One piece's 20th anniversary is this year
how hyped are you

>Lead the Strawhats into a trap
>Seduced Sanji
>Taunted Luffy and Nami
>Shot Reiju and memory wiped her
>Insulted Sanji behind his back
>Attempted to murder Sanji, and by extension trigger a mass assassination

So no she didn't really do anything wrong. Or at least, nothing worst than, say, Mr.2.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

So we 're getting a double issue this week ?

Who?

>tfw you're only a month older than One Piece
wew lad

Is he some new character?

Is it ichigo stepbrother ?

Who's that old guy?

alright boys, it's time for another one
who really is the best clown

>amnesia makes him forget all about his brothers
>still remembers he his a commie who doesn't want to go back home

And there are people who still believe Oda isn't a hack

Katakuri's dad? Too similar, i don't like it.

>roger's crew or vegapunk ripoff

Leave Jobberkuri to me!

that's before the tenryubito shot him retard

Luffy would probably forgive her for some chocolate.

Yeah, he fucked up. He could've been busy saving a country and unable to be there in time. He also could've made him "die" later. And everything solved without memory bullshit.

>Caesar couldn't kill a bunch of fodders with his most lethal weapon
>people think his new weapon will kill Big Mom

Hit the gas

They din't? The poison was alive and ate a DF. That was the cool thing. Not his most lethal poison.

The amnesia thing was completely unnecessary. Sabo couldn't go see Luffy for the same reason Ace couldn't: They were living their own fucking life, and minding their own business

it's Gastino's weapon, retard

Any of the OP movies worth watching?

well the sinister of pudding was suggested in early WCI arc and oda drew brook stealing the poneyglyph symbols both suggests he planned the arc before drawing them so the definite outcome of this is the SH wont be in control of WCI.

Katakuri better show off why he's got the highest known Bounty in One Piece. He better get a 2 or 3 v 1. I doubt that a single SH or Firetank Pirate can take him on alone.

The one on your pic. 4th one, Gold and the one with Kinjishi are not bad as well.

no

Yup. He could've made something he was just waiting for Luffy to get "big" to meet him. Sabo should've been older when he died so not too much time to wait before Luffy actually become a pirate. And when the news Ace was going to be executed he was on some dangerous mission far away that totally needed his presence.

Seriously, what the FUCK is up with Sabo?

>20 years into a series
>hey, did you know there was a 3rd brother lol?
>don't worry, I won't really kill Ace off haha

What did HACKda mean by that?

>I doubt that a single SH or Firetank Pirate can take him alone
Pic related

I really liked Film Z. The recap ones are a good time too if you're in a nostalgic mood but don't feel like watching entire arcs.

The gas on Zou didn't kill anyone either. I think Caesar failing at killing people supposed to be a running gag.

I'm expecting the assassination attempt to go as planned, but fail at killing Mom anyway because Caesar's a fuck up. But this will still weaken her. This is the best way for Luffy to take down a Yonoku and not make it feel like an anticlimactic asspull.

Do people actually bet money on the outcome of SH plot?

>breaks his leg vs vergo
>can't kick down a steel door
>gets fucked by doffy

I thought after surviving Magellans attack Luffy became resistant to poison?
How come eating some random fish almost kills him when he could inhale Ceasars farts no problem?

He'll 2v1 Sanji and Jinbei.

Jinbei can use water to weaken him, and Sanji is skilled enough at CoO to "keep up" with his future sight. They're also the two most important Strawhats right now (one is joining, and the other is the "star"), and they've shown teamwork before fighting Wadatsumi at Fishman Island.

When will the REAL strawhats come back?

>implying Jinbe can't handle Jobtooth all by himself

Jinbe is the new star, "Sanji's year" was just a meme

>introducing a "badass" new character with the highest known bounty just so Sanji can fight him after doing nothing for god knows how long
The literal definition of jobbing
Oda the hack is at it again

Who else will drop One Piece if Jinbei joins?

Get over it Baby

>don't worry, I won't really kill Ace off haha
He's not Ace. You choose to view him like that.

Didn't you read the last chapter? He already joined.

Resistant =/= Immune

That fish apparently had enough poison to insta-kill, especially the amount Luffy had, if he didn't have that Magellans-trained resistance Luffy would have died instantly.

Arc ain't over yet, he can still bite it

To give Luffy a connection to someone who went through bad times as a kid due to his background as a part of a family of Celestial Dragons?

To have someone fill the role of holding Ace's Devil Fruit while not being part of the Straw Hats?

That's all I can gather really.

Also, Ace and Luffy hardly had any backstory compared to the other Straw Hats before the timeskip.

He already joined. Luckily he'll die by the end of the Arc so it'll be a short-lived suffering for us.

sabo was introduced like 12-13 years into the series you nigger

Idk, is being autistic her fault?

>to give Luffy a connection to someone treated bad by Celestial Dragons

Camie
Hancock
Jinbe

There's probably a ton more.

If it takes both Sanji and Jinbe to take on Katakuri, then they're fucking done, because Big Mom outnumbers them and Smoothie is also right there.

>13 years into the series is okay

Might be make the Revolutionaries more relevant. Dragon has done jack shit except maybe save Luffy in Loguetown

>very strong
>loyal
>handsome
>fit
>has very unique personality traits
>probably smells like pussy
>saves luffy's ass all the time

Why all the hating on the most based fishman ever?

Fuck off already. These threads are becoming cancerous with the RPfaggotry.

>fit

He's fat as fuck.

>Why all the hating on the most based fishman ever?
redditors and kids from narutoforums/apforums

Because he has no reason to follow Luffy, he's constantly on his dick like a creepy middle-aged stalker.

Yeah, but none of them are actually related by blood to them.

Sabo's story of betrayal by his own people is much more interesting than 'muh slavery and trafficking".

The same goes for Doflamingo and Corazon, much more interesting stories on the Celestial Dragons than what we got from any of those 3.

Sabo and Koala will at least regularly show up between arcs, and maybe Jinbei too if he makes it through the current story.

he's boring

give us flashback jinbe instead and I'm game

>characters that need a stiff angry dick shoved into them

I wasn't a fan of him until the most recent chapter. Now I'm okay with him joining.
>apforums
AP is probably the most Pro-Jinbei One Piece community out there.

>very strong
Irrelevant to being a Straw Hat.
>loyal
Tons of characters are. Tons of characters are even moreso than some of the Straw Hats, for that matter, but they didn't join.
>handsome
>fit
>has very unique personality traits
Flat out lies.
>probably smells like pussy
>saves luffy's ass all the time
These are actually bad things.

Try again, fishsticks.

He doesn't fit into the group.

Strong world is the best one.
But go watch the 2nd movie if you wanna see Nami x Sanji getting married.

>Yeah, but none of them are actually related by blood to them.
Sabo isn't either

He's not female, so they don't like him. Waifufags hate that he takes a spot from the girl of the arc, powerlevelfags hate him because they think the monster trio existed, not realizing it's the threat to the WG that matters the most, idiots hate him because they think he has to have a role on the ship to be a Straw Hat, and underage hate him because he's not a walking gag. I honestly hope the haters drop OP, but you know they'll increase the shitposting out of spite.

who /hype for best arc/ here

at this point of the story new members only serve to increase the fighting or political power of the crew.

Does anyone else think Jinbe is WAY too strong?

I actually believe he's stronger than Luffy, but below Zoro in terms of powerlevel.

They're war buddies along with Marco.

>Does anyone else think Jinbe is WAY too strong?
He doesn't even know haki

>Waifufags hate that he takes a spot from the girl of the arc
If you're talking about Carrot, she'd be even worse than Jinbei
>powerlevelfags hate him because they think the monster trio existed
No one actually cares about that
>idiots hate him because they think he has to have a role on the ship
Pretty sure most people like Brook despite having an unimportant role, same with Usopp
>underage hate him because he's not a walking gag
What? No one ever said something like that
Nice try tho

That's why Oda didn't have him join back at Fishman Island.

He doesn't need haki, though. He can tank Akainu's hit, which was fisted right through the fire fister.

Bitter fags btfo

Why would we need that when only 2 characters of the crew regularly get fights?
If your talking in lore we have the SH grand fleet for that, the sun pirates could join that no biggie

what?

this could've actually developed his role as a revolutionary, Luffy is a pirate so he's free to do what ever he wants, Sabo on the other hand is a revolutionary, just like a marine he has a duty to uphold

I would've prefered if he had chosen to save slaves from World Nobles or smth then just amnesia

>He's not female
Neither is Bartolomeo, but people wouldn't have minded him joining. There are people who want Caesar to join (it's not happening, but still).
>he takes a spot from the girl of the arc
Except there's going to be two more crew mates, so no one's taking anyone's spot. I can understand people thinking there won't be any new crew mates, but who the fuck thinks just one is joining?
>powerlevelfags hate him because they think the monster trio existed
The Monster Trio does exist, but it's also irrelevant: if Jinbe joins, it's just proof Sanji is stronger than him. He disrupts nothing.
>not realizing it's the threat to the WG that matters the most
This is a non sequitur.
>idiots hate him because they think he has to have a role on the ship to be a Straw Hat
Everyone knows he'd be the helmsman. Anyone who disagrees with this, doesn't think he's joining to begin with.
>underage hate him because he's not a walking gag
This is synonymous with not being a Straw Hat.

You've done a really good job of not understanding this series or its fanbase, and all in what is ostensibly two sentences.

>implying zoro is stronger than luffy

I want Zolofags to die

They're friends who have been to war with each other. It's not like he's Barto stalking Luffy. They've had a relationship since they went to war.

Nowhere in that sentence did user imply that Zoro was stronger than Luffy. Stop trying to start arguments for the sake of shitposting, newfag.

>If you're talking about Carrot, she'd be even worse than Jinbei
I said girl of the arc, how long have you been reading One Piece.
>No one actually cares about that
Again, you must be new to One Piece.
>Pretty sure most people like Brook despite having an unimportant role, same with Usopp
Grandfather clause. I like them, too. But Brook has his dislike well-documented.
>What? No one ever said something like that
Yep, you're new to these threads
Nice try, though.

What? He said Jinbe is stronger than Luffy, but weaker than Zoro. The fuck did you get out of that sentence?

Marco is basically all of that on steroids but I don't want him to join either

previously established New World veterans should not be anything more than allies

Pedro needs to be the next crew member.

>stronger than Luffy, but below Zoro

You read it wrong

But Jinbei was helping Luffy before the war. There must have been a good reason, did I spee d read it?

>you're new
>must be new
>yep you're new
Damn son you sure showed me, totally convinced me too

Speed read it? I don't think you reads One Piece at all.

>fucking underag - Fuck

Time fucking flies when you've been reading a series for 15 fucking years and you're now almost 30 and realized there's continuously serialized fiction out there you've consumed for half your life.

I guess this can also go for some of our beloved game titles as well, CS, Dota etc Trying to limit it to things that have had servers/updates running for their entire life cycle. This feeling only gets worse doesn't it? Shit you've watched and enjoyed, feels like yesterday but it's really been a long time.

Run for your lives children, for the cliques, entertainment and groups you fall in with are going to be their with you until you or it dies.

Oh shit you're right disregard that post I suck cocks

I will only accept Jinbei joining if he goes back to looking like this.

You dumbass. That's basically the same shit. They were like 2-4 hours apart.