Wolf Children

What does Sup Forums think?

Just read to the point where Yuki mauled that boy's ear.

It's disgusting furry shit

fairly common with anime.

Overrated, and pretty choppy animation, to boot.

I was really disappointed that he didn't start licking her face in this scene

they could easily fluff(heh) it out to a 1 or maybe 2 cour tv series.

Starts off cute, but then the forced drama comes

I liked it aside from the ending. I felt like I was in a Disney movie.

im disappointed that I wanted to be in her place, also killing him in the movie

Ist

I wanted more sibling interaction and that they helped each other. I'm a sucker for fraternal love.

Enjoyed it a lot. Movies about family are my weakness so Hasoda can make me tear up unlike most other movies.

One of the best moms in anime.

>Didn't got for incest between the kids
Hosoda is losing his touch

That was classic 'muh bittersweet' japanese writing. didn't have that much more of an impact compared to writing him out some other way (like being deported or having to hide or something like that)

She fucked a goddammed wolf

common occurrence in japanese mythology.

having him just up and drown in a urban river like that. in wolf form. doesn't sit right.

Muh strong independent jap woman who don't need no man!

AME A SHIT

Overrated film.

Hosoda's best work

Made me really appreciate my mom and everything she does.

This, kill all furries.

Really good. If boy wasn't an edgy faggot, this movie would be a masterpiece.

>Just read to the point where Yuki mauled that boy's ear.
How about you actually watch the whole thing. Or did you want me to start throwing out spoilers before you're done?

It's a movie. It's not as if you need to watch another ten episodes before it finishes.

It's quite good, especially if you're a kid of a single parent. Makes you think about the sacrifices they make sometimes, just for their kids who probably won't appreciate it.

it was pretty good, I could probably watch it a 3rd time

Furryshit

Still teared up at it though

Except hana is a charity case. The old people in town have to take care of her.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

One of my favorite movies honestly. its a great time.

Define "furryshit"

More than ears and a tail, but not quiet full animal.

When will japan stop pushing the furry degeneracy

never. it's adorable.

It's alright.

It had some nice moments and was ok overall.

Oh shit what are you doing - tier furryshit

Will watching this turn me into a furry?

They go full animal. Remember that bro time with the fox. Or that brother-sister fight.

Women would rather fuck a wolf than my fat neet, doritos flavored fingers, crusty beard, overweight stain driven animu shirt, fedora tipping, smelly ass.

I like it because it gives you a perspective about life that is typically japanese, if you mom's story.
The choices of her children are cliche and average though.

>if you follow mom's story
too tired for this

I liked it a lot. Pretty interesting and good story although I didn't like the whole ending segment (Ame dealing with the whole being forest alpha and Yuki just being a cunt with the kid) but to be honest I don't know how else they could have done it, but I felt like it was such a forced conflict that they wanted to resolve and it was borderline boring because we all knew what would happen. That ending though when Hana is yelling at Ame to do well always gets me though.
Also that OST is god tier, probably one of my favorites

If there is not bestiality backstory then I'm not interested.

Wolf will eat your fat neet, doritos flavored fingers, crusty beard, overweight stain driven animu shirt, fedora tipping, smelly ass.
There are also female wolves user. What do you think about Holo from Spice and wolf?

That's literally the premise

also anybody know where to find the sheet music for the OST?

It was okay to say the least. I found it hilarious that the boy suddenly went Sasuke on us and had to go join his clan, but what saved the movie for me was how inspirational the mother is. She became one of my favorite characters in anime after seeing this movie.

the boy goes from timid to alpha after nearly drowning once.

the girl goes from tomboy country girl to girly human, after realizing human girls don't pick up snakes or keep small dead animals.

in typical fashion. the house is real.

Throughout the movie I was thinking it wasn't anything special, and then when the mother said "I haven't done anything for you yet!" at the end I broke down. Not sure how to feel about it as a whole.

To be fair Holo “ate” Lawrence and he's so alpha that a lot of people would fuck him.