND.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and stop bringing your bigoted views about dogs onto my fucking thread, faggot nigger bitch. They have done FAR more for civilization and mankind as a whole than this degenerative race of blackskinned nigger monkeys ever has. Maybe once your colored cousins get on the level of a fucking Beagle you'll have room to talk, Jamarckus, until then, go fuck yourself.

you mean anime don't you? baka gaijin.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be on the right.