Boku no Hero Academia Thread

Roast Grapelet... That is all.

Don't mind if I do! What's the main difference between Tokoyami and Mineta? Tokoyami is a cunning runt and Mineta is a running cunt.

>sugar is below sadrock

I call shenanigans.

I'd call them manlets if they weren't just starting high school or whatever

I didn't make the chart, user.

>Tokoyami is the shortest non-Mineta male
Wow. Momo's pretty tall too.

This is what happens when I actually try to get last post myself - look at that perfect timing Grapehating scum.

10 cm is his hair

Couldn't they just abuse Uraraka's floating quirk to make themselves virtually weightless? Then just bursting in short intervals with the jetpack to basically keep them way off the ground the entire time?

I don't ever remember Shiggy using video game terminology. When did it happen?

This is a Grapesbro thread now.

Okay, dude. Have fun with that.

There was the whole game over thing when they attacked Deku's class with the Nomu.

Ah ok I remember. But was that enough to label him a man-child?

Guys I just noticed that after Shigaraki was beaten at the USJ, the second voice on the tv feed that was talking about the Nomou he made with OfA has the same voice as the doctor who told Midoriya he was quirkless.

Post proofs.

His behavior like yours is what we call man-child behavior

Here's your (you)

>tfw a 15yo girl is taller than you

>invisible girl was topless the whole time
Unf

It's gonna be a good time when she's hit by one of those quirk destroying bullets.

What are Iida and Sero doing?

>she turns out to be ugly as shit

>she turns out to be a trap

How to fix their shit team:

1) kick out the halfnig
2) tear off Tooru's clothes and put her on the side so she can steal headbands
3) Jirou is Ryder now, tie the jacks around headbands on xir forehead
4) sadrock is horse now, since that's the only thing he's good for

I wonder why AfO let him get like that.

Shiggy is his protege. He's was raised to be his successor. So why did AfO let him live in a filthy room with trashbags and anime figurines? Wouldn't it have made more sense to groom him to be calm and sophisticated?

There's no way she can be uglier than Jirou

Minta is a pretty cool guy, eh throws grapes and doesnt afraid of anything.

Yes!!!!

So are Kamui and Mt Lady gonna fuck?

I noticed they interact a lot.

>Wouldn't it have made more sense to groom him to be calm and sophisticated?
Because if he wasn't a NEET otaku with no life he would probably not be a villain? Just like the sad sacks of shit who hate on Grapefag because they can't handle real women expressing their freedom of speech on Sup Forums.

Would it make her visible, though?

Her quirk is light refraction, not invisibility. It would be like Tokoyami losing his bird head.

Yep. Small guy ladies man gonna fuck tall girl.

Kinda reminds you of something huh.

i wonder if deku and ochako will form a signature combo during this team up.

Time for another fastball special.

But Kamui can grow himself to have a giant boner.

Face it, grapefag, Momo ain't for Mineto.

>yfw Tsuyu and Deku will instead, while Ochako watches

Todoroki is so gentlemanly in this picture it's pretty cute

>Face it, grapefag, Momo ain't for Mineto
Face it, no matter how much you try to hide it, Mineta is the only guy for her. She either marries him or dies, and the poll showed this before it was blatantly proxy rigged.

>rubbing his dick against another man's girl
>gentleman

Are you sure you didn't mean Tokoyami? He's the real gent.

DELET

People who were abused as kids tend to become screw ups and the type that can't really be helped. Add on top of that All for One probably doesn't actually care for him especially since he hated and killed his grandmother . AfO probably just gave him whatever he wanted instead of actually raising him.

>Replying

Just report and ignore. Then we can laugh when a mod deletes all the posts for the umpteenth time.

>we
>a mod
It's literally one cuck who does all the reporting and one redditor nicknamed Troid who does the deleting. And no matter how hard you two numales try, I always keep on cucking you like the Alpha girl I am.

Dat momo

Post your Grapehate

Japan still having shit mental health care isn't surprising. Doubly so that AfO wouldn't take him to a therapist.

Still though, not even teaching him to dress himself nice and smoothtalk? Being a reeing manchild isn't going to convince people that he's a threat.

>tfw taller than every character
Every fucking time.

To the user whose reply got deleted/deleted it:
You are worth something and even though you'll live with that you can always be a good person and you are worth more than you think
Entrusting an immature mentally damaged young adult is stupid but at least he's easy to manipulate. Entrusting power to a regular evil person with their own thought process might not yield the expected results

>but at least he's easy to manipulate

That's true. I wonder how fun the inevitable reunion will be.

Don't. You're seriously just as bad as Grapefag if not worse than her at this point.

shut up grapefag

God damn, talk about something else already.

Like the light novels. Has anyone gotten around to TLing them yet?

>Shiggy is also reunited with Stain
I want Tomura to kill him for what he did when they first met.

There were some translations on another site, but they got deleted.

Powerful ammo here for the Minetafag shippers!

This is the only part of Smash that was specifically grapproved by Hori.

MomoSero OTP

No. He is literally the ultimate subhuman compared to her. She can do everything his quirk does except better.

Meanwhile, if Mineta impregnates her.... genius scientist kids capable of using their parents combined quirks to create new life forms, on demand Noumus but better.

If bacon told his dad that she makes his tiny herbivore dinkie bigger, Endeavor would asses her quirk and come to the same conclusion as I did. He'd probably kill his own son, Sero, Sugar and anyone else who would ever think about getting in between these two. One of their sons will literally bring mankind to transcendence. Just like Jesus turned water into grape juice**, Mineta and Momo's child will turn grape juice into... God knows what amazing wonders.

Seriously, even the autists who post grape hate should stop and think for a second. Are their feelings being hurt by the fact that a "small" guy gets to fuck the hottest girl in class SO MUCH that they can't see the bigger picture?

Humanity's future rests in Mineta's ball sack and later Momo's belly.

Deal with it.

I didn't hate grapes before this but I sure do now.

POST BEST PANELS

>want to talk about MHA with other anons
>have only seen the anime and want to avoid spoilers from the manga to get an original experience
>have to blow through the entire thread just to avoid spoilers

At least I'm not grapefag.

Sorry, I mistakenly pushed the wrong button. Here it is again:

No. He is literally the ultimate subhuman compared to her. She can do everything his quirk does except better.

Meanwhile, if Mineta impregnates her.... genius scientist kids capable of using their parents combined quirks to create new life forms, on demand Noumus but better.

If bacon told his dad that she makes his tiny herbivore dinkie bigger, Endeavor would asses her quirk and come to the same conclusion as I did. He'd probably kill his own son, Sero, Sugar and anyone else who would ever think about getting in between these two. One of their sons will literally bring mankind to transcendence. Just like Jesus turned water into grape juice**, Mineta and Momo's child will turn grape juice into... God knows what amazing wonders.

Seriously, even the autists who post grape hate should stop and think for a second. Are their feelings being hurt by the fact that a "small" guy gets to fuck the hottest girl in class SO MUCH that they can't see the bigger picture?

Humanity's future rests in Mineta's ball sack and later Momo's belly.

Deal with it.

Why am I not surprised.

>unironically self-inserting as grape

>Ochako joins deku cause she wants the D
>Mai does it for the attention
>Tokoyami just doing it cause he was reasonable and willing to help out

>Momo joins Todoroki cause she wants the D
>Iida does it becasue he wants to prove himself
>Kaminari does it cause he was reasonable and willing to help

>Kirishima joins Bakugou because he wants the D
>Mina does it because she wants to win
>Sero does it because cause he was reasonable and willing to help

So what arc do you guys think we're getting next? Culture festival? Christmas? Trip to America? The SoL we've all been craving?

#1 reason to not skip the tournament arc.

I would be surprised of theres not a Culture Festival for at least a couple of characters. Maybe to develop some relationships between the characters like Deku and Uraraka

Would Bakugou be mad if you kissed him on the cheek and ran away?

I would be mad if anyone but Kirishima kissed me hahaha

Did I just fall into a portal and wake up 10 years in the past? Holy shit Geass time.

Funeral arc

Betrayal. No idea who or what for, but there's bound to be some big betrayal before the end and I want to see Deku's reaction.

Whole page.

still my favorite panel of the manga to this day.

Name one of the side characters in 1-A who, if you suddenly removed from the story, you wouldn't notice was missing

Mineta

It would improve too much to not notice
also he's the traitor

Mineta

Aoyama, simply because he doesn't hang out with anyone.

You'd notice eventually, but it'd be awhile before anyone else does since he has no friends.

>ywn have tsuyu-chan say "You're so cool."

why does this anime spend 10 fucking minutes of every episode with flashbacks

Its called padding. Get use to it nigger.

He's the only character in the entire series that feels like a complete imitation of better versions of the character, so it really bothers me. Right down to his appearance.

Just off I would only miss Mineta Tsu, Ochaco, Poe, Moth, Deku, Spark, Sparkle, REDRIOTREDRIOTREDRIOT, Baku, Momo, Todoroki, Iida, and Lotsa-legs-eats-goblin-babies-many.

never have I wanted something from this series more than this

catching up with the source material would be a no no

Is this series big enough for Jump to give it the One Piece/Bleach anime treatment?

Only her boyfriend is told that.

Muscular is best boy.

I'd notice him missing, to be honest. There has to be a class pervert.

I was thinking Sad Rock or Sugar Rush, but Aoyama's up there, too. He's not even comic relief, he's just....lame. And he hasn't done shit.

Reading the wiki, apparently nobody knows where he was when the villains attacked the school. Author oversight (cementing his place as forgettable) or TRAITOR?

Liar.

> One Piece anime
You want to decrease the animation quality?

>not being at least 1.8 meters when you went into high school

Manlet.