Yes

this

Shinka.

>Getting a titjob from Mai and Sento at the same time

The original.

Who's bustier?
Who gives better paizuri?

or.

Mai is literally a 1 dimensional character. She also looks generic as fuck and doesn't like the protag.

I want to see Sento do the limbo.

Latifa-sama and Reina-chan.

mori summer

>Reina
>not Ruru

Kill yourself.

Good joke. Mai has moments where she is motherly, mature and others where she is short tempered and immature. That alone makes her multilayered to say nothing of her other traits.

Now Sento, that's a one dimensional character.

Which leina

are you implying that sento is not 1D too

A character with many contrasting sides is not one dimensional by definition, no matter what retarded definition you concocted.

Nibutani
Threesome

>This is how she'll tease your cock

Nah, she's more like 1.5 D.

That is bad writting, my friend.

Also, Sento > Mai

People don't act the same way all the time. They act according to their mood, their feelings, surroundings, their experiences and a variety of other factors. You wouldn't be able to prove Sento has more character than Mai if your life depended on it. Mai got more development and characterization in 2 episodes than Sento got in the whole series.

I don't see how that addresses his point.

We do act according to the situation, but it all goes with our personality, we keep a core, going polar opposites is not "acting according to the situation" is writting an undefined character that adapts to the script (eg. Kirito from SAO)

I did with the first part of my post. A character behaving differently due to their circumstances and other factors is good characterization, the opposite of bad writing.

Except she is not adapting to the script, she is merely showing different sides of her personality to different characters. Most of her childish outbursts are a result of her short temper while she still has a very sisterly personality at her core. Actually her senior said that was the reason she acts that way.

What is simultaneous sex (aka foursome) like with Mai, Shinka, and Sento?

Someone has thought about this before, right?

to this day, the artists are still fapping

>this thread

Aren't you faggots forgetting someone?

So you're saying good characterization is the only thing that constitutes good writing?

Good characterization is the correct portrayal or representation of a character over a narrative work. They cannot be poorly written and yet have good characterization.

Shinka

shit is meant to be endless 8 forgotten.