Tfw wiz is secretly a cockhungry slut

>tfw wiz is secretly a cockhungry slut

>secretly

>implying she doesn't lick Megumin's cock while its locked up every night.

I'd let her drain my mana.

>any Konosuba
>pure

Well, Iris is, but she doesn't belong in the series

This woman is so fucking fertile you can spit on her and she will have triplets.

Anyone have the one where shes sitting on the table in her underwear?

She already fantasized about the Dragon Knight's sex life, and she's been exposed to plenty of risque stories by Kazuma and Megumin. She's getting there, give her a couple more years and she'll be a full-blown slut.

not the only one

this, that bitch gobbles up all the shota dick in town.

I want to use every part of her as a pillow

>Shota dick.

I really like Wiz's status as a semen demon that is otherwise wholesome, homely, and a bit of a failure as a business owner. She's a really great side-character archetype. Just the fact we're all obsessed with her in a cast of otherwise fantastic girls proves how great she is as a character.

Also, I still can't get over that one fucking guy in volume two after the succubus shop who shouted "Thank you for caring for me in my dreams Wiz-sama".

>This woman is so fucking fertile

She's not though. She's undead.

;_;

I also enjoy how she is legitimately a good person as a Lich with a shitty goddess wanting to remove her acts as great context for how shitty Aqua is

Han-san! Han-san! It's me, Wiz the lich! Han-san! Han-san! Why are you ignoring me? Oh Han-san! Han-san!

Do girls even wear bra in that universe?

Well we know they wear panties

Hmanga when

Wiz is such a good character.
Back when I used to mostly DM D&D, one of my player's favorite npcs was a lich shopkeeper much like Wiz, although far more successful. She kinda strikes a cord with me due to that.

Some wear panties

That's really funny because I'm gonna DM for the fist time in about two weeks and I was thinking to myself how I'm just going to straight up steal Wiz and Vanir and put them in my world.

I also have a couple shops that are run by "Totally-Not-Anime-Characters" but yeah. I feel like Konosuba is a lot more tabletop oriented than video game oriented

Well good luck DMing.
Just remember that no one starts off as a good DM, it's OK to make some mistakes. Everything will come to you in time.

Thank you! I'm not super worried about it, I'm pretty good at making shit up and although I've got a pretty fleshed out starting zone, all I have are quest hooks, factions, and other interesting shit that might be involved or totally ignored. I also have a handful of stock encounters that I can plop right in if things get a little slow. I also have one of my former characters running a Church nearby that my friends most definitely want to murder, but they're in for a surprise if they do.

She's a lich. It's pretty much a trope that they base their designs on aphrodite, goddess of reincarnation and fertility.

Thus female lich/necromancer/whatever character design almost always feature high sex drive, large breasts and so on.

the fuck is up with that hat

Megumin's tiny stupid hat or Wiz's fuckhuge stupid hat? Both are pretty great IMO.

>spoiler
sounds fun, best of luck with your session user.

Wiz is for titfucking

>Fertile
Cold Womb

I want a Wiz ova

>No life king
>creating new life
I don't think so

Just got finished ERPing as Wiz.
As me anything.

Why are you such a shitty shopkeeper?

how much did you spend this time?

tell that to my partys witch
"im not comparing you to mercer, but why dont we have as many magical items as his party has by level 8? I cant have fun unless theres a +1 next to my hat!"

I'll warm up her womb if you know what I mean

We only know that Verdia and Wiz were previous adventurers that got convinced by the demon king to be the barrier maintainers.

That sounds like a pretty good OVA desu

Well done, Cirno.

I'd make Wiz warm in more ways then one